Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

A Peep Into A Single Woman’s Confused Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Peep Into A Single Woman’s Confused Mind (603 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia / If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Peep Into A Single Woman’s Confused Mind by Jimwalex(m): 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
In most single women’s perplexed, bewildered and confused mind are questions like; “Why do some men lose interest in certain women after having sex?” And “How will I be able to differentiate the guy that genuinely love me from the ones that are just interested in sex among dozens of toasters that approach me on daily/weekly basis” These and many more questions run in the mind of many single women’s minds. Unfortunately many, if not all, the questions remain unanswered. In this article, I am going to do my best to provide a profound solutions to the problems..
Ladies, before I go further beware that playing hard to get is no longer the best tactics to filter the bad guys from the good ones. Unfortunately, some ladies still hold the opinion that playing hard to get is the best way to detect a guy that genuinely love you because, in their innocent minds, the guys with the bad intention wouldn’t be patient enough in wooing them. To such ladies I say; YOU ARE A LEARNER! As a guy, coupled with many ‘gists’ I have heard from my friends, I can assure you without mincing words that some men that are only after your body can go to any length to achieve their aim even if it means playing along with your ‘playing hard to get tactics’.
Honestly, even as a guy i feel for the womenfolk some times, because many of them are naive to realize that some men can pretend, lie and act as if they have emotions and would make up so many stories just to achieve their goal of having sex. While most women usually have the goal of bonding with a partner that they love, many men seek sex and nothing else.Now, the question is; Why do some men lose interest in women after having sex and how will a woman be able to know the man that genuinely love her? At this point you may have guessed that men who lose interest after having sex are the ones who wanted nothing but sex and that’s correct. But the question is, why do those men lose interest and start chasing other women?
Human beings can become turned on because of psychological reasons and not physical ones.If for example a man failed to get into a relationship with a certain woman then he will get turned on by any other woman who shares few similar features with her even if the similarity couldn’t be noticed on the conscious level.A man might get attracted to a woman who has the same eyes or nose of his favourite actress without noticing the similarities with his conscious mind.In other words the past unfinished business can control a man’s sexual desire and determine the type of woman whom he will get attracted to.In other cases some men get physically attracted to certain women just because they want to control them, feel superior to them or because of any other psychological reason. What can a woman do about that? In Some traditions, Most couples never have sex before marriage and these traditions solves a very big part of the problem. If the man isn’t of the commitment type and if he only wants sex then he will give up and lose hope whenever he finds that he has to commit or that the cost he will incur to have sex is too much. In other cultures where couples could be in a relationship even if they are not married I sincerely advise women to avoid sex in the early stages in order to test the man. The man who has no goal in mind but to have sex will always be impatient and won’t be able to wait for a long time.If he wasn’t allowed to reach his goal in the first few weeks then he will certainly leave and pursue another woman. By so doing you will be able to filter those who are not serious about the relationship. The solution is as simple as that..Or better still join #TeamZipUp, the guy that genuinely love will definitely wait. Don’t be deceived by ‘If you love me, you will let me have it’ guys tactics. Wise up!

Nooruddin(Jimwalex)
www.nooruddinjeemoh.

Cc: ishilove, lalasticlala, tosyne2much

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Sure You Are The Only Man She Is Having Sex / Watch Shocking Moment Man Was Captured Having S.ex With A Woman While Driving +1 / Becoming Best Of Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.