Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,806 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus (6637 Views)

Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 31, 2016
Sorry olajadon . Quoted u in error.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by malvisguy212: 8:13am On Jan 31, 2016
hockeyoilers:

You worship the creation not the creator
And you worship a allah who pray to the Almighty God.

Sura 33:056
"Allah and His angels send
blessings on the Prophet: O ye
that believe! Send ye blessings
on him, and salute him with all
respect."

The literal translation of this verse is:

Allah and His angels pray on
the prophet. O ye who believe
pray on him and salute him
with a worthy salutation.

If Allah in heaven is praying on the
prophet, the question is, to whom is
Allah praying?

The following is supposed to be a prayer
of Allah taken from Ibn Hisham’s Al-Sirah
Al-Halabiyya:
ﻗﻠﺖ ﻳﺎ ﺟﺒﺮﻳﻞ ﺃﻳﺼﻠﻰ ﺭﺑﻚ ﻗﺎﻝ ﻧﻌﻢ ﻗﻠﺖ ﻭﻣﺎ ﻳﻘﻮﻝ ﻗﺎﻝ
ﻳﻘﻮﻝ ﺳﺒﻮﺡ ﻗﺪﻭﺱ ﺭﺏ ﺍﻟﻤﻼﺋﻜﺔ ﻭﺍﻟﺮﻭﺡ ﺳﺒﻘﺖ ﺭﺣﻤﺘﻰ
ﻏﻀﺒﻰ
I [Muhammad] said, “O Gabriel, does
your Lord PRAY ?” He said, “YES .” I
said, “What does he say?” “This is
what he says. He says: ‘Glory, holy,
Lord of the angels and the Spirit.
My mercy overcomes my
wrath.’”
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by truthman2012(m): 8:18am On Jan 31, 2016
malvisguy212:

respect."

Allah praying?

Al-Halabiyya:
ﻏﻀﺒﻰ
My mercy overcomes my
wrath.’”

So allahh too is praying to our God.

I like this.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by OLAJADON: 8:24am On Jan 31, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Sorry olajadon . Quoted u in error.
Apology accepted sir.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 31, 2016
Christian cannibals yet again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ2sx0kc7ZU
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by OLAJADON: 8:32am On Jan 31, 2016
malvisguy212:

respect."

Allah praying?

Al-Halabiyya:
ﻏﻀﺒﻰ
My mercy overcomes my
wrath.’”
you this malvis..WHEN WILL YOU STOP LIEING.Quran 33 56 is talking about we muslims should give salutation or peace to mohammmed that is how the word pbuh originated from....THEN WHERE DID U GET THE WORD GOD YOU USED OR IS THERE ANOTHER VERSION OF QURAN...COZ THAT WORD GOD U USED IS NOT IN MINE.
INDEED YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS READY TO DO ANYTHING(including lie) TO TARNISH THE IMAGE OF ISLAM
ANSWER THIS QUESTION URSLF.....AINT YOU AN HYPOCRITE.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by OLAJADON: 8:34am On Jan 31, 2016
truthman2012:

So allahh too is praying to our God.
I like this.
DID YOU CONFIRM IF WHAT HE WAS SAYING WAS THE TRUTH.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by OLAJADON: 8:38am On Jan 31, 2016
malvisguy212:

respect."

Allah praying?

Al-Halabiyya:
ﻏﻀﺒﻰ
My mercy overcomes my
wrath.’”
subhanallah.....at first you coated the Quran correctly then u started saying rubbish.....THAT O GABRIEL THAT YOU STATED BELOW IS THAT AN HADITH OR SOMETHING....IF IT AN HADITU WHO WROTE IT.
YOU BETTER DONT LIE .....YOU SHOULD KNOWCI WILL DO MY RESEARCH....SO BE CARERUL WHAT U SAY.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by malvisguy212: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2016
OLAJADON:

you this malvis..WHEN WILL YOU STOP LIEING.Quran 33 56 is talking about we muslims should give salutation or peace to mohammmed that is how the word pbuh originated from....THEN WHERE DID U GET THE WORD GOD YOU USED OR IS THERE ANOTHER VERSION OF QURAN...COZ THAT WORD GOD U USED IS NOT IN MINE.
INDEED YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS READY TO DO ANYTHING(including lie) TO TARNISH THE IMAGE OF ISLAM
ANSWER THIS QUESTION URSLF.....AINT YOU AN HYPOCRITE.
Narrated AbuHurayrah
Allah's Messenger said, "A thousand
years before creating the heavens
and the Earth, Allah RECITED Ta-Ha
and Ya-Sin, and when the angels
HEARD the recitation they said,
'Happy are the people to whom this
comes down, happy are the minds
which carry this, and happy are the
tongues which utter this.” Darimi
transmitted it (At-Tirmidhi Hadith,
Number 660 – taken from ALIM CD-
ROM Version; bold and capital
emphasis ours)
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by malvisguy212: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2016
OLAJADON:

subhanallah.....at first you coated the Quran correctly then u started saying rubbish.....THAT O GABRIEL THAT YOU STATED BELOW IS THAT AN HADITH OR SOMETHING....IF IT AN HADITU WHO WROTE IT.
YOU BETTER DONT LIE .....YOU SHOULD KNOWCI WILL DO MY RESEARCH....SO BE CARERUL WHAT U SAY.
do your research and stop quoting me double on a single post.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by truthman2012(m): 8:50am On Jan 31, 2016
OLAJADON:

DID YOU CONFIRM IF WHAT HE WAS SAYING WAS THE TRUTH.

