Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,680 members, 7,840,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil (10397 Views)

If Yar Adua Was Alive.... / What If Yar Adua Was Not In The Ambulance We Saw / If Yar Adua Is Sick , Where Is Turai , Why Have We Not Seen Her In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by ikeyman00(m): 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2009
Remember abacha from the north. The north of nigeria would use nuclear power against any nation that dare to oppose them. that why they want nuclear power for electricity. they are hoping to convert the reactor to military weapon. we would all be dead. so it is better to give them 70% of the oil and remove the yoruba, edo, delta and bayelsa state into benin republic.

where do u come from?
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by ikeyman00(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2009
what the world does not know is northern nigeria would like to get thier hand on nuclear weapon, that why they have been going about looking for nuclear energy from iran, china and russia. I think they are hoping to convert the reactors to nuclear power. that what they want do. if russia or iran or china follow thru the agree with the northern nigeria government , it means the world is in trouble. we may all end up dead.

Remember abacha from the north. The north of nigeria would use nuclear power against any nation that dare to oppose them. that why they want nuclear power for electricity. they are hoping to convert the reactor to military weapon. we would all be dead. so it is better to give them 70% of the oil and remove the yoruba, edo, delta and bayelsa state into benin republic.

That why they have become friend with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and the russia president visit. I can tell you, nigeria have the ability to convert it to nuclear weapon without the aid of any country. It would be a mistake to allow nigeria to have nuclear power for electricity. The north is hoping to convert to nuclear weapon. and that what they would do. It is danger for the rest of the world. the north is more allied with terrorism organisation. they fund project in northern nigeria. it is danger for the world. it would fall into wrong hand.

They preach against the USA in the north.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/1573491.stm

terrorism organisation would use the weapon from nigeria.

It is reported that Osama bin Laden use to or still fund program in the north. so if they get hold of nuclear form of electricity, thier aim would be to convert it to nuclear weapon. That one of the many reason to remove the yoruba, edo, delta and bayelsa to benin republic, if you do it, the north does not need nuclear weapon that they having search in various country.

adigboloja!!
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Becomrich: 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2009
nothing much about me. I have had 3 children and one pass away from the same woman. i am born again and believe and put my hope in God.

before i say anything i want you to watch the video. many doubted the USA would leave iraq
but you can see,

I would tell you this I have confident in president obama and the USA. if they help us create the new republic of benin. i believe they would leave. i have live here for awhile to know them better. I believe if they senate and the house of representative do not pass the bill. that the USA should help us and set our people free. I trust president obama would do the right thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlHKNe9WJoU,

You see there are about 6 billion people in the world and over 200 nation in the world.

and the yoruba are nearly 2 % of the world population without a country of our own. how can 2% of the world population have no country. . in the USA allow, about 25% of the african america have thier root to be yorubas. which is nearly 10 million people. in the carribean nearly another 40% have thier root to be yorubas. in brazil nearly all of population of the blacks in brazil are yorubas. the samba that brazil is know for. is from the yorubas. the black population in brazil is about 14 million people. and in africa we are nearly another 70 million.

all over the world people with root to the yorubas are about 120 million or more. which is 2 % of the world population and yet we do not have a country out of the over 200 countries in the world.

I think it is time for the international community to help us. we need help.

nation with yoruba root are

USA
haiti
cuba
brazil
Benin
Togo
trinidad and tobego
Guyana
jamaica
Antigua and Barbuda
Bahamas ( every black person from Bahamas is a yoruba( 80% of the population of bahamas are yoruba)
Barbados
Dominica
Grenada
Puerto Rico

etc

Yorubas in cuba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei2MAg_IFDA

this is brazil yoruba , they have never been to nigeria or africa, but they are sing in yoruba,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjw2toUM7Rw

A yoruba cultural festival in brazil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CffUUajYaC8

others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPtXEtS6vYw

The yoruba in trinidad and tobego sing in yorubas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asAGoMNXw8Q

