Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

See The Wonder Of This Small Data Cable Called OTG - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Wonder Of This Small Data Cable Called OTG (6102 Views)

10 Awsome Uses Of OTG Cables With Pictures - No. 3 & 5 Will Amaze You / How Can I Buy A Small Data For Use? / USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Wonder Of This Small Data Cable Called OTG by callmelanner(m): 9:49am On Jan 30, 2016
ironheart:
na wao i see the death of PC like the cassette players soon
Very lame undecided
How will ordinary OTG lead to the death of a computer (machine)
A complex machine for that matter... So saddening cry cry
Re: See The Wonder Of This Small Data Cable Called OTG by abumeinben(m): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2016
emrain:
Cool. That's mine.

Bro that floor looks like mine. The cable looks like mine, gionee,

Are you.................
... My other person? grin
Re: See The Wonder Of This Small Data Cable Called OTG by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
abumeinben:

Bro that floor looks like mine. The cable looks like mine, gionee,

Are you.................
... My other person? grin

cheesy perhaps I'm another you in a different time dimension. Hopefully, this explains your recent dejavu..
Re: See The Wonder Of This Small Data Cable Called OTG by abumeinben(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
emrain:

cheesy perhaps I'm another you in a different time dimension. Hopefully, this explains your recent dejavu..

Tah....this has nothing to do with déjà vu.

You on a pirated timeframe....I shall hunt u down grin
Re: See The Wonder Of This Small Data Cable Called OTG by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
abumeinben ;post=42462904:

Tah....this has nothing to do with déjà vu.

You on a pirated timeframe....I shall hunt u down grin

cheesy I already know where you are, I just need a warm hole to get to your time frame. grin
Re: See The Wonder Of This Small Data Cable Called OTG by abumeinben(m): 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
emrain:

cheesy I already know where you are, I just need a warm hole to get to your time frame. ;kD

Be warned my pirated version!

That warm hole has been galloted by a dynanic black hole, which I alone remotely control.hehehehe.

Ah....there u r!

Let me charge my laser gun....*waiting for NEPA*
Re: See The Wonder Of This Small Data Cable Called OTG by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
abumeinben:

Be warned my pirated version!

That warm hole has been galloted by a dynanic black hole, which I alone remotely control.hehehehe.

Ah....there u r!

Let me charge my laser gun....*waiting for NEPA*

Lol...
Re: See The Wonder Of This Small Data Cable Called OTG by ironheart(m): 11:57am On Jan 31, 2016
callmelanner:

Very lame undecided
How will ordinary OTG lead to the death of a computer (machine)
A complex machine for that matter... So saddening cry cry
phones are now coming with powerful processors, bigger rams, we can now mirror our phones screen on bigger supported smart TV's, with OTG we can now connect different peripherals to our phones, who then needs a pc when you can do everything on your palm? Next time before making comments, take your time to think and stop being too fast to quote someone. Even Buhari at 73 thinks before he acts
Re: See The Wonder Of This Small Data Cable Called OTG by callmelanner(m): 5:21am On Feb 01, 2016
ironheart:
phones are now coming with powerful processors, bigger rams, we can now mirror our phones screen on bigger supported smart TV's, with OTG we can now connect different peripherals to our phones, who then needs a pc when you can do everything on your palm? Next time before making comments, take your time to think and stop being too fast to quote someone. Even Buhari at 73 thinks before he acts
Pls stop being ignoramus, every Tom dick & Harry knows u can't compare I phone 6s which is one of the most sophisticated phone with Mac book.
There is no correlation between them at all.
Even a mobile phone needs a PC undecided so what are u talking about?
Do u have a phone that has 1 terabyte as storage memory? Or 8g ram?
It's called mobile phone for a reason and a personal computer for a reason too & stop displaying ur gullibility in this forum
The same way the phone is advancing is also the same way the PC is advancing angry
Re: See The Wonder Of This Small Data Cable Called OTG by bigiyaro(m): 9:55am On Feb 01, 2016
callmelanner:

Pls stop being ignoramus, every Tom dick & Harry knows u can't compare I phone 6s which is one of the most sophisticated phone with Mac book.
There is no correlation between them at all.
Even a mobile phone needs a PC undecided so what are u talking about?
Do u have a phone that has 1 terabyte as storage memory? Or 8g ram?
It's called mobile phone for a reason and a personal computer for a reason too & stop displaying ur gullibility in this forum
The same way the phone is advancing is also the same way the PC is advancing angry
forget that guy, i don't even talk to people who compare mobile phones with the pc, infact dia level of ignorance is too much dat there is no solution to it.

1 Like

Re: See The Wonder Of This Small Data Cable Called OTG by stephinnoyewole(m): 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
@OP, pls how can i get dat type of ur OTG cable with the reader?
tanx
Re: See The Wonder Of This Small Data Cable Called OTG by stephinnoyewole(m): 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
boman2014:
i use it to play HD games on my phone
which games in particular do u uses it for?
coz my favourite FIFA14 has no option for external controller
thanks
Re: See The Wonder Of This Small Data Cable Called OTG by stephinnoyewole(m): 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
toideve:
I need a USB type-c OTG cable
which one is that again ooo, tot the one OP uploaded was type-c?
Re: See The Wonder Of This Small Data Cable Called OTG by stephinnoyewole(m): 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
martinz1:
U didn't tell us about the very big disadvantage,
1. When usung otg, your battery power get sucked by the connected device and there is no way to connect ur charger while working with the otg as the otg data cable has taken d space meant for charging the device
who tell u that? "CANT U SEE D PIC, OP UPLOADED?"
its depending on the type of ur OTG cable i think, as there's various type
Re: See The Wonder Of This Small Data Cable Called OTG by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 02, 2016
How to play games on Android with your otg cable and PC USB game pads.

http://www.etechgist.com/2016/01/how-to-play-psp-games-with-pc-game-pad.html?m=1
Re: See The Wonder Of This Small Data Cable Called OTG by martinz1: 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
stephinnoyewole:

who tell u that? "CANT U SEE D PIC, OP UPLOADED?"
its depending on the type of ur OTG cable i think, as there's various type

Don't quote me if u haven't used otg before or u are not used to otg cables, a device in otg mode starts discharging and its not possible to charge it in otg mode, the charger u saw in dat pic is to provide power to the connected devices. And to reduce the current drawn from the main host device
Re: See The Wonder Of This Small Data Cable Called OTG by itsbob(m): 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
oodua1stson:
never gonna happen

its gonna happen!
Re: See The Wonder Of This Small Data Cable Called OTG by stephinnoyewole(m): 6:29am On Feb 05, 2016
martinz1:

Don't quote me if u haven't used otg before or u are not used to otg cables, a device in otg mode starts discharging and its not possible to charge it in otg mode, the charger u saw in dat pic is to provide power to the connected devices. And to reduce the current drawn from the main host device
Wat if its gamepad & flash dat its been connected, will dat charger also charges dem?
Re: See The Wonder Of This Small Data Cable Called OTG by martinz1: 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
stephinnoyewole:
Wat if its gamepad & flash dat its been connected, will dat charger also charges dem?
No. The host act as a power supply to the gamepad and flash device at the rate of 5v. 0 5 amp which is the power output of most USB port
Re: See The Wonder Of This Small Data Cable Called OTG by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
martinz1:

No. The host act as a power supply to the gamepad and flash device at the rate of 5v. 0 5 amp which is the power output of most USB port
Adonhear
Re: See The Wonder Of This Small Data Cable Called OTG by Mks3690: 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
You can get it @ 1nairashop.com for #100 per 1
Cutehector:
So where can I buy this otg?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Check Balance On Glo Always Micro? / Fraud In Slot Limited Ikeja Lagos / Gionee Marathon M6 Full Specification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.