You mean there are falsehood in Islamic literature ?
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by OLAJADON: 9:38am On Jan 31, 2016
truthman2012:

You mean there are falsehood in Islamic literature ?
guy pls dont be stupid... i mean did u open the Quran urself and confirm if what ur friend said were the exact words used or he added his own LIKE THE ONE IN UR BIBLE.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by OLAJADON: 9:42am On Jan 31, 2016
malvisguy212:
Narrated AbuHurayrah
Allah's Messenger said, "A thousand
years before creating the heavens
and the Earth, Allah RECITED Ta-Ha
and Ya-Sin, and when the angels
HEARD the recitation they said,
'Happy are the people to whom this
comes down, happy are the minds
which carry this, and happy are the
tongues which utter this.” Darimi
transmitted it (At-Tirmidhi Hadith,
Number 660 – taken from ALIM CD-
ROM Version; bold and capital
emphasis ours)
so those this hadith means Allah worship God...GUY YOU POSTED THIS HADITH YOURSELF...IT IS WRITTEN IN ENGLISH...DO I STILL HAVE TO EXPLAIN EACH WORD TO YOU....
ARE YOU THIS DULL
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by OLAJADON: 9:47am On Jan 31, 2016
malvisguy212:
do your research and stop quoting me double on a single post.
THAT THE SAME THING AM SAYING YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU DOING....YOU JUST LOOK FOR POINT WHERE THEIR IS NO POINT...IT IS YOUR BIBLE THAT NEED EXTRA EXPLANATION GROM HOLY(EVIL) SPIRIT...THE QURAN ID VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD...
WHAT BOTHERS ME IS WHY DID YOU PURPOSELY REMOVE WORDS FROM THE QURAN AND PUT YOUR OWN.....THEN YOUR FRIEND..... TRUTHMAN2012 IS HAPPY AT YOUR STUPIDITY.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Murtadd4Christ: 10:02am On Feb 01, 2016
OLAJADON:

what point r u trying to make...DOES THIS MEAN THEY WILL MAKE HEAVEN....it is only a LAZY,DIRTY, AND GULLIBLE MUSLIM that will accept christianity
christianity is related to idolatry...CHRISTMAS, NEW YEAR, EASTER IS NOT ACKNOWLEDGE IN UR BOOK.....IT IS AS GOOD AS WORSHIPPING OGUN.

No dear muslim. You speak without knowledge typical of a muslim trait. Where does the bible say that its wrong to celebrate Easter or Christmas.. where does new year fit in to a christian religious practice.

Anyway the bible clearly states that if we do such things and do it unto our Lord there is no error or sin.

Colossians 3:23 (KJV)
23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;

2 Likes

Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Annunaki(m): 10:44am On Feb 01, 2016
Murtadd4Christ:

No dear muslim. You speak without knowledge typical of a muslim trait. Where does the bible say that its wrong to celebrate Easter or Christmas.. where does new year fit in to a christian religious practice.

Anyway the bible clearly states that if we do such things and do it unto our Lord there is no error or sin.

Don't mind the hypocrite, they have there own islamic versions of christmas, new year and easter. Let him come and show us here where it is instructed in the quoran.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by OLAJADON: 11:59am On Feb 01, 2016
Murtadd4Christ:

this just confirms there is nothing in ur head...according to the verse you coated SO IF I STOLE KILL OR KIDNAP FOR LORD IT WILL BE ASSUMED AS A ACT OF WORSHIP....INDEED JESUS IS LORD...IGNORANT FELLOW.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by OLAJADON: 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
Annunaki:

Don't mind the hypocrite, they have there own islamic versions of christmas, new year and easter. Let him come and show us here where it is instructed in the quoran.
check my reply to ur brother before you start saying rubbish.
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION LET ME KNOW.
#followthethrend.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by truthman2012(m): 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
OLAJADON:

check my reply to ur brother before you start saying rubbish.
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION LET ME KNOW.
#followthethrend.

I have questions o !!!

Go and answer them here:

www.nairaland.com/2902000/questions-muslims-could-not-answer

1 Like

Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Murtadd4Christ: 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
OLAJADON:

this just confirms there is nothing in ur head...according to the verse you coated SO IF I STOLE KILL OR KIDNAP FOR LORD IT WILL BE ASSUMED AS A ACT OF WORSHIP....INDEED JESUS IS LORD...IGNORANT FELLOW.

Wow your mind is absolutely congested with filth. Only a muslim would have such a limited thinking. The response was on the celebration of christmas and easter and not killing. I do have verses that actually prohibit christians from killing unlike you muslims. Why don't you muslims eat pork as long as you do it for your allah. See how your stupidity explodes in your own face. Only a muslim can be so short sighted.. where does your allah say the sun sets in?..