The yoruba in trinidad and tobego sing in yorubas, the word mojuba means to worship in yoruba. most yorubas can understand what they are saying. even while most of them have never been to africa before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b47NWYq8Ox8

haiti yoruba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1QUzK01w-o

Yoruba in Dominica singing in yoruba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPtXEtS6vYw

Puerto Rico

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1j2Hhk8Sag

Even the yorubas in the USA and brazil add up to 24 million . about 10 million in the USA and 14 million in brazil. 24 million people in just two country. it amazing how they were able to keep the culture and languages after couple of century. thank God for Youtube and google. who is bring everybody together.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/159392_zbr_JPG34351c471cddb063aab83f184a6d349f
www.nairaland.com/attachments/159393_untitled_JPG63f52a6bdc5c7293e1ad65c0360c4d15

How can 2% of the world population have no country of thier own. this are video on youtube from brazil . note the poster is from brazil, posting yoruba word on youtube. this word have meaning in yoruba.

Egwuofor, what you are saying I have made it to a map. so if I understand you well. Egwuofor , you believe this map is what Uwazuruike want. Is that correct.

but which of the two maps do the north want. That why I am telling the north to quickly pass the bill, before they end up with no oil. if they pass the bill, they would have 70% of the oil. you can see handshack across the niger. Igbo leader i think are willing to go with the north see pictures. or you think those hand are fake hand.

The north better quickly take the 70% oil before they end up with nothing.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/159726_lead_jpge567f72c3b6fcfbcd163f1102e0d6532

some yorubas

Michelle Obama

Michaëlle Jean

governor general of canada

In haiti they would say

m ap manje - "I am eating"
w ap manje - "you are eating"
l ap manje - "he/she is eating"
n ap manje - "we are eating"

Any yoruba would tell you this is yoruba. but it is haiti but with mix with creole.

michelle obama is Gullah

This are words in Gullah , are they not Yoruba word.

English ------- ---- Yoruba ------- ---- Gullah
Kolanut ------- ---- Obi ------- ---- Obi
creator ------- ---- Oduduwa ------- ---- Oduduwa
Ogun deity ------- ---- Ogun ------- ---- Ogun
medicine/drug ------- ---- Ogun ------- ---- Ogun
Stone ------- ---- Okuta ------- ---- Okuta
Lord ------- ---- Oluwa ------- ---- Oluwa
God ------- ---- Olorun ------- ---- Olorun
head of babalawo ------- ---- Oluwo ------- ---- Oluwo
war ------- ---- Ogun ------- ---- ogun
water ------- ---- Omi ------- ---- ------- ---- Omi
Today ------- ---- Oni ------- ---- Oni
head ------- ---- ori ------- ---- Ori
Praise name ------- ---- Oriki ------- ---- Oriki
Orisa deity ------- ---- Orisa ------- ---- Oresa
Obatala deity ------- ---- Obatala ------- ---- Obatala
Oya deity ------- ---- Oya ------- ---- Oya
Osun deity ------- ---- Osun ------- ---- Osun
twenty ------- ---- Ogun ------- ---- Ogun

Ezeágu i disagree with you. I have gone thru some of the words. they are mostly Yorubas word. It was assume that gullah where from that area many years ago. Those who came to the conclusion before were wrong. but when you look at the culture and the words they are yorubas. Most of the Gullah words are yoruba word. they may have just some few word that do not look yoruba. but they are not igbo word. but most of the words in Gullah are yoruba words.

Look at this picture, this is one of the things Gullah were know for. The yorubas are know for this. The igbos do not do this. It is Yoruba culture. even if you go to Gullah island today. they would tell you weaving basket is gullah culture like the yoruba.

