Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Need 750 Usd @ N150 Per Dollar - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need 750 Usd @ N150 Per Dollar (1514 Views)

N200 Per Dollar Proposal: Ifeanyi Ubah Stakes N500bn Assets / Naira Finally Crashes To 260 Per Dollar, Its Lowest In 42 Years / Kerosene Now N150 Per-Litre In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 750 Usd @ N150 Per Dollar by cyan2008(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2009
hello all

i am leo and i run a business set up that get me looking for US Dpollar every moth.
But i am surprisd at what people say they exchange dollar at Nairaland: N128, N130, and all that.

I am interested in buying at between N145 to N150 a dollar, and i need it at regular intervals. if you can sell at that price, please give me a call now:

Plz do not contact me, if you are one of those unreal Nigerians.
Re: I Need 750 Usd @ N150 Per Dollar by dinggle: 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2009
You are looking for trouble. In Nairaland you will find the good, bad and urgly. Stating that you need $750 for N150
when you know the selling price is like asking the fraudulent visitors to come take advantage of your post. Maybe you are thinking you cant be supressed and taken advantage of, but where 5 or more men plan against 1, 2 or 3 men, they can always overcome them. In this hard time your $750 has alot of value. Pls do the right thing visit your bank or burea de change to change your money. A word they said is enough for the wise.
Re: I Need 750 Usd @ N150 Per Dollar by Fhemmmy: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2009
dinggle:

You are looking for trouble. In Nairaland you will find the good, bad and urgly. Stating that you need $750 for N150
when you know the selling price is like asking the fraudulent visitors to come take advantage of your post. Maybe you are thinking you cant be supressed and taken advantage of, but where 5 or more men plan against 1, 2 or 3 men, they can always overcome them. In this hard time your $750 has alot of value. Pls do the right thing visit your bank or burea de change to change your money. A word they said is enough for the wise.

Nice advice.
Re: I Need 750 Usd @ N150 Per Dollar by cyan2008(m): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2009
Thanks Dingle for your kind advice.

I am happy with your advice.
i was hoping i could get a better deal.

Remain blessed.

Cyan2008
Re: I Need 750 Usd @ N150 Per Dollar by iffy43k: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2009
well this is actually a nice advice

presently i have up $650 in my account

if you are real i can be supplying you with original dollars with some conditions
1. dollar exchange rate to naira varies presently it is 160 naira to one dollar.
2. your location, and address.
saying you want a conatant supply of dollar at 150 will be tauntamount to getting you a fake dollar which some people will gladly do,but if you will not mind, i can only supply you dollars with respect to the current exchange rate.

with this i can easily supply you about $650 anytime from now provided if you can pay the 160 per dollar exchange rate.
you location is also very important at least for a start and trust because this might be a very risky bussiness with the rate of flunctuation of dollars to naira.

i am a student of OAU
Re: I Need 750 Usd @ N150 Per Dollar by iffy43k: 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2009
if you are ok with these conditions then lets talk

on 08053023918

this is my number
Re: I Need 750 Usd @ N150 Per Dollar by Kidstell: 9:06am On Aug 08, 2013
This request of yours is too suspicious. I think relevant authorities should be contacted. It is not strange that someone comes to naira land to look for his sisters' pants. But whoever will associate with this dollar morgue must be carefull. If he is genuine then he is in for trouble. If he is not some of us are in danger
Re: I Need 750 Usd @ N150 Per Dollar by chibunna90: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
Kidstell: This request of yours is too suspicious. I think relevant authorities should be contacted. It is not strange that someone comes to naira land to look for his sisters' pants. But whoever will associate with this dollar morgue must be carefull. If he is genuine then he is in for trouble. If he is not some of us are in danger
what are forums for if not to meet and exchange ideas

1 Like

Re: I Need 750 Usd @ N150 Per Dollar by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
Kidstell: This request of yours is too suspicious. I think relevant authorities should be contacted. It is not strange that someone comes to naira land to look for his sisters' pants. But whoever will associate with this dollar morgue must be carefull. If he is genuine then he is in for trouble. If he is not some of us are in danger
can't you see how old the thread is?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Money Solve All Problem? / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is World,african Central Bank Governor Of D Year / Meat Shop Project, Inter-lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.