Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

The Greatest Music Icon Of All Times! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Greatest Music Icon Of All Times! (1522 Views)

I / Watch This Video Of An Icon Of Change In Imo State / The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Music Icon Of All Times! by mahabone(m): 5:09am On Jun 29, 2009
The death of the moon walker-Michael Jackson brought about heated arguments between i and my close friends. The bone of contention is who among the following late musicians could be regarded as the greatest music icon of all times: ELVIS PRESLEY, BOB MARLEY AND MICHAEL JACKSON. Pls guys air ur concise views as ur contributions might help in calming down our already agitated nerves which could turn things ugly.
Re: The Greatest Music Icon Of All Times! by platinumnk(f): 5:27am On Jun 29, 2009
oh come on, its no doubt michael jackson

let me be blunt

elvis- rock and country, -mainly the white crowd
Bob marley- mainly urban crowd, few mixtures here and there, but i can go around and some ppl wont know who bob marley is
Michael Jackson- everywhere, go to remote villages, ppl know him

Michael touched the world deeply, its not surprising that a lotta ppl feel like losing him is like loosing a best friend.
The man who broke barriers everywhere.

Who can touch Michael

No one, and no one in my lifetime.

Sigh. . . im depressed now cry
Re: The Greatest Music Icon Of All Times! by Mykelbobo: 8:19am On Jun 29, 2009
Wetin una dey yarn micheal is talented but is talent destroyed him.Abeg make i dey go i get exam to write today by 10.00am to 12.00pm afta we go iron d isue out .

(1) (Reply)

Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland / Are Tattooes A Sign Of Irresponsibility? / 7 Times Aisha Buhari Served Us Various Facial Expressions Of A Nigerian Mum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.