Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now (117522 Views)

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by JoshXe1: 8:39pm On May 11, 2016
benitexebi:
I did. Did you?
Yh I did
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by g8662: 8:56pm On May 11, 2016
Snow30:

Why do we have to pay to apply. Fraud!

Hey... It is free to apply... So read carefully before you start calling others FRAUD....

I have been on the website myself and it is completely free to apply.

The premium package is an optional service.... READ CAREFULLY PEOPLE BEFORE SPREADING LIES.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by benitexebi(m): 10:10pm On May 11, 2016
JoshXe1:

Yh I did
let's hook up on watsapp:
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Snow30: 10:52pm On May 11, 2016
g8662:

Hey... It is free to apply... So read carefully before you start calling others FRAUD....

I have been on the website myself and it is completely free to apply.

The premium package is an optional service.... READ CAREFULLY PEOPLE BEFORE SPREADING LIES.

Sorry, I later realized that you still have to pay 200 dollars agent fee to apply but that is after you have already gotten your admission letter and scholarship if any.......So guys do apply. But the scholarship for CIU only covers full tuition, but accommodation is quite cheap. So you pay for meals, transport, flight, accommodation, health insurance, but they are all quite okay not up to Canada, UK and US fees. Also the full tuition is awarded to Nigerians on a one in every 50 applicants, so its very competitive...and also every "admitted" applicant is guaranteed a 50 percent off tuition fee if he doesn't get the full tuition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by JoshXe1: 10:54pm On May 11, 2016
benitexebi:
let's hook up on watsapp: 08066636471
Can't find u on whatsapp
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by benitexebi(m): 11:05pm On May 11, 2016
JoshXe1:
Can't find u on whatsapp
drop yours. But that's my no. On whatsapp

1 Like

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Junaknoni(m): 7:28am On May 12, 2016
excellentobanz:
it seems ,Friday, is Fsb sensitive day!!! waiting for this Friday!!!!
what do u mean?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by vicky1lovy2(f): 10:46am On May 12, 2016
@snow30.....you don't have to pay to apply. application is free and you only pay your acceptance fee when you get admitted. just because people use this as a platform for their fraud business doesn't mean everything here isn't genuine. Eastern Mediterranean University is one of the top best universities in Europe with 95 Undergraduates, 75 post Graduates and Doctoral degree programs. To clear your doubts, please check it out. Thank you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by ChiomaMC: 10:57am On May 12, 2016
Snow, ds my email- jovialchiomzy@yahoo.com. or 08039277553 pls send me a massage.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by vicky1lovy2(f): 11:11am On May 12, 2016
Snow30:

Why do we have to pay to apply. Fraud!

you don't have to pay anything when applying. Application is free and u only pay when you get admitted and that can be called prof of acceptance, meaning you accepted the admission offer. Eastern Mediterranean University still remains one of the best universities in Europe with 95 Undergraduates, 75 post Graduates and Doctoral degree programs. can check it out for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Snow30: 11:13am On May 12, 2016
ChiomaMC:
Snow, ds my email- jovialchiomzy@yahoo.com. or 08039277553 pls send me a massage.

Check your email
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Snow30: 11:14am On May 12, 2016
vicky1lovy2:

you don't have to pay anything when applying. Application is free and u only pay when you get admitted and that can be called prof of acceptance, meaning you accepted the admission offer. Eastern Mediterranean University still remains one of the best universities in Europe with 95 Undergraduates, 75 post Graduates and Doctoral degree programs. can check it out for yourself.

I take back my words, sorry. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by ifeanyivincent: 11:44am On May 12, 2016
Please Snow, I applied for UG scholarship. I chose Ukraine as first choice and Russia as second Choice. Please update me when FSB starts calling people for Ukraine. My contacts

e-mail: ifeanyichukwu.aamaechi@gmail.com

Phone: 08032441837

Thanks.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by vicky1lovy2(f): 12:22pm On May 12, 2016
UromOta:
hmmm. Wic one is dis ni?

lol lol lol...

Its a University with a good Scholarship Program which uses English as a medium of instruction. It also happens to be one of the best Universities in Europe which even though its affordable,is also very high when you talk of Quality.
Its also been designed for those who want to study in a Multicultural Environment
Scholarships are available for undergraduate and postgraduate studies for students from all countries.

Visit http://cyprusuni.com/?goli=32 to check it out. Application is free
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Snow30: 12:44pm On May 12, 2016
ifeanyivincent:
Please Snow, I applied for UG scholarship. I chose Ukraine as first choice and Russia as second Choice. Please update me when FSB starts calling people for Ukraine. My contacts

e-mail: ifeanyichukwu.aamaechi@gmail.com

Phone: 08032441837

Thanks.

I will post it here if I hear or get any news
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by UromOta(m): 1:06pm On May 12, 2016
vicky1lovy2:

lol lol lol...

Its a University with a good Scholarship Program which uses English as a medium of instruction. It also happens to be one of the best Universities in Europe which even though its affordable,is also very high when you talk of Quality.
Its also been designed for those who want to study in a Multicultural Environment
Scholarships are available for undergraduate and postgraduate studies for students from all countries.

Visit http://cyprusuni.com/?goli=32 to check it out. Application is free
kk. Now i get it. So, what and what does the scholarship cover?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by vicky1lovy2(f): 1:26pm On May 12, 2016
UromOta:
kk. Now i get it. So, what and what does the scholarship cover?

the 50% minimum scholarship covers the tuition fee. can visit the site, http://cyprusuni.com/?goli=32 for more clarification....you can also check out these:

1.Our optional premium service fee is $200 which you pay only AFTER you have received your admission letter. You pay us NOTHING until you are granted admission.

