Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible (3069 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / bible or koran is not holy? / Where Do Black People Come From According To Christianity ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by Abuzola(m): 11:18am On Jun 29, 2009
Compiled by ABUZOLA

The muslim and the Quran claim that all the Prophets preached one thing which is Islam. And in the book of matthew 5:17-18 jesus said 'think not that i have come to abolish the law and prophets but to fulfil'. And the Quran 57:26-27 'And indeed we sent Noah and Abraham and placed in their offspring prophethood and scripture. ,,,,. Then We sent after them our messengers and we sent jesus son of mary and gave him the Gospel'

we know there is no written verse urging to go to church on sunday but the christians claim a church is a holy pjace for worshipping God. Is it truely holy ? If yes then why do they enter with shoe. Let me take u to a tour

Exodus 3:4-6 'When the Lord saw that he turned aside to see. God called to him out of the Bush 'Moses Moses !' and he said 'Here i am'. Then he said 'Do not come near, put off your shoes from your feet, for the place on which you are standing is holy ground.' And he said 'I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of jacob'. And moses hid his face, for he was afraid to look at God'

Are the christians doing this ? No, what about the muslim do they enter mosque with shoe ? A christian bear witness no muslim will ever enter mosque with shoe and worship God.

Note: (jesus is God)
Why do the christians make statue of jesus and graven image and bow to it and pray to it. The drawing or statue or graven image of Muhammad is forbidden in Islam talk of God,
lets take a tour to the book of levitcus

Leviticus 26:1 God speaks 'You shall make for yourselves no idols, and erect no graven image or pillar,and you shall not set up a figured stone in your land to bow down to them. For i am the Lord your God'

the muslims are truely the followers of the Prophets, jesus did not come to destroy but fulfil what the other prophets left.

Quran 4:151 'They are in truth disbelievers, and We have prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating torment'
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by Tudor6(f): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2009
Tell us something we don't already know! undecided
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by Tonyet1(m): 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2009
@poster,

i dont think you even understand the meaning of CHURCH you used for your void argument, research the meaning better and lets discuss ok?
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by Abuzola(m): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2009
Is church not the house of God ? Say no if u dare
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2009
No, the Church is the body of Christ, not a building.

And Christians do not bow down to or pray to any image.
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by Abuzola(m): 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2009
Body ? Are u with your sense at all ?. I know christians who bow to jesus image
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by Tonyet1(m): 10:20am On Jun 30, 2009
@Abuzola,

no wonder you go about every where in this section creating arguments

for your info, the church is a PEOPLE, A NATION, A PRIESTHOOD, AN ORDER, AN INSTITUTION and not A BUILDING, NOR A RELIGION like yours is! ok?

grin grin grin

if you like xtianity meet me lets discuss ok?
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by Abuzola(m): 11:48am On Jun 30, 2009
According to Tonye: therefore church is not holy it is just an institution, tell me did you not pray, worship even speak in tongue, even say 'God has spoken to me' is this unholy. Ha
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by sleek29(m): 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2009
What about the black stone in the kaaba in mecca, isnt it an idol and mind you catholics use statues and i view them as having a religion and not a relationship with God as true christains.
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by kolaoloye(m): 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2009
@topic,
you need a tutor
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by Tudor6(f): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2009
Would you recommend one for him?
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by Abuzola(m): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2009
Muslim never bow to black stone, the tradition is to kiss and not bow
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by Tudor6(f): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2009
What's the difference? Kissing and bowing all are forms of worship.
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by Abuzola(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2009
If u bow to the black stone, there are men in uniform call Askara, they will smash u, so it is well known.

Bowing is the form of worship, while kissing is for admiration.
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by sleek29(m): 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2009
''And the glorywhich thou gavest me i have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me'' John 17:22-23
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by Tudor6(f): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2009
@abuzola

WTF??!!! Admiration
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by Abuzola(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2009
@tudor.
Go and check your dictionary
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by Abuzola(m): 12:27am On Jul 01, 2009
Ogbeni don't tell you haven't found it, olodo is that the way to search a dictionary ? Duller
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by Tudor6(f): 8:54am On Jul 01, 2009
I checked it and now know that only fools ''admire'' a black stone in worship of their god.
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by Abuzola(m): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2009
Really ? The stone is not actually black but as white as a snow.

