Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,696 members, 7,840,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil (10398 Views)

If Yar Adua Was Alive.... / What If Yar Adua Was Not In The Ambulance We Saw / If Yar Adua Is Sick , Where Is Turai , Why Have We Not Seen Her In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Egwuofor: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2009
ikeyman . who wrote that.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Ezeodum(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2009
becoomrich:

some yorubas

Michelle Obama

Michaëlle Jean

governor general of canada
becoomrich:

In haiti they would say

m ap manje - "I am eating"
w ap manje - "you are eating"
l ap manje - "he/she is eating"
n ap manje - "we are eating"

Any yoruba would tell you this is yoruba. but it is haiti but with mix with creole.

Michele Obama is not Yoruba, sorry becomrich. . . . .

[center]www.nairaland.com/attachments/159459_Bigeria_jpg174f49b5a98cc454f56050ac08da3e73 [/center]
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Ezeagu2: 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2009
becoomrich:

michelle obama  is Gullah

This are words in Gullah ,  are they not Yoruba word.

English ------- ---- Yoruba ------- ---- Gullah
Kolanut ------- ---- Obi ------- ---- Obi
creator ------- ---- Oduduwa ------- ---- Oduduwa
Ogun deity ------- ---- Ogun ------- ---- Ogun
medicine/drug ------- ---- Ogun ------- ---- Ogun
Stone ------- ---- Okuta ------- ---- Okuta
Lord ------- ---- Oluwa ------- ---- Oluwa
God ------- ---- Olorun ------- ---- Olorun
head of babalawo ------- ---- Oluwo ------- ---- Oluwo
war ------- ---- Ogun ------- ---- ogun
water ------- ---- Omi ------- ---- ------- ---- Omi
Today ------- ---- Oni ------- ---- Oni
head ------- ---- ori ------- ---- Ori
Praise name ------- ---- Oriki ------- ---- Oriki
Orisa deity ------- ---- Orisa ------- ---- Oresa
Obatala deity ------- ---- Obatala ------- ---- Obatala
Oya deity ------- ---- Oya ------- ---- Oya
Osun deity ------- ---- Osun ------- ---- Osun
twenty ------- ---- Ogun ------- ---- Ogun

Sorry o break your heart Becom but the Gullah are mostly Senegambians, and you do know some of them are Igbo aswell?
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by LamidiObi: 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2009
the north will keep ruling u mumu south people.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Ezeagu2: 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2009
LamidiObi:

the north will keep ruling u mumu south people.

Yep they will. grin
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by LamidiObi: 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2009
how can d women above be yorubas when they look beautiful n neat. yoruba women don look that neat
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Ezeagu2: 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2009
becoomrich:

Ezeágu i disagree with you. I have gone thru some of the words. they are mostly Yorubas word. It was assume that gullah where from that area many years ago. Those who came to the conclusion before were wrong.  but when you look at the culture and the words they are yorubas.  Most of the Gullah words are yoruba word. they may have just some few word that do not look yoruba. but they are not igbo word. but most of the words in Gullah are yoruba words.

So DNA is wrong? Can you show me a Yoruba version of ebo landing?

becoomrich:

Look at this picture, this is one of the things Gullah were know for. The yorubas are know for this. The igbos do not do this. It is Yoruba culture. even if you go to Gullah island today. they would tell you weaving basket is gullah culture like the yoruba.

Igbo people didn't weave baskets? cheesy grin embarassed angry kiss cry smiley wink cheesy grin angry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Ezeagu2: 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2009
Yooohoooo, becomrich? shocked grin
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Ezeagu2: 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2009
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by LamidiObi: 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2009
becomerich michel is not yoruba becos she has no juju on her
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by LamidiObi: 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2009
becuase if michell obama was yoruba she must have juju on her and her husband like all yorubas do.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Ezeagu2: 1:19am On Jul 03, 2009
Na lie. grin shocked
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Ezeagu2: 1:22am On Jul 03, 2009
becoomrich:

ezeaugu you are 419, you are scam , a con man. I dont want to deal with. i hope you people are not scamming american over this.

Abeg, these people were scammed? See prominent [size=15pt]IGBO AMERICANS[/size]:

Paul Robeson
Blair Underwood
Forest Whitaker
Edward Roye
Olaudah Equiano, etc.

Oya name Yoruba prominent individuals, I'm waiting . . . . . . .
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by bashali: 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2009
where did you people get all of your information from? who care?
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Ezeagu2: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2009
bashali:

where did you people get all of your information from? who care?

You obviously care.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by bashali: 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2009
Why Obama can't visit Nigeria, by aide
From Laolu Akande, New York

PRESIDENT Barack Obama's White House has now openly deemed Nigeria's 2007 elections among polls in Africa that are "problematic." Hence Obama will not visit Nigeria during his trip to the continent because of this issue.