1 Like

Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
When Muhammad was abt to die he told his followers he doesn't knw whr he is going. so wat hope we his followers hav

1 Like

Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by OLAJADON: 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
Murtadd4Christ:

Wow your mind is absolutely congested with filth. Only a muslim would have such a limited thinking. The response was on the celebration of christmas and easter and not killing. I do have verses that actually prohibit christians from killing unlike you muslims. Why don't you muslims eat pork as long as you do it for your allah. See how your stupidity explodes in your own face. Only a muslim can be so short sighted.. where does your allah say the sun sets in?..
am giving an assumption....where does the sun sets in
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
We still haven't seen any factual evidence to support your hypothesis " Muslims are trooping to Jesus" outside of one dodgy artical.

The challenge to you is to prove and support your position based on factual evidences. We are yet to see this of you.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Murtadd4Christ: 4:19am On Feb 02, 2016
OLAJADON:

am giving an assumption....where does the sun sets in

No wonder you're a muslim. Seems to me your whole islam is based on assumptions. I don't do assumptions I do facts. Anyway according to your allah the sun sets in a muddy pool. Does this sound like a wise god to you. You seem to babble without knowledge. Poor misguided souls. Muhammad deceived the ummah and used his so called islam for sexual and monetary gain with his "convenient" revelations. Do you know that your quran was eaten up and defecated out by a sheep. do you want the hadith as proof misguided muslim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Newnas(m): 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
one more time truthman displays ignorance
you post a site that is even so poor that it can't pay to get the WordPress tag off it's address and you base your religion on it. And some dumb heads still believe you?!
some people are really stupid and dumb.

then you say Abraham lives and died in Israel. what a claim! what a baseless claim! only dumb heads will believe such.
even in the academics you have to reference your quotes, not to talk of religious matters that have to do with our hereafter, eternal success. do you have any sense?!
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Newnas(m): 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
one more time truthman displays ignorance
you post a site that is even so poor that it can't pay to get the WordPress tag off it's address and you base your religion on it. And some dumb heads still believe you?!
some people are really stupid and dumb.

then you say Abraham lived and died in Israel. what a claim! what a baseless claim! only dumb heads will believe such.
even in the academics you have to reference your quotes, not to talk of religious matters that have to do with our hereafter, eternal success. do you have any sense?!
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Newnas(m): 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
malvisguy212:

respect."

Allah praying?

Al-Halabiyya:
ﻏﻀﺒﻰ
My mercy overcomes my
wrath.’”

once again you displayed your ignorance.
I'm very sure you not intellectually sound enough to translate the Arabic text. rather to even research to the extent of ibn hisham's book. so why don't you post the reference and stop taking glory for stolen (criminal) striving.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Newnas(m): 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
for the sake of argument, let's agree he lived and died in Canaan.
The Quran didn't say he lived in makkah, rather he left his child (Ismail) and wife (Hajar) there ,but used to visit them from time to time.
It's in one of his visits that he mentioned that command to slaughter him.
then in another of His several visits he told him of the commandment to rebuild the house.
Infact he was not the first to build it, rather he rebuilt it after the flood of Nooh Alyhimussalam.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Plappvillemoi(f): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
OLAJADON:

what point r u trying to make...DOES THIS MEAN THEY WILL MAKE HEAVEN....it is only a LAZY,DIRTY, AND GULLIBLE MUSLIM that will accept christianity
christianity is related to idolatry...CHRISTMAS, NEW YEAR, EASTER IS NOT ACKNOWLEDGE IN UR BOOK.....IT IS AS GOOD AS WORSHIPPING OGUN.

Even though i do net celebrate this festivals. I must say that it is a peaceful and love sharing moment all over the world. But the Muslims yearly hajj take lives nearly each year. Is stoning of Satan and worshiping the black stone not idolatary? No wonder there is stampede history in Mecca where allah is residing? A true God will not kill over 700 worshippers at a time. Use ur common sense. Only blind muslims will remain in this darkage religion (islam).
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Plappvillemoi(f): 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
Newnas:
for the sake of argument, let's agree he lived and died in Canaan.
The Quran didn't say he lived in makkah, rather he left his child (Ismail) and wife (Hajar) there ,but used to visit them from time to time.
It's in one of his visits that he mentioned that command to slaughter him.
then in another of His several visits he told him of the commandment to rebuild the house.
Infact he was not the first to build it, rather he rebuilt it after the flood of Nooh Alyhimussalam.

Hahahahaha....old fabricated story. Who witness Muhammad (stress be upon his soul whereever he is) when allah gave him all this stories in the Quran? Did allah ever proved himself to the people the way he did with the People during Moses time according to the bible?
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by truthmans2012: 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

Hahahahaha....old fabricated story. Who witness Muhammad (stress be upon his soul whereever he is) when allah gave him all this stories in the Quran? Did allah ever proved himself to the people the way he did with the People during Moses time according to the bible?

Hahaa sister, why should you say wherever Muhammad is, you should know where he is nau. Quran says he is in hellfire with other muslims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What It Truly Means To Be Born Again / There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. / Then Names Professionals Call Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.