Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release (60826 Views)

James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos / Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence / A Rejoinder To Pics Of Metuh Having Dinner With His Family After Making Bail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by Bishops10(m): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2016
Seelurd:

Step 1

Get ur egg in desried quantity. Break it nd mix with salt ,pepper,onions.

Step 2

Pour 2 teacup of petrol inside your frying pan and place gently on you gas cooker.

Step 3

Pour the mixture of egg inside the petrol nd stir.

Step 4

Light up your gas cooker.

Enjoy your egg in less than minutes. grin
Pls Sir where can I get frying pan? undecided
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:40am On Jan 29, 2016
Goke7:

My guy, you are great supporter of the pdp but truly this is bad image for the party, how is this an effective opposition?
My brother, I de shame for some of their actions o.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by InvertedHammer: 9:40am On Jan 29, 2016
/
Look at that dinner table.

How many e-wailers can afford such sumptuous meal at home?

Metuh enjoy your loot.

/
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by toprealman: 9:51am On Jan 29, 2016
With all the stolen funds, I expected to see him eating a full elephant and drinking from the ocean.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by Guyman02: 9:56am On Jan 29, 2016
evansvenus:
Freedom could be fun though!

Click like if you think olisa metuh's freedom is on a short term basis.

Chaaaii! E PAIN AM grin grin
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by badostic: 10:06am On Jan 29, 2016
Fools will never change, instead to hide themselves they are posting pictures of where they are eating stolen money. Hope they will post when he will wear prison uniform in the next 3 months.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by jaybee(f): 10:20am On Jan 29, 2016
WAECFlyer1:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-npo7zQTao-A/Vqp1yKKMIdI/AAAAAAAIKIs/--xPI_DgvS0/s1600/a.jpg[/img]

The PDP National Publicity Secretary regained his freedom this evening. He’s pictured having dinner with his family tonight. More photos after the cut… [img]http://2.bp..com/-2MFNxtg_bzQ/Vqp1yyIxkZI/AAAAAAAIKIw/INdZIQz6rgQ/s1600/b.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-4a1wLd9fLyQ/Vqp1zWIWJBI/AAAAAAAIKI0/HN-TON34pNQ/s1600/c.jpg[/img]

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/01/photos-olisa-metuh-having-dinner-with.html?m=1

Metuh is a dirty guy. Why on earth would he go home, and worse still, sit on the dining table with his family wearing that stigma jail beard!
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by 6fit(f): 10:36am On Jan 29, 2016
mbhs139:
So, now you have posted this to nairaland or social media as the case may be, what are we expected to do about it, sympathise with him or what? Did he just bag a PhD worth celebrating?

Now, do you know how many family's bread winners Metuh's alleged actions or inactions have sent to their early graves?

The most bizarre of this all us your flaunting if this to their face. You don't have human sympathy.

d poster of these pix of d yam eater is clueless...if he start fvcking his wife/concubine pls also post it
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by TBD(m): 10:45am On Jan 29, 2016
Bring back our money....
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by naijafella(m): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2016
Meal from proceeds of Dasukigate. End time meal.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by JakesJ(m): 11:08am On Jan 29, 2016
The Same With U & Ur Family, AMEN! !! !!! !!!! !!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!.............................................................................................................................................¡¡¡
ndlife:
Eat well,prison is waiting for you
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by oodua1stson: 11:21am On Jan 29, 2016
This guy is still eating yam

Lol
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by buchichukwu69: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2016
See white bia-bia. PDP youth!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 29, 2016
moneybag100:
They are just shouting Buhari is fighting courruption....no accused has been suucessfully put behind bars.
BTW these looters can never be poor again, no matter how much retrieved from them you can't just get all so the best thing is to jail them.
See better BUFE wey e dey chop.
u speak my mind, court today, court tomorrow, no looters jail. Am sure this is what we will do for 4 year.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by mrofficial(m): 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
tpiaobsession:

home with nairalanders watching on the giant screen or what?

Who is talking about Nairalanders? I'm referring to the man having dinner with his family after a while in incarceration.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by ibisko04: 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
Welcome back home. Try to be honest next time.
Don't eat much of peoples yam from the public barn.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by Stylaay(m): 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
This fellow in blue posting these pictures is doing metuh much harm. For silly Nigerians supporting Metuh; mind u I have always being a PDP supporter but I thank God for a sending Buhari to save this country from impunity. I careless about APC cos most of them are just as guilty as the PDP looters. The era of impunity is over.

