Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

is this an act of domestic violence? Must See - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / is this an act of domestic violence? Must See (303 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

is this an act of domestic violence? Must See by vault(m): 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
am not in any way promoting domestic violence.... am totally against it.

but what would you do when you come back home only to find that your wife has beaten the heck out of your mum.....

I heard noises at my neighbour's path today, I went there and at first I saw my neighbour beating his wife and then an old woman with her face swollen like that of an EFC fighter..... before I could intervene, the wife escaped and ran away and so the man explained to me that he came home to find out his wife has beaten his mother just because the old woman called her dirty for leaving dishes unwashed.... before I could utter a word another neighbour who claims to be a human right activist said she saw everything and recorded it and she will report him for domestic violence...

is that domestic violence?

I know some people would say he had no right to beat her,... yea he doesn't but only few people won't go crazy when they see their mother being battered like a thief..... would you just look?

Mods..... cc. lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Wanna Be Caught Wearing Anything Red This Val Season... / Check This Out Romancelanders. / #occupynass Protesters Block A Senator From Gaining Access Into The National Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.