I have my proof with me, though now the color changed due to kisses and handling and sining for the past millenium centuries
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by Tudor6(f): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2009
Who cares about the damn colour?
I've got some white scented stones in my toilet you can come kiss that too, not only does it smell better,it's also cleaner than that in mecca. grin
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by Abuzola(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2009
So shall u end a miserable life if you don't accept islam, and hell is thou final destination atheist.
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by Tudor6(f): 10:45am On Jul 01, 2009
Yeah, i'll take my chances. . .
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by Abuzola(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2009
So be it *shakes head*
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by Abuzola(m): 12:33am On Jul 02, 2009
What came to my mind is why do u give tithe when u know church is not holy to bear that. You people just do what u like without guidance anyway is not ur fault your religion wasn't complete for they killed ur god on the cross and he shed crocodile tears Eli eli lima sabachtani' lmao
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by Abuzola(m): 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2009
Too bad for the christians.

Quran 67:6-11
And for those who disbelheve in their Lord is the torment of hell and worst indeed is that desthnation. When they are cast therein, they will hear the terrible drawing in of its breath as it blazes forth. It almost burst up with fury. Every time a group is cast therein, it keepers (angel guarding hell) will ask 'did no warner came to you ?'. They will say 'yes indeed a warner did come to us but we denied him and said 'ALLAH never send down anything (QURAN), you are only in great error,'. And they will say 'had we but listened or used intelligence, we would not have been among the dwellers of the blazing fire'. Then they will confess their sin. So away with the dwellers of the blazhng fire'
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by Abuzola(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2009
Quran 17:43
Glorified and Exalted is Allah ! High above the great falsehood that they say (i.e he is 3 in 1 and has a son)'
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by ttalks(m): 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2009
Every day, you confirm ur bible illiteracy, Abuzola.
You simply have no comprehension skills.
Who told u that the church is a building or meeting place?
You base most of ur arguments on the half baked knowledge of some so called "christians".

Just as someone adviced elsewhere, u need to brush up ur knowledge and the use of the English language before anyone can have a meaningful/fruitful
debate with you.
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by Abuzola(m): 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2009
So your parlour or bed room is the meeting place for God abi ? Hilarious
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by ttalks(m): 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2009
Abuzola:

So your parlour or bed room is the meeting place for God abi ? Hilarious

(Mat 18:20)  For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Simply means, wherever a group of christians;two,three or more,gather together to fellowship in God's name, He is there with them.
it could be in my bedroom,Parlour, kitchen, garage, office,street, desert, aeroplane,etc.

God does not require special places to be with his people or for his people to meet with him.
Anywhere is befitting.

(Joh 4:20) Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.

(Joh 4:21) Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

(Joh 4:22) Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

(Joh 4:23) But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

(Joh 4:24) God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by Abuzola(m): 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2009
You try but not impressive. Our God (ALLAH) is closer than your description not even to talk of mosque. Check this out:

Quran 50:16
And indeed Allah have created man and Allah know what his ownself whispers to him (i.e the man). And Allah is nearer to him than his jingular vein'

wow, can you see how close God is.

@last poster, so what do yo go to church to do if not worship ? If you lie there am gonna break ya head
Re: Big Calamity: Church Is Not Holy, According To The Bible by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2009
Abuzola:

@last poster, so what do yo go to church to do if not worship ? If you lie there am gonna break ya head

Why are you threatening him?

Abuzola:

What came to my mind is why do u give tithe when u know church is not holy to bear that. You people just do what u like without guidance anyway is not ur fault your religion wasn't complete for they killed ur god on the cross and he shed crocodile tears Eli eli lima sabachtani' lmao

Where did you get the idea that the Church is not holy? Now you allege that Jesus shed crocodile tears, I thought you said he shed real tears when you quoted the verse in a previous post. Don't ask me to post the link cos I will and you won't like it.

If you require clarifications about Christianity, why don't you just ask nicely and not accuse Christians of being idol worshippers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Join Pastor Chris In This Month Of Prayer / If Death Is A Ticket To Heaven Why Are So Many Believers Scared Of Dying / Why You Need The Intercession Of Mary, The Mother Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.