I do not know how smart you people are, but we yorubas can not be stop from leaving nigeria. there is no technology you can use.

look at this picture,yorubas would plant landmines on that path, if your army cross the river niger, see youtube video landmines would kill them all. how smart are you people. pass the nigeria-benin commission bill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUW2NE4VYZw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-22tna7KHzI

i am trying you it is a lost battle pass the bill for peace.

Can you trust your life to the nigeria army . o boy see how they train

Now see how the USA army in action , those who would come and remove you people from power. see them and ask if you can trust your life to the Nigeria army. You forget una no dey even paid them regular money and now suffer them they suffer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrNBD78j--4&hl

www.nairaland.com/attachments/160147_153369_NDA_8_jpg371a3269f2ebc7bc3dedc0d069f40d58_jpg7dd469c0ee30d3e13a05a53dbfff4b4c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/160148_153357_NDA_7_jpgf97047216780e626cadf2e8151f217b0_jpg1b9b1c7cdb7e2a09a41985390de3d1e0

Ikeyman, you are a lier. please prove to the whole world , that i am Egwuofor . your problem is that, because you going about telling you using different name. you think the whole world is the same.

You have a problem.? which church do you go to.? Do you go to church? do you have jesus in your life.

Look you alway claim yoruba people and other yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa do not want to leave nigeria and join thier brothers in benin republic. Then let your president yar adua allow the united nation into nigeria to conduct a poll. If the vote is less than 85%. if the vote is less than 50% we remain in nigeria.

Let yar adua take that chance. you people sit on the internet edit people post all of because of rebranding nigeria, nigeria that have never worked.

I think staying on the internet 24 hours is affect you ikey. Look we would find some minority who for thier person gain who be against some beggers to aso rock. We know that some yorubas because of thier personal greed would prefer to have us as slave for ever. We know so. but why would we care for the view of some greed people.

Look it is what is best for the majority yoruba people that matter. We are better off in benin republic than we are in Nigeria. financially, politically, economically. in every area of life. For us remaining in nigeria we would continue to fail. Now ikey, tell me what do the yoruba gain in nigeria that we would loss when we leave. I want to know anyone can answer that question.

Look 96% of yourbas have never been to the north or east before or own any form of business or are married to them. So why would we care if we are not part of you. or tell me what is yorubas gaining from you people. A northerner based governement who have failed in the last 20 years to complete any important project in Yoruba. Forget it, Benin republic would better in 100 times what nigeria would never dream of doing for the yorubas.

Any tell me how military wise you people can stop us. look ikeyman , if the Nigeria assembly does not pass the bill it would result to civil war. the yorubas could use the military option. we have nearly 15,000 military men and over 60,000 police men, 15,000 custom officer that carry gun . 90,000 training military/police/custom men, would be converted to the military. making 90,000 military men on the first of the civil war. Do you think we are the ijaw people. o boy . no joke with us.

So you can see that we are heading for civil war, if we do not do the rightthing.

So tell me how do you stop us yorubas. we also have seaport to ship weapon into the country without been notice. is it the northerner that would come and guard about 500 km of coastal land that we have.

Ikeyman tell your brother to join to remove us to save the lifes of 15,000,000 people and give the north 70% of the oil.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Becomrich: 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2009
Here is where the issue is. northern Nigeria does not need nuclear power to generate electricity. Northern Nigeria is only seeking it to convert it to nuclear weapon. it is possible to convert the nuclear reactor to nuclear weapon. And north nigeria is planning to seek help from Niger Republic which have uranium. The largest ethnic group in Niger republic are the hausa. Niger population is 13 million. So Northern Nigeria is seeking nuclear power for weapon reason.

Why would i say this because nigeria have one of the largest gas deposit of gas in the world. And we waste it. The last government signed a deal to build 7 gas thermal station. to reduce the waste and general electricity. which is more cheap for nigeria and would generate more electrical power. But the govt cancelled it. And claim he want nuclear which is more expensive and we do not have the raw material for it.

