Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know (3931 Views)

Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) / Uche Ekwunife Affirmed The Winner Of Anambra Central Senatorial District / if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know by Gerarahere: 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Sometimes one would wonder is there anything special about the people of anambra state
The so called most industrialized in Nigeria,but you ent know how many skeletons in their cupboards,I wonder if there is anything special about their hustle more than the rest of the igbos.
I am from imo state and am proud,we dont do juju,charm or magic,anything you see from imo people is geniue,and not though charm.
The thing is that they do it for money and use business,industries,companies to cover their track.

They are in the transport industries,brewing,oil,heavy and light industries which I will not name them to escape their trouble

I know you all know about okija shrine,anambra biggest shrine,where chairmens,big and small people go to for power,fame,wealth and bla bla bla
if you are their friend,if you want to borrow them money,they will use this quote "I won't give you fish,rather let me teach you how to catch fish"
If am lying,please prove me wrong.
Proudly anambra, they say,proud my foot,na proud for juju

Take a look and see for yourself
Nigeria's deadliest shrine
A shrine that has branches with priests,weak pastors and Catholic priests tremble in just the sight of her loyalists,a shrine that needs strong men of God and soldiers to destroy,Osun state is just a learner
Anambra people,I fear una

Re: Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know by Gerarahere: 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
More photos

Re: Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know by Gerarahere: 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lele,ha choro irim, taaaaa kata way you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know by suxkill: 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Op!receive sense abeg.

If this trash makes fp,I'll baf naked tomorrow.

6 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know by ernesty20(m): 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
I am sure this trash will not make it to the fp..
Re: Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Op is s Yoruba buffoon

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 29, 2016
Gerarahere:
[s]Sometimes one would wonder is there anything special about the people of anambra state
The so called most industrialized in Nigeria,but you ent know how many skeletons in their cupboards,I wonder if there is anything special about their hustle more than the rest of the igbos.
I am from imo state and am proud,we dont do juju,charm or magic,anything you see from imo people is geniue,and not though charm.
The thing is that they do it for money and use business,industries,companies to cover their track.

They are in the transport industries,brewing,oil,heavy and light industries which I will not name them to escape their trouble

I know you all know about okija shrine,anambra biggest shrine,where chairmens,big and small people go to for power,fame,wealth and bla bla bla
if you are their friend,if you want to borrow them money,they will use this quote "I won't give you fish,rather let me teach you how to catch fish"

A shrine that has branches with priests,weak pastors and Catholic priests tremble in just the sight of her loyalists,a shrine that needs strong men of God and soldiers to destroy,Osun state is just a learner
Anambra people,I fear una[/s]

Yoruba man...envious as expected. Thinks about Igbo 24/7.

This thread is tormenting him and can't contain his anger
https://www.nairaland.com/2895191/anambra-industrial-revolution-pics

16 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know by Yorubasgreat(f): 12:29am On Jan 29, 2016
They never burn you well.. .no matter what you claim we Yoruba people are still No.1 in JUJU chemistry.

Anambra people still dey learn.

I suggest you quit you foolishness let join hands to restore the divinity of our IFA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know by Pwayne2016(m): 12:38am On Jan 29, 2016
Op u ar very high on Oshogbo dried weed mixed wit Sapele water..kontinu u tribalist m.aggot from the suffercicated brown rusty South West hausa fulani slave land..

7 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know by Scholes007(m): 12:52am On Jan 29, 2016
Silly op. Who told you all these? I think you are suffering from nollywood addiction. Pls find other things to say ok. Igbos will always be proud of theirs and that is where you sold yourself cheaply.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know by Mack3N: 5:34am On Jan 29, 2016
Poverty don finish this man,he doesn't even believe in geniune money again,why didn't you say anambra money is drug money too as you people always say!

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 29, 2016
e no concern me.
Re: Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know by nwadiuko1(m): 6:49am On Jan 29, 2016
poverty has a way of reconfiguring people's brain

3 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know by TechRev: 7:11am On Jan 29, 2016
Gerarahere:
[s]Sometimes one would wonder is there anything special about the people of anambra state

Anambra people,I fear una[/s]

Buharinomics creating more mad people in 2016

4 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know by jordyspices: 7:14am On Jan 29, 2016
Am sure op is a friend of orubebe nd he must have smoked dat dog shit orubebe smoked on d day of the announcement of the election result @ op we can't take it u are so biased
Re: Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know by Masterclass32: 7:47am On Jan 29, 2016
I like how my brothers dismantled the impostor whose intention was to cause a rift between Anambrarians and Imolites. People won't just mind their business.

God bless Ndi Imo, Ndi Anambra, Ndi Enugu, Ndi Ebonyi, Ndi Abia, Igbos in south-south and Igbos everywhere. Our upliftment is close at hand.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 29, 2016
g
Re: Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 29, 2016
So Anambra is succeeding via juju shee?
Ikpeazu of Abia State is also succeeding via juju too?
IDIAT!
Why the same juju no dey work in other states because I no say juju full everywhere.
When you succeed they term it juju.(African mentality)
We have never relied on the so-called oil trash, we've been independent in our struggle and the Lord has been our backbone.
Useless post from and idiotus ignoramus dumb a$$.

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know by Shecxyy: 10:02am On Jan 29, 2016
Must READ!!!Do somthing meaningful,Making cool money with your free gigs
Hello,if your resolution is making money out of what you love doing in this new year,posting info?,blogging?,Youtube monitization?, promoting google advert on your blog or none hosted site?we av all heard abt pay per click(ppc) program,Yes talking of Adsense and yet,you find it hard getting hold of it! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!!! I want believe we all know a lot and av heard enough info abt it! And d only problem u have is getting access to this account!the.D gud news now is!within 48 hrs ,you can get hold of an ADSENSE acct with no stress and u get a week free traffic through google adword on it!!!!No payment needed to make your order! All you jst need to do is to text or email your full name to 08026649152 and under 48 hrs u wil reciv d snap shot of ur approved acct sent to u ,for authentification.if you finally av interest in getting d details of ur ordered Adsense acct,after d snapshot is been sent to u! You just av to pay 5000 naira.And u get your acct. Before payment
Re: Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know by Bishiie(m): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2016
Attention pls !!!
Is there anybody or organisation on this platform that need the service of Farm Manager /Farm Supervisor /Attendant please kindly contact me via
Whatsapp: +234 705 780 3041
Bbm: 58C6B527
SMS/Call: 0803 096 9674
E-mail johnlucasojo@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know by Marcelxyz(m): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2016
Take a chill pill.

Re: Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know by Gerarahere: 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
so am yoruba foqr saying the truth,ohh i forgot,truth is a bitter pill to swallow,a lie can travel for a thousand miles,but it takes one step of truth to catch up with it,i just want u all to vomit your trash before i give an answer,and oh i forgot,silence is said to be the best answer,example is ABC transport company,a close friend of his made it knw to us at radio biafra joint,it started how nzeogwu fought ahmadu bello with juju inside underground hide out,i knw some guys knw the gist so na juju money.......,should i continue? maybe nt, na only them way carry two heads,thank GOD okija has been suffered dismantling

(1) (Reply)

Corruption: The Bane Of Our Society / Buhari Orders Osinbajo To Also Sack His Sister Kemi Adeosun? / APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.