Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release (60819 Views)

James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos / Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence / A Rejoinder To Pics Of Metuh Having Dinner With His Family After Making Bail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by Elhabeeb1(m): 8:23am On Jan 29, 2016
Africans, he is proudly displaying dining with the corrupt. Later some people will start accusing the north of all the problems faced in this country. Smh.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by holaralph(m): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2016
Some people are never ashame of their stupid acts, is this worth celebration........ Alaini ronu ara galatia to ngbe Nigeria. All our yam eaters are shameless people.......
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by jordyspices: 8:28am On Jan 29, 2016
Chai dese guy nd him family still dey chop our yam oh see food just like wen d prodigal son returned
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by Super1Star: 8:29am On Jan 29, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
How much does your state bring to the center? undecided

How much is your region brining to the table?
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by olasupoolabode(m): 8:30am On Jan 29, 2016
Poor guy after all those prison stuff called food . Eat well boo and relax with madam.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by zendy: 8:31am On Jan 29, 2016
I've got to hand it to Metuh, the man eats well.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by Binsani(m): 8:36am On Jan 29, 2016
Break and keep under sun for 24hours.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by softvio(m): 8:36am On Jan 29, 2016
jordyspices:
Chai dese guy nd him family still dey chop our yam oh see food just like wen d prodigal son returned

Hhahahaha you been dey there when the prodigal son return?
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by ghuzy01: 8:40am On Jan 29, 2016
It's actually a 'big boy thing' when politicians steal billions.it's not easy to steal that Big,only great minds can conceive such wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by Jaideyone(m): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2016
chaberry:
Coffin sellers will surely smile to the bank, due to massive patronage from the families of zombies who will hang themselves at the sight of this pictures

metuh collected 400m from dasuki. he has paid 400m bail already but still has a case in court and likely to go to jail. who is the loser? wailer
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by Jaideyone(m): 8:47am On Jan 29, 2016
moneybag100:
They are just shouting Buhari is fighting courruption....no accused has been suucessfully put behind bars.
BTW these looters can never be poor again, no matter how much retrieved from them you can't just get all so the best thing is to jail them.
See better BUFE wey e dey chop.
ignorant comment.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by gentle007(m): 8:50am On Jan 29, 2016
mbhs139:
So, now you have posted this to nairaland or social media as the case may be, what are we expected to do about it, sympathise with him or what? Did he just bag a PhD worth celebrating?

Now, do you know how many family's bread winners Metuh's alleged actions or inactions have sent to their early graves?

The most bizarre of this all us your flaunting if this to their face. You don't have human sympathy.
Innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by Paentera(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2016
evansvenus:
Freedom could be fun though!

Click like if you think olisa metuh's freedom is on a short term basis.

You be prophet o! He was rearrested at 2a.m. this morning.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by Jaideyone(m): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2016
Acidosis:

Empty trash. You should direct these curses to Northern elders and governors who allowed these people thrive easily in their region.

and don't remember to curse Buhari over the recent deaths, especially the fresh attack in Chibok.

Haven't they been bailed? What has been done with the monies and the arms so far under the current administration?

What have they done differently?

How many arms has Buhari purchased?

Have they been able to console Chibok mothers?

Have they found the girls?

You also believe the lack of weapons is the reason we have boko haram?

Is weapon the reason arm robbers invade Lagos as well? Kidnapping nko?

A useless empty noise maker would always find faults when there is none.
how do you sleep at night with this kind of dumb comment? would you be happy to defend and pray for the likes of dasuki and metuh if you are in one of those IDP camps? BTW I hope you are not planning to procreate?

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by Goke7: 8:54am On Jan 29, 2016
This is very insensitive but of course what do one expect from a thieving party called the pdp. I will be expecting Pius Adesanmi to write an article about this very soon, I hope the wailers won't cry too much by then.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by CapitalX(m): 8:56am On Jan 29, 2016
chaberry:
Coffin sellers will surely smile to the bank, due to massive patronage from the families of zombies who will hang themselves at the sight of this pictures

Tell them biko!
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by Goke7: 8:57am On Jan 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Only in Nigeria we encourage and celebrate criminals that sent millions to poverty and tens of thousands to their early grave.

My guy, you are great supporter of the pdp but truly this is bad image for the party, how is this an effective opposition?
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by success10(m): 8:59am On Jan 29, 2016
NA PMB DEY CALL METU FOR THE PIX....

PMB... HELLO. METU, I HEAR SAY JUDGE DON RELEASED YOU......

METU... YES SIR, ANY PROBLEM?.....

PMB... U STILL DEY ASK ME? E BE LIKE SAY BOMB DEY UR HEAD? ..WHERE THE REMAINING YAMS?.....