We should all pray for a country where hardwork, deligence, honesty, dedication and all good vices are rewarded rather than a country where some idiots enrich themselves stupendously due to the mere fact they have being entrusted with leadership positions. Imagine somebody collecting N400 million naira for a special assignment. These looters should thank God if i was PMB they will be tied to a stake and shot dead let the worse happen. I just hope the legislature will pass his bill. We need stiffer penalties for these criminals
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by bluice2(m): 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
BleSSedMee:
Dodo ati riceeee is all me see...

Look well, you'll see yam and stew smiley
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
bluice2:

Look well, you'll see yam and stew smiley

Oh yeah? Lemme look again.....
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by onos1979(f): 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bishops10:
Please how can I fry Egg? undecided
put it inside a pot pour water and leave it to boil for 1hour then ur egg is ready to be served.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by arresa: 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
While you are feasting on rich and good food bought with looted funds with your family, you victims don't have such food to eat, no home and no family....

Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by osita76(m): 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by Bishops10(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
onos1979:
put it inside a pot pour water and leave it to boil for 1hour then ur egg is ready to be served.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by Bishops10(m): 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
onos1979:
pls where can I get water? undecided
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by ngoziama: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
Super1Star:
Family of looters.

See them, the eaters of our barn of yams.

Its only one who comes from a family of looters can recognise looters family.rubbish
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by justmenoni: 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
This man is having comfortable meal,even if it's going to be his last one(which won't be by God's grace) yet some Zombies and wailers who at that sametime can't afford one cup of rice will still go ahead wasting their shattered energy while Mr olisa is comfortably enjoying his sumptuous meal with his family,electricity plus air conditioner ain't a problem and nice red wine,nice ladies to pour d konji on...so Wat exactly are the Zombies and wailers arguing on I wish we can all have same voice only then will everything work well for us the masses...
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by gbishman: 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
Eat very well, cus u will need it.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by awoluyi(m): 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
holaralph:
Some people are never ashame of their stupid acts, is this worth celebration........ Alaini ronu ara galatia to ngbe Nigeria. All our yam eaters are shameless people.......
In those days when money was not everything and people valued and protected their family names, somebody like Metuh would have out of shame "honourably commit suicide." It's eternally true that a man has lost nothing untill his character is lost. A shameless man is capable of getting involved in any inglorious vices. It's generally believed in my part of the country that " God has given no gift to any man who lacks shame." What is the thing of joy in this picture?
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by Super1Star: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
ngoziama:

Its only one who comes from a family of looters can recognise looters family.rubbish

My father does not even know the way to police station talkless of prison.

Can you say that about Metuh, your father that looted out commonwealth.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by CELEBRITIZ(m): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
mbhs139:
So, now you have posted this to nairaland or social media as the case may be, what are we expected to do about it, sympathise with him or what? Did he just bag a PhD worth celebrating?

Now, do you know how many family's bread winners Metuh's alleged actions or inactions have sent to their early graves?

The most bizarre of this all us your flaunting if this to their face. You don't have human sympathy.
ur family is one of them.
i understand.
i know ur statement is reprisal coz he got released
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by kalohkaloh: 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Quite un-african, callous and un-christianlike! Will not be surprised if he goes to church on sunday for thanksgiving!! In a saner clime, Metuh will remain indoors for a while, sober, reflective and remorseful over the damages he joined the PDP to inflict on Nigerians!!! Morals have indeed gone to the dogs. Metuh can show off the rich menu he can afford, but the blood of the victims of his looting misiadventure will continue to cry for revenge.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by tpiaobsession: 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
kalohkaloh:
Quite un-african, callous and un-christianlike! Will not be surprised if he goes to church on sunday for thanksgiving!! In a saner clime, Metuh will remain indoors for a while, sober, reflective and remorseful

even in olden days Nigeria.

and I dont even know what he did or is it what he was accused of.

the guy in the forefront of the camera though, hope that's not a well known mod here?

just wondering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba / Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) / Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.