Almost 100% of students who apply to Eastern Mediterranean University through us are given admission with 98% Scholarship Success

We have a high Scholarship awarding rate. 98% or more of students that applied through us were awarded scholarship.
50% Scholarship Guaranteed

Students who apply through us are usually given a minimum of 50% scholarship, this is due to our high reputation and good history of submitting only quality applications.

Student who apply through us have their applications processed faster. This is as a result of our network of agents working continual around the globe.
24/7 Availability and Support

We offer constant support to all our student by providing them with the assistance and information that they need through email and phone call for a successful and speedy admission and transfer.

After receiving their admission and confirmation letter, our students are almost guaranteed visas. We provide them with all the necessary assistance to successfully obtain their visa.

We track our students from take-off to arrival here in North Cyprus, Europe; and we will be there waiting to safely transport you from the airport to the university campus.

We also help our student when they arrive with acquiring residence permit, arranging for accommodation, opening bank account and so much more.
We do a lot for our students.......just visit the site for more details.
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by mcclintzwallace: 7:37pm On May 12, 2016
Silumi:

UG i had replace japan with my sec choice being cuba although nothing yet frm dat ends
Silumi ii daresay we have alot in common. . ii had to switch from my first country choice Japan UG to my second choice Cuba UG. . i'd appreciate if you leave a contact so we can relate n keep in touch. . here's mine 07035349209
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Silumi(f): 9:33pm On May 12, 2016
mcclintzwallace:
Silumi ii daresay we have alot in common. . ii had to switch from my first country choice Japan UG to my second choice Cuba UG. . i'd appreciate if you leave a contact so we can relate n keep in touch. . here's mine 07035349209

Cool!! I'll get in touch.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by chalimanco: 10:14am On May 13, 2016
please is waec gce accepted for the bea ug?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by arapaja11(m): 10:55am On May 13, 2016
Pls I need someone that has knowledge of Cuba preferably leaving in cuba
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Snow30: 11:43am On May 13, 2016
chalimanco:
please is waec gce accepted for the bea ug?

Requirements change for each year. This year was only WAEC, last year was both NECO and WAEC, I have never seen GCE used before but I might be wrong.....but I doubt if FSB might want to stand back in standard as each year is tougher with also an increase in applicants. So they might want to keep it as only WAEC. I even anticipate them increasing requiring distinction from 5 to 7 or so.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Snow30: 4:12pm On May 14, 2016
What's happening to Turkey........Mendokusai! undecided
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by DrND(m): 11:41am On May 16, 2016
So I guess they(FSB) are done shortlisting for the BEA scholarship. Any other info on ppl that hv not been contacted tru mail or text or call? Guys I need to know. Some plz explain.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Snow30: 1:24pm On May 16, 2016
DrND:
So I guess they(FSB) are done shortlisting for the BEA scholarship. Any other info on ppl that hv not been contacted tru mail or text or call? Guys I need to know. Some plz explain.

As far as I know, they are only done with nomination for Russia, China, and Hungary.....they are yet to call for other countries although slots for other countries are usually small, between 3-15-20 slots. Countries like Ukraine, morocco, Serbia, Egypt, Cuba, S.korea,Algeria and the rest. So don't loose hope. Following last threads some were called as late as August.....so there is still hope. Also if FSB doesn't fill slots for a particular country they might call someone with also high qualifications but didn't qualify for the country he/her choose to fill in another countries slot and also some people might reject the scholarship last minute so they will have to fill in the slot at last minute with someone else....so Again there is still hope for everyone even though it might be little.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Silumi(f): 3:21pm On May 16, 2016
DrND:
Educational calender differ with countries some begin theirs like august, september or january some countries for e.g are not done with their present session and as such cannot start processing new intake for another session. D normally do dat within d summer break so till july, august thereabout take a chill pill there is still hope.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by DrND(m): 9:49pm On May 16, 2016
Thanks a bunch Silumi. U just gave me d chill pill. Now I am chilling with hope.

1 Like

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by DrND(m): 11:51am On May 17, 2016
Snow30:

As far as I know, they are only done with nomination for Russia, China, and Hungary.....they are yet to call for other countries although slots for other countries are usually small, between 3-15-20 slots. Countries like Ukraine, morocco, Serbia, Egypt, Cuba, S.korea,Algeria and the rest. So don't loose hope. Following last threads some were called as late as August.....so there is still hope. Also if FSB doesn't fill slots for a particular country they might call someone with also high qualifications but didn't qualify for the country he/her choose to fill in another countries slot and also some people might reject the scholarship last minute so they will have to fill in the slot at last minute with someone else....so Again there is still hope for everyone even though it might be little.
Thanks Snow. I just hv to take a chill pill till september to be conclude.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by excellentobanz(m): 7:16pm On May 17, 2016
Turkey must call and Serbia too....
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by ceekay214(m): 12:04pm On May 18, 2016
Hey guys.....I missed my call 4 Russia . is there still any hpe 4 me
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Snow30: 12:48pm On May 18, 2016
ceekay214:
Hey guys.....I missed my call 4 Russia . is there still any hpe 4 me

So sorry, must be devastating.....You can call FSB and inform them of the scenario and tell them that you are willing to fight for a spot for nomination for your second choice country if you put any, if there is no hope for you for Russia again. Cause we've already had our interview.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply)

UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) / Unilag Admission Information / Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.