Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos (60747 Views)

500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph / Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos / Lady Sends Nudes Of Her 3-Month-Old Niece To Guy That Asked For Her Unclad Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 09, 2017
kennyman2000:
Hmmmm.. Donald trump statement that all Nigerians knows is ''sex'' was right afterall.

I have just one question, where and when did donald trump made that statement. I searched google and found nothing related to your claims
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 09, 2017
ademega:
sometimes this kind of story is very hard to judge. but I think the guy actually betrayed the trust of the lady by inviting his friend to the hotel and by forcing her to have twosome which by all means criminal in nature and both guys deserve jail, long one. for sure, they must have been chating on different things even sex chat self. they must have been discussing issues that made them close to the point of traveling down to lagos from ibadan not knowing the guy had evil intentions to molest her with his friends. saying he doesn't know that the house they took her to was a hotel is hard to believe. by all standards hotel rooms are always different from a house. and hardly will you see an hotel that has other entrance that will not look like an hotel entrance.she was only dispointed at the trick of the guy he trusted so much and which by me they deserve fine punishment from the law.

funny enough, thousands of youths meet on social media and other sites on daily bases. some, even end up in marriage, some just mutual se. xtray benefits, some best friends for life and some are better off through the friend they made on net.

worst of all, some have met their untimely death, hundreds have been reaped and robbed, many are in some rich men houses vomiting different currency time to time.

in all, one should be very careful of the kind of friends he makes physically let alone on social media.

I have met couple of friends on same platform. before i invite (I have stopped that since anyway) u or I go meet you, I always make sure I know who I am dealing with. Facebook is a very good platform for me to know who u are. if u hardly post pics of you and your friends, u are a suspect, if I can hardly Identify at least ten people to you through their regular comments or discussion in a topic over a time then u are likely to be dangerous. if no one ever ask of a relative or friend from you then forget invitation oh. then your location must be well spelt out and I do background checking on your growing up.

this an evil world, u must not take chance just for a second, if not you are gone for ever. we shall not be victims of evil men
You are way too cautious lol... We can't be friends on fb because of ur T and C
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by ademega(m): 6:31am On Jun 09, 2017
kelvinrhs:

You are way too cautious lol... We can't be friends on fb because of ur T and C
Lolzz which one is T and C oh
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
ademega:

Lolzz which one is T and C oh
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
They are just too much lol! I'm not using my real name on fb, I barely upload a pic of myself, I don't have any pic of my family member, I deleted them. I don't have friends, so I don't take pics with friend.
Conclusion: we can't be friends on fb because of ur T and C. Its way too much for me
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by ademega(m): 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
kelvinrhs:

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
They are just too much lol! I'm not using my real name on fb, I barely upload a pic of myself, I don't have any pic of my family member, I deleted them. I don't have friends, so I don't take pics with friend.
Conclusion: we can't be friends on fb because of ur T and C. Its way too much for me
You are a suspect lolzz
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
ademega:
You are a suspect lolzz
Haha!
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by ademega(m): 9:54am On Jun 10, 2017
kelvinrhs:
Haha!
NA so lol
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 12, 2017
ademega:

You are a suspect lolzz
I'm currently not on fb lol, because someone like u reported me to fb as a suspect lol! And down goes my fb account lol!
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Chigo247(m): 12:02am On Oct 04, 2020
Is between them and God, period
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Mayng01(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
This is serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) / 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million / Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.