During a media briefing late on Wednesday, at which senior White House officials including Michelle Gavin, Obama's White House Senior Director for African Affairs briefed reporters about the U.S. president's trip next week to Russia, Italy and Ghana, an American journalist from Associated Press asked "why this is so important to include Ghana on this trip?"

Gavin replied that it made sense for a number of reasons to include Ghana "particularly in light of the fact that there have been some worrying trends in Africa recently. We've had, frankly, a number of coups: Mauritania, although that seems to be getting on the right track now; Madagascar; Guinea; a problematic election in Nigeria, in Kenya, in Zimbabwe; you have this third-term bid that's led to a rule by emergency decree in Niger."

The previous U.S. administration had also criticised the 2007 Nigerian election alongside several others in the international community. But the Obama administration has been silent until Wednesday when the White House openly labelled certain elections in Africa as problematic.

While there are electoral problems in several other states of Africa, including Nigeria, the White House senior official disclosed that President Obama "wanted to stop in Ghana particularly because he's interested in emphasising themes of governance - the importance of governance for making development progress, the importance of governance for stability."

She said Obama felt that "Ghana is a truly admirable example of a place where governance is getting stronger, a thriving democracy. They just had an extraordinarily close election at the end of last year, decided ultimately by about 40,000 votes, that remained peaceful. Power was transferred peacefully, and they continue to pursue a development agenda and bolster the rule of law."
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by ikeyman00(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2009
yes u are right born gain man^^^^^^^^^^

but they will agree to join u in benin rep abi

oh yea that same culture with the patriotic Yorubas ohhhhhhhhhhh yea ok born again

yes its a free world

with them in igbo side, u obviously know na wahala for the yorubas, so i think u have a point to worry

for not so greedy and patriotic yorubas like obj,tibunu,gbenga,akala etc yes

hahhahha o well, shit just dnt stop, what next abi na akala or wetin naw,

just come off that and admire the igbo and accept that u are a hater

also donate 10% of ur wage to the canadian for allowin u in their country at the despair of coward oduduwa rep
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by ikeyman00(m): 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2009
hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by ikeyman00(m): 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2009
yes u would expect people like kolo-aggressive,tpia and co to come here and comment on the

become-in futility
The real truth is under the structure of nigeria. no igboman would ever be president. expect the remove yoruba, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic.

u wouldnt see them esp kolo

if it was about concern on biafara supporter being a president of nigeria he will be the first to surface

oh indirectly they still dnt want the igbo to go

yes marjority igbos anyway want 1 naija

on weather become-in-infurtility like it or not is open to another debate

however 1 thing for sure it becomemad is becoming desperate by the day cuz he is obviously wastin his time
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by becomrich15: 12:08am On Jul 04, 2009
stop the lies. Nigeria can allow the igbos to leave nigeria. look it would pass on first reading. But the igbo have to leave nigeria with igboland. but the igbos have refused. what is the business of an ijaw man with igbo biafra. ? tell me. let the igbos declear biafra in the five igbo state.

if Uwazurike is sincere in this biafra dream, let him send a bill to the national assembly saying that the 5 igbo state want to leave nigeria and declear biafra. look in 24 hrs nigeria would pass the bill. take my word for it. but the igbos have failed to be bold and they go about claim other people land who do not want to be with them. this is the promises.

I am throwing an open letter to Uwazurike to declear biafra in the 5 igbo state of imo,anambra, ebonyi, enugu and abia state and send a bill to the national assembly. look i know northerner would rush to pass to the bill to get rig of the igbo people in nigeria in less than 24 hours.  let Uwazurike show he is bold, 5 igbos state would be biafra in the next 24 hours.  I would personally make the call to my contact inside aso rock to inform the president the igbos want to leave. una no get liver. na mouth una get. make una dare me.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Bialegend(m): 12:11am On Jul 04, 2009
becomrich,:

stop the lies. Nigeria can allow the igbos to leave nigeria. look it would pass on first reading. But the igbo have to leave nigeria with igboland. but the igbos have refused. what is the business of an ijaw man with igbo biafra. ? tell me. let the igbos declear biafra in the five igbo state.

if Uwazurike is sincere in this biafra dream, let him send a bill to the national assembly saying that the 5 igbo state want to leave nigeria and declear biafra. look in 24 hrs nigeria would pass the bill. take my word for it. but the igbos have failed to be bold and they go about claim other people land who do not want to be with them. this is the promises.

