Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,633 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus (6792 Views)

Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Blackfire(m): 2:07am On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

I opened a thread asking Seun if Christians shd leave his Nairaland forum because of this (I don't know what to call it) injustice will be putting it mildly. But that thread never the light of day.
I think a particular MOD was unto me. I was being monitored and was getting bans like no man business. One thing is, I don't give two hoods. Am helping Seun stay in business, yet he is shakaraying everywhere. Blogs are opening everywhere. The Wall of Jericho never believed it could come down. It came down.

there is one thing i know about power ... Like money it moves on to the next person that will treat it right.

Those cave men will be his undoing, but i pray he wakes up on time.,

@MODS if i get a ban soon, pls make it 2-3 months i beg u.

Baba loke ti fe gbe call mi..

JUST that i will miss my friends
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by hopefulLandlord: 2:10am On Aug 02, 2016
Blackfire:

there is one thing i know about power ... Like money it moves on to the next person that will treat it right.

Those cave men will be his undoing, but i pray he wakes up on time.,

@MODS if i get a ban soon, pls make it 2-3 months i beg u.

Baba loke ti fe gbe call mi..

JUST that i will miss my friends

If you think Seun does that because he wants to, you have a lot to learn

I know he's being threatened into this

Look what happened to charlie hebdo? the Mohammed pic incident which happened before that?

He's protecting himself
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by truthmans2012: 8:52am On Aug 02, 2016
Jay542:
I would like to know the convincing factor that made them convert.
It's probably hard for them to pray 5times daily. It's easy to pray once every week.

What muslims do is not prayers but rituals. Real prayers come from the heart thanking and making requests from God. But muslims keep repeating the same words (not their own chosen words but words forced on them to recite) since the time of Muhammad till Jesus come.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Ajixegun: 11:52am On Aug 02, 2016
Hmm... lesson of this thread- The First shall be the Last and Last shall be First. My brethren in Christ Jesus let us continue to renew our minds with things of the Heavenly Father every moment. Because devil himself may decide to return to God after deceiving many
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by oaroloye(m): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
I read Muslims say that most "REVERTS" abandon Islam by the seventh year.

Therefore, even they do not take a supposed convert seriously, until he has been a Muslim for as many as eight years.

I was shocked to learn that our Muslims learn to recite the Qur'an, but not to actually speak Arabic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? / ..... / Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.