METU.... OGA, NO BE ONLY ME ATE YAM NAH.. WHY U COME DEY THREATENED ME LIKE DAT?..... YOUR BROTHER FROM CORE NORTH IS PART OF THE YAM EATER (BURATAI)....

PMB.... EHN, NO PROBLEM... MAKE I RETURN FROM KENYA FIRST....

CALL END..
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by JABB(m): 9:04am On Jan 29, 2016
moneybag100:
They are just shouting Buhari is fighting courruption....no accused has been suucessfully put behind bars.
BTW these looters can never be poor again, no matter how much retrieved from them you can't just get all so the best thing is to jail them.
Bros PMB over dem go say na dictator. The problem is our laws are not tight enuff
which favour the corrupt ones and looters.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by BABANGBALI: 9:09am On Jan 29, 2016
i cant beleive this bullshiiiiiit made the front page,seun what is nairaland turning to? so foking what if metuh had dinner with his family?how is that a big deal?where and who else would he have had his dinner with?if not in his house and family. Were we expecting him not to eat before?or were we expecting him to go to mama nkechi food canteen to eat?that would have been a good news for the front page. See seeun make i tell you,your super moderator is gradually losing it,the earlier you have a talk with him the better,else your case go worse pass chelsea own.

You may because of this wish to place a ban on me,i dont fokn give a fok,i am so use to that,so much that i no longer feel it and if i wan comment your ban will not stop me from making my comments. I guess you know what that means?i am miles ahead of una tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by psalmbuk: 9:12am On Jan 29, 2016
Last supper
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by psalmbuk: 9:14am On Jan 29, 2016
BABANGBALI:
i cant beleive this bullshiiiiiit made the front page,seun what is nairaland turning to? so foking what if metuh had dinner with his family?how is that a big deal?where and who else would he have had his dinner with?if not in his house and family. Were we expecting him not to eat before?or were we expecting him to go to mama nkechi food canteen to eat?that would have been a good news for the front page. See seeun make i tell you,your super moderator is gradually losing it,the earlier you have a talk with him the better,else your case go worse pass chelsea own.

You may because of this wish to place a ban on me,i dont fokn give a fok,i am so use to that,so much that i no longer feel it and if i wan comment your ban will not stop me from making my comments. I guess you know what that means?i am miles ahead of una tongue tongue tongue
is your brain still working?
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by BABANGBALI: 9:16am On Jan 29, 2016
hardywaltz:
He will soon be sent back to jail where he truly belongs.

Now he is eating he won't invite all those who protested under the scorching sun demanding his freedom it's only him and his family as usual.
those who protested and all those writing in his support are foooooools. Most of them cannot even boast of three square meals not to talk of having this kind of food for dinner.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by anonimi: 9:16am On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by poseidon12: 9:16am On Jan 29, 2016
I'm happy he is out on bail. That is how it should be. Nobody's rights should be violated under the guise of fighting corruption. He should be given the chance to organize his defence just like the prosecution have their chance to organize their evidence against him.
I'm impressed he is able to meet the ridiculous bail conditions set by the court due to undue influence by the tyrant that wants to suppress opposition.
Onitsha ado do not carry last.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by poseidon12: 9:19am On Jan 29, 2016
Acidosis:

Shut up

Do you know the number of lives Buhari wasted?

Yet today, he is the most celebrated president in Africa.

Do you know the damage caused by his epic 'cluelessness' as regards the PTF fund?
Don't mind the gullible ones.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by BABANGBALI: 9:19am On Jan 29, 2016
psalmbuk:
is your brain still working?
get the fok offf my front.If na food be your problem begin chop am from the thread,oponu ode. Dont let me descend on you o,so you better back off,foooool.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by Cholison(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2016
Why intruding into his privacy? I hate corruption but this one......?
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by Bishops10(m): 9:25am On Jan 29, 2016
gog4life:

by frying d egg
pls will I use egg? undecided
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by Bishops10(m): 9:30am On Jan 29, 2016
Seelurd:

Step 1

Get ur egg in desried quantity. Break it nd mix with salt ,pepper,onions.

Step 2

Pour 2 teacup of petrol inside your frying pan and place gently on you gas cooker.

Step 3

Pour the mixture of egg inside the petrol nd stir.

Step 4

Light up your gas cooker.

Enjoy your egg in less than minutes. grin
Pls Sir where can I get frying pan? :-/
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by Elbowroom: 9:30am On Jan 29, 2016
moneybag100:

Oh you want buhari to catch them and jail them for 50yrs? no trial no court?
If he does that you all will call him dictator

even the little he's done you already crying.. dictator, tyrant, ...blah blah blah
e go shock una when kirikiri registration finally starts for them

same way you all said Bode George and Ibori couldn't be jailed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother, Emmanuel At Federal High Court Abuja (Photos) / FAKE Picture Trending On Whatsapp As "Fulani Herdsmen" Attacks On Lagos Ibadan E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.