Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Your Candid Advise Is Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Candid Advise Is Needed (399 Views)

I Urgently Need Your Candid Opinions / Your Candid Advise Is Needed / #60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Candid Advise Is Needed by eduardo36(m): 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
Am done with my industrial training (I T) in a reputable organization,Prior I apply for admission but I was denied/not given, so I had to wait at home for another one year, so in the course of staying at home, I intend learning an artisan skill for a maximum period of one year before going back to school because of the hardship graduate face in labour market.

Presently am in dilemma, I don't know which skill to go for, so I want to seek advise on which skill to choose, I want a skill which the prospect is high and there will be possibility of doing with my academic before and after graduating.

Pls positive response is needed........

Lalastica, ishilove
Re: Your Candid Advise Is Needed by flexxyworld(m): 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
No one can decide that for. You! Just follow your passion but trust me every skill is profitable.
Re: Your Candid Advise Is Needed by browncolysis(m): 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
Skills you have to go for, should be in line with what you are studying or what you intend to study, So that such skills will serve as an added advantage when you apply for job. well the decision is all yours alone to make. take your time & do a nice research. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Librarian At University Of Uyo / Vacancy For Senior Research Executive AGM In Marketing Support Consultancy Ltd / Needed Business Development Executive (must Be Residing In Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.