Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

A New Beginning - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A New Beginning (892 Views)

I Am Beginning To Despise My Parents... Am I Overreacting? / I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' / I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Beginning by onatisi(m): 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
WHAT A HUSBAND TOLD HIS WIFE THE NIGHT OF THEIR MARRIAGE/ WEDDING
My wife, everyone has gone home. The music is quiet, the celebration is over. Our wedding was beautiful but it is now in the past. We have finished the wedding/marriage, it is now time to build our marriage. All that is left now is the two of us… What we will become tomorrow, starts from tonight. Our life is no longer the same.
There was a day you put on one red dress… You looked so beautiful in it. That Day I wanted to just touch you! We were in the Cinema and I was so tempted. I wanted to just take you inside the toilet and kiss you but I couldn’t. Guess what? Now I have you forever, I can do that everyday.
Before I take off your cloth and make love to you… let me tell you few things.
I have nothing to hide from you from this day. My phone, you can use it like your own. You can access my facebook, my twitter and my Instagram
From today, I have become a child. For the past five years of my life, I have been a man. I wake myself up in the morning, sometimes I go to bed hungry, I do things the way I want to. I come home whenever I want to but all that ends today. From today you become my wife, who will scold me when I come home late, a wife who will wake me up at six to go to work, a wife who will ensure I don’t sleep hungry. I am glad I have a wife in you.
I hope you will be a good wife? Don’t be too harsh and I promise I won’t be too stubborn. Sometimes I will give you headache but I promise, I will also be the cure of every headache.
When my parents died, I looked after my brothers and sisters. I was like a father to them. So i will not have problem being a husband to you...
Re: A New Beginning by Florblu(f): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
Awwwwww.....This is Sweet unlike the arrogant boys that flex muscles around calling themselves Men

2 Likes

Re: A New Beginning by kafeii123: 9:21am On Jul 02, 2016
I hope you will be a good wife? Don’t be too harsh and I promise I won’t be too stubborn. Sometimes I will give you headache but I promise, I will also be the cure of every headache.
When my parents died, I looked after my brothers and sisters. I was like a father to them. So i will not have problem being a husband to you...[/quote]

you made the comment below some years ago, do you still believe this?

"Shana is good if you have money , don't think of coming here to hustle , Ghanaians are hostile people , i just came in 2days ago and i am already thinking o coming back to Nigeria or another country , the situation in Ghana is quite critical , BUT the country is beautiful and if you want to have a real real real cheap nice time then come to Ghana you will enjoy yourself , secondly if you have money you ca n come here to buy things , you wont believe it goods are almost 50 percent cheaper than in Cotonou and Lome , then come with around 100,000[b] buy goods send them to Nigeria and make profit[/b] . well i am still on ground here but from the look of things the only difference is the infrastructure here in Ghana and when i look around i shed bitter tears seeing what our leaders have done to our great country we should be 10000000 times better than Ghana. power supply is constant"

@ "buy goods and send to Nigeria" how does one do that without customs palava?
Re: A New Beginning by onatisi(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2016
kafeii123:

When my parents died, I looked after my brothers and sisters. I was like a father to them. So i will not have problem being a husband to you...

you made the comment below some years ago, do you still believe this?

"Shana is good if you have money , don't think of coming here to hustle , Ghanaians are hostile people , i just came in 2days ago and i am already thinking o coming back to Nigeria or another country , the situation in Ghana is quite critical , BUT the country is beautiful and if you want to have a real real real cheap nice time then come to Ghana you will enjoy yourself , secondly if you have money you ca n come here to buy things , you wont believe it goods are almost 50 percent cheaper than in Cotonou and Lome , then come with around 100,000[b] buy goods send them to Nigeria and make profit[/b] . well i am still on ground here but from the look of things the only difference is the infrastructure here in Ghana and when i look around i shed bitter tears seeing what our leaders have done to our great country we should be 10000000 times better than Ghana. power supply is constant"

@ "buy goods and send to Nigeria" how does one do that without customs palava?
I don't understand
Re: A New Beginning by kafeii123: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
onatisi:

I don't understand

"you wont believe it goods are almost 50 percent cheaper than in Cotonou and Lome "

is the above statement still true?
Re: A New Beginning by onatisi(m): 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
kafeii123:

"you wont believe it goods are almost 50 percent cheaper than in Cotonou and Lome "

is the above statement still true?
Where did u pull that from
Re: A New Beginning by kafeii123: 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Married With No Job. / What Is The Pride Of Guys? / Why? I've Jus Gottn Admissn Into Delta State University But I'm A Bit Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.