I read electrical engineering. and one of the reason for build a electrical power station is availability of raw material. While we waste the raw material in gas, we want something we do not have in large quantity. it look funny. you do not need a mind reader to tell you the reason they want it. remember slavery. they want to use it for nuclear weapon.

I am 100% sure this is why northern nigeria want nuclear electricity , they want to convert it to nuclear weapon. And I have read material that says it is possible to convert the reactor or nuclear power to weapon. And some nation have done it , like north korea.

If i am telling a lie, here are link showing they have been going around the world looking for nuclear weapon. You see there is a need to remove the yoruba,edo, delta and bayelsa state into benin republic, this is the only way to stop the north for getting or seeking for nuclear weapon. do not doubt it. They would get it. there are greed businessmen out there and northerner they are kings when it comes to bribes. So give them majority and 70% of the oil by removing the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state into benin republic or they would have nuclear weapon very soon that is if they have not started building one already.

Nigeria seek nuclear power from Iran

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/news-reports/nigeria-iran-agree-on-nuclear-power-deal/

nigeria seek nuclear power from russia

http://www.zimbio.com/Umaru+Yar'adua/articles/0MBJOVZeC_6/Medvedev+seals+nuclear+gas+pacts+Nigeria

Nigeria seek nuclear power to china

http://www.energytribune.com/articles.cfm?aid=1696

French Nuclear Power, Areva Plans $1.40 billion Uranium Mine in Niger

http://paguntaka.org/2008/12/21/french-nuclear-power-areva-plans-140-billion-uranium-mine-in-nigeria/

Northern Nigeria is mostly Hausas.

Official Name:
Republique du Niger
short form: Niger
int'l long form: Republic of Niger

Ethnic groups: Hausa 56% Djerma 22%, Fulani 8.5%, Tuareg 8%, Kanuri 4.3%; Arab, Toubou, and Gourmantche 1.2%.
Religions: Islam (95%); remainder indigenous beliefs and Christian.
Languages: French (official), Hausa, Djerma, Fulfulde, Kanuri,

Natural resources: Uranium, coal, iron ore, tin, phosphates, gold, petroleum.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by tayo4lif: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2009
dey want kill us.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Becomrich: 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2009
Look a nuclear power plant have fission reactors, and this is the heart of the technology. What it means is that northern nigeria would be able to have nuclear weapon. And do you know that the president of Nigeria Umaru Yar Adua read chemistry and use to teach chemistry. Umaru Yar Adua  major area is analytical chemistry. He know what a fission reactor. And he know he can convert it to weapon. And that is what the northern nigeria are trying to do. So that satellite pictures or no satellite pictures. They would continue to rule in Nigeria.

Umaru Yar Adua  major area is analytical chemistry. One of the area of analytical chemistry has to deal with nuclear technology. How Uranium is made to create heat that can kill millions of people.  that is why Northern Nigeria want the nuclear power plant for Nuclear weapon. Like I said Umaru Yar Adua  major area of specialization is analytical chemistry.

What you do not know is that the USA and other countries knows this and would try to stop you. and may invade nigeria, that why you need as quickly as possible remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into Benin republic to avoid invasion of Nigeria.

For God sake give the north 70% of the oil , so that the north can have majority or face invasion.

Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by ikeyman00(m): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2009
'
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Becomrich: 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2009
It is remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa from nigeria or face invasion. you are risking invasion if you do not do that. the international community would be united to do this.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by ikeyman00(m): 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2009
It is remove the yorubas,?, **** and """""" from nigeria or face invasion. you are risking invasion if you do not do that. the international community would be united to do this.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Becomrich: 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2009
here is how nuclear electricty generation works, the heat generated  in the fission reactor is so much that you can use the heat to rotate turbine.  if you do not use the heat to generate electricity and you can put the heat into containers. it become a bomb. it is the best way i can explain. if the contain crack by either throwing or other method. the explosion is massive. this is the best layman term i can find to explain. what risk to give the north nuclear electricity.

that why you need as quickly as possible remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into Benin republic to avoid invasion of Nigeria.