I am throwing an open letter to Uwazurike to declear biafra in the 5 igbo state of imo,anambra, ebonyi, enugu and abia state and send a bill to the national assembly. look i know northerner would rush to pass to the bill to get rig of the igbo people in nigeria in less than 24 hours. let Uwazurike show he is bold, 5 igbos state would be biafra in the next 24 hours. I would personally make the call to my contact inside aso rock to inform the president the igbos want to leave. una no get liver.
Have you suddenly become blind? my question to you in the other thread which you are now dodging is (Can i see the internet add where Igbos were blackmailing Glo. Just post the link. Shame to you if you don't post the internet add)
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by becomrich15: 12:12am On Jul 04, 2009
go to villagesquare that was were they were blackmailing glo
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by becomrich15: 12:17am On Jul 04, 2009
look the only thing stoping the yorubas is weapon and finance. it would take alot of money more than a person can give. Give it to the yoruba in weeks the yoruba would leave nigeria either the national assembly want it or not. If they dont want want it, i know the yorubas would take thier land.  and nobody dare cross the river niger. take that to the bank. we have the population to remove us and nobody would stop us. may be those your small villagers would stop us. you would go and ask makama to use is pen to create fake human.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Ezeagu2: 12:27am On Jul 04, 2009
becomrich,:

look the only thing stoping the yorubas is weapon and finance. it would take alot of money more than a person can give. Give it to the yoruba in weeks the yoruba would leave nigeria either the national assembly want it or not. If they dont want want it, i know the yorubas would take thier land.  and nobody dare cross the river niger. take that to the bank. we have the population to remove us and nobody would stop us. may be those your small villagers would stop us. you would go and ask makama to use is pen to create fake human.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/160076_Bigeria_jpg174f49b5a98cc454f56050ac08da3e73
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Bialegend(m): 12:29am On Jul 04, 2009
becomrich,:

go to villagesquare that was were they were blackmailing glo
Sorry, it's not enough to tell me go to villagesquare. I said, post the link here, or don't you know how to post like anymore?
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by becomrich15: 12:30am On Jul 04, 2009
if a yoruba general take over barrack in yoruba, edo , delta and bayelsa state, who would stop him. who. your capital is in abuja . they would give you less than 12 hours to leave. And anyone who does not leave would consider himself dead. And you and me , know they would line all of the northerner in the barrack up and shoot. and even all of you in 12 hours.

And if he take over the area. can you tell me what your military plan would be. i want to know,  yoruba can not be stop from leaving nigeria because we have access to the sea. i tell you this , we would create a military zone at the boundary just like south and north korea. this is why you need to pass the bill.

if we do that, do you think the igbos who the northerner kill over the civil war would now sacrifice thier children for the north.

i laugh. i am laughing loud. pass the bill.

do you know how many yorubas with engineering or related field would be the able to fly plane in less than 1 week. more than 10,000. more than what the rest of nigeria have produced. we have more technical people than rest of nigeria. technical you cant stop us if we leave nigeria.

check meeting hall. the topic is still there.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Ezeagu2: 12:38am On Jul 04, 2009
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by becomrich15: 12:46am On Jul 04, 2009
nothing much about me. I have had 3 children and one pass away from the same woman. i am born again and believe and put my hope in God.

before i say anything i want you to watch the video. many doubted the USA would leave iraq
but you can see, 

I would tell you this I have confident in president obama and the USA. if they help us create the new republic of benin. i believe they would leave. i have live here for awhile to know them better. I believe if they senate and the house of representative do not pass the bill. that the USA should help us and set our people free. I trust president obama would do the right thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlHKNe9WJoU,

You see there are about 6 billion people in the world and over 200 nation in the world.

and the yoruba are nearly 2 % of the world population without a country of our own. how can 2%  of the world population have no country.  . in the USA allow, about 25% of the african america have thier root to be yorubas. which is nearly 10 million people.  in the carribean nearly another 40% have thier root to be yorubas. in brazil nearly all of population of the blacks in brazil are yorubas. the samba that brazil is know for. is from the yorubas.  the black population in brazil is about 14 million people.  and in africa we are nearly another 70 million.

all over the world people with root to the yorubas are about 120 million or more. which is 2 % of the world population and yet we do not have a country out of the over 200 countries in the world.

I think it is time for the international community to help us. we need help.

nation with yoruba root are

USA
haiti
cuba
brazil
Benin
Togo
trinidad and tobego
Guyana
jamaica 
Antigua and Barbuda
Bahamas ( every black person from Bahamas  is a yoruba( 80% of the population of bahamas are yoruba)
Barbados
Dominica
Grenada
Puerto Rico

etc

Yorubas in cuba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei2MAg_IFDA

this is brazil yoruba , they have never been to nigeria or africa, but they are sing in yoruba,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjw2toUM7Rw

A yoruba cultural festival in brazil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CffUUajYaC8

others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPtXEtS6vYw

The yoruba in trinidad and tobego sing in yorubas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asAGoMNXw8Q

