Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Is Paying Your Girlfriend’s Way Through The University Stupidity Or Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Paying Your Girlfriend’s Way Through The University Stupidity Or Love? (553 Views)

SHOCKED! Is This Stupidity Or What? See Inside [PICTURE] / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / Is Paying Your Girlfriend’s Way Through The University Stupidity Or Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Paying Your Girlfriend’s Way Through The University Stupidity Or Love? by StevensJojo(f): 9:03am On Jan 29, 2016
Over the past few years i have being aware that these thing happens through stories or jokes etc.But recently i experienced it first hand.

So a friend came crying like he was going to die.I thought something had happened to his business till he opened up.

His girlfriend who i have known for years just broke up with him after dating for 6 years!

If it were just dating it would have been no problem.However,during that period, he had been practically using all of his income to send this girl to school. He barely took care of himself because he was sending this girl to school. Now , after graduation, the girl picks up her bags and suddenly realizes that they are not “compatible”.

All i could do was look at this guy in pity- was that stupidity or love? Looks a lot like stupidity to me.

Source: http://manly.ng/stupidity-or-love/
Re: Is Paying Your Girlfriend’s Way Through The University Stupidity Or Love? by satelliteDISH(m): 9:05am On Jan 29, 2016
Stupid, When you are not bethroted to her.
Re: Is Paying Your Girlfriend’s Way Through The University Stupidity Or Love? by kidgod: 9:08am On Jan 29, 2016
Only for boys that just hit puberty
[size=24pt]Kidgod
[/size]
Re: Is Paying Your Girlfriend’s Way Through The University Stupidity Or Love? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 29, 2016
its nt stupidity, he just met d wrong girl.
Re: Is Paying Your Girlfriend’s Way Through The University Stupidity Or Love? by shizzy7(f): 9:14am On Jan 29, 2016
It is Stupidity..

What if you never met her, won't she go to school??
Re: Is Paying Your Girlfriend’s Way Through The University Stupidity Or Love? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 29, 2016
They are not married! That he did that does not mean she's going to marry him. They should have defined the relationship 4rm d start. Some girls are not just worth d wahala indeed.
Re: Is Paying Your Girlfriend’s Way Through The University Stupidity Or Love? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 29, 2016
It isn't stupidity. If u are focused and faithful to God, He will draw forth helpers from any angle to bless u. It could come in form of ur friend, strangers, ur spouse etc. So if a man decides to see his spouse through university level, then it's his choice. We all have a standard we want our bf/gf should keep or attain and if having a BSc/HND/OND/MSC etc is a standard we want them to attain and it's within ur capacity to help, then y not.
Now it is foolishness wen u want ur spouse to be a BSC holder and it is within ur capacity to help and u don't wanna help. Sometimes to move forward u just have to conquer ur fear.
Re: Is Paying Your Girlfriend’s Way Through The University Stupidity Or Love? by mascot87(m): 9:34am On Jan 29, 2016
Na die the girl dey be that. Only gullible guys would let that pass
Re: Is Paying Your Girlfriend’s Way Through The University Stupidity Or Love? by CaroLyner(f): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2016
Big time foolishness
Re: Is Paying Your Girlfriend’s Way Through The University Stupidity Or Love? by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:28am On Jan 29, 2016
Onitsha boys are mostly guilty of this...I am Ibo and I schooled in the east, So I know what m saying.
So after she don get Bsc or whatever... u expect her to marry U when U have little or no class education. Why didn't ur friend go for Sandwich classes or the part-time classes.
If he felt her education was important, didn't he think his was important as well??
Well, from marriages I have seen esp in recent times... it's difficult to see a learned lady tied to an unlearned guy.
Make guys dey get sense na.

(1) (Reply)

This Year Valentine Day 2016 Feb 14 Has Been Cancelled See Reasons / Whatever / Have You Ever Been Pranked By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.