For God sake give the north 70% of the oil , so that the north can have majority or face invasion.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by becomrich16: 12:46am On Jul 08, 2009
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by ikeyman00(m): 6:23am On Jul 08, 2009
here is how nuclear electricty generation works, the heat generated in the fission reactor is so much that you can use the heat to rotate turbine. if you do not use the heat to generate electricity and you can put the heat into containers. it become a bomb. it is the best way i can explain. if the contain crack by either throwing or other method. the explosion is massive. this is the best layman term i can find to explain. what risk to give the north nuclear electricity.

that why you need as quickly as possible remove the yorubas, sudan, chad and somalia into Benin republic to avoid invasion of Nigeria.

For Sango's sake give the north 70% of the oil , so that the north can have majority or face invasion.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Becomrich: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2009
Ikeyman have you seen a cooking cylinder explode before. can you imagine if it is coming from fisson reactor heat or radiation. Look the heat intensity is 1,000,000 times that of coal. Do you know how many people it can kill. millions of people.

That why you need to remove Yoruba, edo, delta and bayelsa state into Benin republic because I am not sure if yar adua knows this, when he started going about looking for nuclear power. Question are been ask about why he want it. With a background in chemistry and those he decided to deal with. CIA is interested in his motive.

After Yar adua invited russia president, obama have been to russia just to remind russia thier commitment to a previous deal that no nuclear proliferation. Nobody knows Yar adua motive. With his record as a governor who started sharia in Katsina, and he worked in zaria university where Nigeria have a nuclear reactor.  Knowing that Nigeria does not have uranium in large quantity, and he cancel thermal station which raw material we have. and have refused to cancel the census which satellite picture shows is a fraud.  Those record brings red light on CIA record of his motive.

http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=5368&z=12

Look if you do not want to cancel the census figure and you want the north to be majority. Pass the bill to remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into Benin republic or else they would attack you later. Because the world need to see just like saddam what is inside the nuclear reactor in zaria. And why the urgent need to acquire nuclear technology at the moment, when you are wasting gas, which is cheap to produce electricity. So can you see the problem Yar Adua is into already.  So you people have no other option than remove the Yoruba, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic , if you do this it makes the north majority, and the north still have 70% of the oil.

Here is the likely location of the reactor the world want to know about.  so you see why you need to remove  Yoruba, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by ikeyman00(m): 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2009
yes u are right

that why they need as quickly as possible remove the yorubas, sudan, chad and somalia into Benin republic to avoid invasion of Nigeria.

For Sango's sake give the north 70% of the oil , so that the north can have majority or face invasion.

period
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Becomrich: 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2009
See this picture, the world is ready to stop Rigging in Nigeria. And with satellite picture, you know northerner are finished in nigeria politics. The word is finished. And no nuclear power for you. So you can see why to keep the north majority, you need to remove Yoruba, edo, delta and bayelsa state and that way Northerner can be majority. if Jonathan does not want to leave. You remember how the bendle state map before remove the other portion of bayelsa. And let the other go. period, if not you people are in trouble.

Russia and USA president. see picture, this is days after Umaru invited russia. make the north majority.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Becomrich: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2009
what I think is that yorubas should start to store food at home. In case the north refuse to remove the yoruba, edo, delta and bayelsa to Benin republic very soon. Even some people who are arrogant to do the right thing, would know how saddam and others felt.

Just prepare. freedom would be soon.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by ikeyman00(m): 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2009
'
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Fhemmmy: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2009
The conditions in those pix are so pathetic, they need to do something and fast too
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Becomrich: 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2009
now compare this to how they live in the north who do not contribute any form of revenue to Nigeria. nearly 0% revenue to Nigeria.

