Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,930 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos (33955 Views)

President Buhari And His London Visitors, By Dele Momodu / James Ibori Holds Thanksgiving Service Over Freedom From London Prison (Photos) / "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by informant001: 3:58am On Dec 22, 2016
Former governor of Delta State, Chief James Onanefe Ibori -was spotted in an elated mood after his release from a prison. Ibori was sentenced by a United Kingdom court to prison for 13 years and served out his term on Tuesday. A praise and worship session was held on arrival at his home in London.

Delta State Speaker of the House of Assembly, Monday Igbuya in snapshot with James Ibori.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/james-ibori-holds-prayer-session-in-his.html

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 3:59am On Dec 22, 2016
he has repented

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by dainformant(m): 4:00am On Dec 22, 2016
good for him
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by GudluckIBB(m): 4:04am On Dec 22, 2016
Ibori that just came out from jail is already using an iphone 6s.

Delta state is in trouble. Okowa will have to start sharing the state allocation with Odidigboigbo henceforth.

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by MayorofLagos(m): 4:34am On Dec 22, 2016
London jails are useless. See this guy just come out of jail and see his yeye stomach, flabby and protruding. Shyyte. No class at all. Who runs the jails over there.

If this was in US this nyqqah will step out with some Dickies

khakis ...checked.
spotless white sneakers....checked
bling bleen....checked
chain gang swag....checked
head shaved and buffed up....checked
white face towel in back pocket...checked
biceps and tattoos...checked
six pack...checked

In US the Sherriff will assign trustee since last month work on him make sure this nyqqah dont hit the street and diss the county mehn!

The jail here is an enterprise,you go in haggard and come out "hot". Wey my niqqahs at, am i lying?

Return Ibori to jail, we dont want his wrachett looking @$$ mehn!!

angry

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by Zi: 4:35am On Dec 22, 2016
So this guy will return to Nigeria a Hero?
The future of this country is sooo bleak cry SMH

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by MayorofLagos(m): 4:42am On Dec 22, 2016
Zi:
So this guy will return to Nigeria a Hero?
The future of this country is sooo bleak cry SMH

No, my man...he thinks, and his people think he is returning as a hero...but bubu just celebrated 74 and gave out his last girl in marriage, he ready to die ontop this matter. Dikko sef wey no do half this much in thievery bubu put am for crate for importation to kirikiri, much more this werey.

If Ibori know what is good he better seek asylum to go live in Russia.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by klbakare(m): 4:48am On Dec 22, 2016
I.T.T international thief thief. Let's make Nigeria great again. Buhari must go, MOBILIZE, SENSITIZE YOUR CONSTITUENCY!!!!

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by Atiku2019: 4:57am On Dec 22, 2016
wink wink wink wink
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by Nobody: 5:23am On Dec 22, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Delta state is in trouble. Okowa will have to start sharing the state allocation with Odidigboigbo henceforth.
I tell u...someone that just did 13years is already using an iPhone 6s ...lol.... grin grin ...someone parked his billions somewhere before he was jailed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by Jessestunch: 5:27am On Dec 22, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Lolz.. Delta state is used to it already.. The state house has been spending millions celebrating his birthday even when he was in jail. My brother wetin we nor go see again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by Tekzyflex(m): 5:41am On Dec 22, 2016
Nah wah ooo.. See as the guy fresh for jail. London and American jail is even better than the life in Nigeria. At least one is sure of three square meal .

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 5:55am On Dec 22, 2016
Wow finally finally he now go enjoy Deltans money well well!

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 22, 2016
MayorofLagos:
London jails are useless. See this guy just come out of jail and see his yeye stomach, flabby and protruding. Shyyte. No class at all. Who runs the jails over there.

If this was in US this nyqqah will step out with some Dickies

khakis ...checked.
spotless white sneakers....checked
bling bleen....checked
chain gang swag....checked
head shaved and buffed up....checked
white face towel in back pocket...checked
biceps and tattoos...checked
six pack...checked

In US the Sherriff will assign trustee since last month work on him make sure this nyqqah dont hit the street and diss the county mehn!

The jail here is an enterprise,you go in haggard and come out "hot". Wey my niqqahs at, am i lying?

Return Ibori to jail, we dont want his wrachett looking @$$ mehn!!

angry
If man were God, Infact if MayorofUmuanumanu were God... Mr. Man, go and bath your daughter before I come with my umunnaa and take her away 'cos she is our own.

That little girl doesn't take after af onjas at all.angry

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by ajepako(f): 6:03am On Dec 22, 2016
Tewonde niyen...

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by uchennamani(m): 6:08am On Dec 22, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
he has repented
If I hear!
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by angelTI(f): 6:08am On Dec 22, 2016
He can pray if he has turned a new leaf while in prison. If not, he should be ready to go back o.

I don't know how Deltans are taking the news of his release. Oya let's hear from you people

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:16am On Dec 22, 2016
This man is looking fresh for someone who spent few years behind bars...he's very lucky, if na nija prison am very such he won't even be able to hold any prayer sessions.

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by policy12: 6:31am On Dec 22, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
he has repented

That is their usual way.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by mykel25(m): 6:39am On Dec 22, 2016
the dude must ve behaved well in prison cuz 13 years never complete na..... anyway... make efcc come start their own... he has charges to face in Nigeria too..... no PEACE for the WICKED!

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by BCISLTD: 6:48am On Dec 22, 2016
Na wa oo..see how the guy fresh
Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by onatisi(m): 6:49am On Dec 22, 2016
The don is back
The godfather is out.
Time for little boys to start behaving themselves.

12 Likes

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by iokpebholo: 6:57am On Dec 22, 2016
For all u hatrrs of ibori ask ur conscience this question , is ur governor holy?if ur answer is yes then put ur state let's see

5 Likes

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by GMBuhari: 7:01am On Dec 22, 2016
People and nediocrity

.. Let me guess it's PDP people that are with him?

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by onatisi(m): 7:01am On Dec 22, 2016
Ibori na atiku man to the last breath.
The 2 Dons of naija politics ,if they team up with tinubu before 2019,then I must confess anything can happen

6 Likes

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by JonSnow(m): 7:20am On Dec 22, 2016
Lol. This man is virtually unkillable.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by GoldenJAT(m): 7:21am On Dec 22, 2016
the most important thing be say him taste prison life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by dumie(f): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2016
No other Delta state governor has achieved his performance record he set..Hence the celebration

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Writes On Buhari's Death Rumour / Mahmood Yakubu Presents 2019 INEC Budget To Senate Committe (Photos) / INEC Disowns Imo RO, Confirms Okorocha’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.