The yoruba in trinidad and tobego sing in yorubas, the word mojuba means to worship in yoruba. most yorubas can understand what they are saying. even while most of them have never been to africa before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b47NWYq8Ox8

haiti yoruba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1QUzK01w-o

Yoruba in Dominica singing in yoruba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPtXEtS6vYw

Puerto Rico

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1j2Hhk8Sag

Even the yorubas in the USA and brazil add up to 24 million . about 10 million in the USA and 14 million in brazil.  24 million people in just two country.  it  amazing how they were able to keep the culture and languages after couple of century. thank God for Youtube and google. who is bring everybody together. 

www.nairaland.com/attachments/159392_zbr_JPG34351c471cddb063aab83f184a6d349f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/159393_untitled_JPG63f52a6bdc5c7293e1ad65c0360c4d15

How can 2% of the world population have no country of thier own. this are video on youtube from brazil . note the poster is from brazil, posting yoruba word on  youtube. this word have meaning in yoruba.

Egwuofor, what you are saying I have made it to a map. so if I understand you well. Egwuofor , you believe this map is what Uwazuruike  want. Is that correct.

but which of the two maps do the north want. That why I am telling the north to quickly pass the bill, before they end up with no oil. if they pass the bill, they would have 70% of the oil. you can see handshack across the niger. Igbo leader i think are willing to go with the north see pictures. or you think those hand  are fake hand.

The north better quickly take the 70% oil before they end up with nothing.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/159726_lead_jpge567f72c3b6fcfbcd163f1102e0d6532

some yorubas

Michelle Obama

Michaëlle Jean

governor general of canada

In haiti they would say

m ap manje - "I am eating"
w ap manje - "you are eating"
l ap manje - "he/she is eating"
n ap manje - "we are eating"

Any yoruba would tell you this is yoruba. but it is haiti but with mix with creole.

michelle obama  is Gullah

This are words in Gullah ,  are they not Yoruba word.

English ------- ---- Yoruba ------- ---- Gullah
Kolanut ------- ---- Obi ------- ---- Obi
creator ------- ---- Oduduwa ------- ---- Oduduwa
Ogun deity ------- ---- Ogun ------- ---- Ogun
medicine/drug ------- ---- Ogun ------- ---- Ogun
Stone ------- ---- Okuta ------- ---- Okuta
Lord ------- ---- Oluwa ------- ---- Oluwa
God ------- ---- Olorun ------- ---- Olorun
head of babalawo ------- ---- Oluwo ------- ---- Oluwo
war ------- ---- Ogun ------- ---- ogun
water ------- ---- Omi ------- ---- ------- ---- Omi
Today ------- ---- Oni ------- ---- Oni
head ------- ---- ori ------- ---- Ori
Praise name ------- ---- Oriki ------- ---- Oriki
Orisa deity ------- ---- Orisa ------- ---- Oresa
Obatala deity ------- ---- Obatala ------- ---- Obatala
Oya deity ------- ---- Oya ------- ---- Oya
Osun deity ------- ---- Osun ------- ---- Osun
twenty ------- ---- Ogun ------- ---- Ogun

Ezeágu i disagree with you. I have gone thru some of the words. they are mostly Yorubas word. It was assume that gullah where from that area many years ago. Those who came to the conclusion before were wrong.  but when you look at the culture and the words they are yorubas.  Most of the Gullah words are yoruba word. they may have just some few word that do not look yoruba. but they are not igbo word. but most of the words in Gullah are yoruba words.

Look at this picture, this is one of the things Gullah were know for. The yorubas are know for this. The igbos do not do this. It is Yoruba culture. even if you go to Gullah island today. they would tell you weaving basket is gullah culture like the yoruba.
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Bialegend(m): 12:47am On Jul 04, 2009
Have you suddenly become silent? my question to you in the other thread which you are now dodging is (Can i see the internet add where Igbos were blackmailing Glo. Just post the link. Shame to you if you don't post the internet add)
Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by becomrich15: 12:47am On Jul 04, 2009
we would shoot down anything that comes our way. So you see the need to pass the bill to have the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic.

We would warhead directed to abuja, kaduna, sokoto, enugu and port harcourt and kano. if you cross, una get problem. So you see the need to avoid a civil war in nigeria. it is not to north advantage not to pass the bill. I am telling you this because i am an engineer and this is what the yorubas would do and you can NEVER win a war against us, take it from me. and we would loss less men. because you would not be able to cross over the river niger.

Re: Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil by Bialegend(m): 12:51am On Jul 04, 2009
Becomerich, have you suddenly become silent? my question to you in the other thread which you are now dodging is (Can i see the internet add where Igbos were blackmailing Glo. Just post the link. Shame to you if you don't post the internet add) It's easy to talk gboa gboa gboa like a Yoruba that you are, but when asked for evidence, you will go dumb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chief Molade Okoya Thomas, The Founder Of Eleganza Group, Is Dead. / What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? / 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.