I am telling you if they refuse to remove the Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state into Benin republic, we would use the last option they have given us, which is the military. And Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa should prepare for the worst , by storing food at home.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by ikeyman00(m): 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2009
[img]http://www.spraguephoto.com/stock/images/7500_7999/7546%20Children%20-%20General%20Benin%20Children%20dancing%20after%20MCH%20clinic%20event%20Dassari%20n%20Materi%20(North-West%20Benin)%20Benin%20%0D%0A.jpg[/img]
north west benin

[img]http://www.spraguephoto.com/stock/images/7500_7999/7549%20Women%20-%20Babies%20Benin%20Woman%20and%20child%20of%20Dassari%20n%20Materi%20(North-West%20Benin)%20Benin%20%0D%0A.jpg[/img]
north-west benin

by the Betammaribe tribe, Benin.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Becomrich: 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2009
More of how they live in the north of Nigeria
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by ikeyman00(m): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2009
now compare lagos now under Gov fashola funded mainly by oil money and all the imports dues generated through the igbo man power to what the little benin looks like

i tellin u, a lot of Yorubas dnt even know what u are talkin about, kwara aint havin ur shit niether

so if u agree to remove the staright yorubas one not the koni ones like u have in nl, nigeria will have less baggage

but will all the yorubas agree, when ijebu man is seen as wicked human beings by the ibadan ones, when the ibadan sees themseleves as the proper yorubas with their dialect, its obvious not all will agree to your self made quest

therefore some screw somewhere needed to be tighten-up for better for good
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Becomrich: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2009
Compare to the north who do not make any contribution to Nigeria revenue.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by ikeyman00(m): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2009
nation with chinese root

jamaica

trinandad and tobago

US

UK

south africa

malasia

hong kong

etc where

nation with jews root

poland

Uk

US

germany

france

south africa

others

nation with igbo root

togo

cameroon

ghana

carribean

africa america

eslewhere

others

so remove the agreed yoruba to benin for good

we pray in jesus name amen

god bless u and ur family
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Becomrich: 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2009
This is how 95% of yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa lives. so it makes no different to thier lifes if the north get 70% of the oil.
we are ready to risk jail and be imprisonment for the yorubas, that give up struggle to have the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into Benin republic.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by ikeyman00(m): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2009
we are ready to die to let the agreeded yorubas off the hook!!

and the kwara people and other we are ready to die for ya
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by ikeyman00(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-118277.0.html

now this is lagos under Nigeria funded by coal,agriculture and oil money

present Gov Fashola funding by oil money and the igbo man power via tin can port lagos in comparasm to little poor Benin
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Becomrich: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2009
The cost of build a nuclear plant is about  $1500 per KW, some times $2000 per kw. now google and compare with thermal gas station, you would see it is low. Now ask yourself if our gas is free, which we are wasting. it mean the cost of generating electricity is so low from thermal station.

Then can the world ask Nigeria, why would they want to get electricity at nearly $2000 expect if there is no hidden agenda in it. There is an hidden agenda in it And we want our people in benin republic. And give the north 70% of the oil.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by ikeyman00(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2009

in his speech he said

i hereby decleared my support  to the minorities yoruba that wana join benin to go ahead, as we can survive without then

but as the case with west germany, they should never be allowed to come back

case closed!! beni
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by ikeyman00(m): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2009
[img]http://www.spraguephoto.com/stock/images/7500_7999/7546%20Children%20-%20General%20Benin%20Children%20dancing%20after%20MCH%20clinic%20event%20Dassari%20n%20Materi%20(North-West%20Benin)%20Benin%20%0D%0A.jpg[/img]
north west benin

[img]http://www.spraguephoto.com/stock/images/7500_7999/7549%20Women%20-%20Babies%20Benin%20Woman%20and%20child%20of%20Dassari%20n%20Materi%20(North-West%20Benin)%20Benin%20%0D%0A.jpg[/img]
north-west benin

by the Betammaribe tribe, Benin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Pledges Loyalty To Jonathan’s Government / Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? / Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.