Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now (117493 Views)

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by datjohn(m): 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
thecrane:
Good morning, everyone.

Please can someone kindly give me the date and address of the interview for the south east of Nigeria (Abia state)?

I hope I haven't broken any tradition, as I am new around here.

By the way, I saw the flyer someone posted; I couldn't read it.

Thank you.

Abia is on d 7th of March, Venue is FSTC Awka.

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by thecrane(m): 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
datjohn:

A thousand thanks, datjohn. grin
datjohn:

A thousand thanks, datjohn.

1 Like

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Ishaq96: 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Please can anyone share with us what one can read for the interview/test.... Is it oral interview or written? And what can one read for the interview....any one with past experience kindly share.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
thecrane:
Good morning, everyone.

Please can someone kindly give me the date and address of the interview for the south east of Nigeria (Abia state)?

I hope I haven't broken any tradition, as I am new around here.

By the way, I saw the flyer someone posted; I couldn't read it.

Thank you.
Abia State is on The 7th of March @Federal Science and Technical College Awka,Anambra state(FSTC,Awka).

1 Like

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by gentleemmy(m): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
gentleemmy:
Hello house, my confusion is on Number 3 requirement:
ii. One certificate is accepted i.e WAECof May/June only;
iii. Statement of results must be confirmed by WAEC and forwarded to the Director/Secretary, Federal Scholarship Board, Abuja;
Do PG students with WAEC Certificates need confirmation of results from WAEC? Thanks...I need urgent response on this
. Please help @Grammyz @intelligentdude
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by opatolad(f): 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
Pls im a PG applicant and I've successfully applied without my Transcript.
Though I have an official copy with me, should I told on to it and submit during interview or I should send it to Abuja? Please I'll need the adress to send it to.
Immediate response would be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Intelligentdude(m): 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
No.PG Students don't need confirmation of Waec result inasmuch as you have your waec original.The statement of result is only applicable if you don't have your original waec certificate.Cheers
gentleemmy:
. Please help @Grammyz @intelligentdude

1 Like

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Intelligentdude(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
You don't have to allow that bother you dear.Base on the feedback I got from FSB office,if you didn't upload your transcript in the course of your application,you can take it to the venue of your interview,but incase your school is like mine that don't give transcript to ex students,you can then provide FSB address to them (your school)so that they can send it directly to their office(opposite Arewa house,Central Area,Abuja).
opatolad:
Pls im a PG applicant and I've successfully applied without my Transcript.
Though I have an official copy with me, should I told on to it and submit during interview or I should send it to Abuja? Please I'll need the adress to send it to.
Immediate response would be highly appreciated.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Intelligentdude(m): 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
Haven't done the interview before but I have asked some of the scholars and those who did the interview in previous years.For Post graduate applicants:Current affairs,Quantitative reasoning,verbal reasoning and some ICT questions.Then after which you will do a short interview(Why you want BEA Scholarship/Study Plan/Personal Statement).For UG:Current affairs,Verbal reasoning and quantitative reasoning.Cheers
Ishaq96:
Please can anyone share with us what one can read for the interview/test.... Is it oral interview or written? And what can one read for the interview....any one with past experience kindly share.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Intelligentdude(m): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nope it won't.Tell your school to send it directly to FSB Office at Central Area,opposite Arewa Palace,close to SEC Headquarters.It should be addressed to the Director,FSB,Abuja
phenom57:
I don't have transcript. In fact I don't think my school gives it and I have already submitted my form without uploading transcript. I hope it won't have any bad effect on my application. UG please[color=#770077][/color]
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Nope it won't.Tell your school to send it directly to FSB Office at Central Area,opposite Arewa Palace,close to SEC Headquarters.It should be addressed to the Director,FSB,Abuja
Intelligentdude tnks fr ur help on dis thread but I have som questions I would like to ask-
For UG applicants who finished lst year 2015 our waec certificte is not yet out so if we hav our statement of result we should take it to WAEC office for confirmation nd tell dem to forward it to FSB office?.
pls wat should we do
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Intelligentdude(m): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Yes
Grammyz:

Intelligentdude tnks fr ur help on dis thread but I have som questions I would like to ask-
For UG applicants who finished lst year 2015 our waec certificte is not yet out so if we hav our statement of result we should take it to WAEC office for confirmation nd tell dem to forward it to FSB office?.
pls wat should we do
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Walexwal: 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
please am in calabar ....but my region is southwest. Can I do my examination in calabar?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by glaspy: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
d zone venue for bayelsa n delta clients are dey to go to calabar fggc for d interview? need ansa pls
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
glaspy:
d zone venue for bayelsa n delta clients are dey to go to calabar fggc for d interview? need ansa pls

na sooooo......am a calabar boy too.....6k trans approx from edo/delta
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Intelligentdude(m): 6:42am On Feb 22, 2016
No
Walexwal:
please am in calabar ....but my region is southwest. Can I do my examination in calabar?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Hayfeez(m): 7:26am On Feb 22, 2016
My transcript is 10 pages, a page for each semester.

How do I upload this into the site. All I can see is a provision for one jpg file?

Also, can current serving Corps members apply?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Youpele52: 7:35am On Feb 22, 2016
Who know where the interview will be held in rivers state
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by glaspy: 7:53am On Feb 22, 2016
how much is d transport from bayelsa to calabar
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by falansa: 8:14am On Feb 22, 2016
Intelligentdude:
No

Bro, please can you send your number to my mail yfally@gmail.com? I have some urgent things to discuss with u sir.
thank you
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by jeffoe(m): 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
is the interview test result going to be displayed to applicant, i filled the the reference section on the online application, but when i printed the application i could not find it there hope there is no probs. i have a copy of the certified true copy of my transcript, if i certify the copy in court would they accept it at the interview.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by distinguished1(m): 8:07am On Feb 23, 2016
Good Morning all.
I am encountering difficulty in progressing from the first page of the registration (PG). The site keeps telling me to enter state and local government. And I comply, but the same problem.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Junaknoni(m): 11:36am On Feb 23, 2016
distinguished1:
Good Morning all.
I am encountering difficulty in progressing from the first page of the registration (PG). The site keeps telling me to enter state and local government. And I comply, but the same problem.
fsb.gov.ng is now obsolete....the new site is education.gov.ng/fsb/bea
be fast!!!
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Intelligentdude(m): 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
falansa:

Bro, please can you send your number to my mail yfally@gmail.com? I have some urgent things to discuss with u sir.
thank you
Sent
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by opatolad(f): 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
So who else is gonna be at Makurdi on March 7? I'm moving from Lagos. Please anyone with idea of Transport directions and fee?

1 Like

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Mrmusic: 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
Someone who bagged distinctions in the relevants but its Neco 2015,is he permitted to go for the exams?pls help with answers
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by glaspy: 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
after d interview n exam how will u know if u were nominated for d scholarship? ansa pls
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by distinguished1(m): 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
Junaknoni:
. . fsb.gov.ng is now obsolete....the new site is education.gov.ng/fsb/bea . . . be fast!!!
Gracias, now working on reduction to 20kb.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by glaspy: 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
after d interview n exam how will u know if u were nominated for d scholarship? ansa pls
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by gentleemmy(m): 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
Intelligentdude:
No.PG Students don't need confirmation of Waec result inasmuch as you have your waec original.The statement of result is only applicable if you don't have your original waec certificate.Cheers
Thank you for the clarification.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by Unongo180: 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
Please am applying for this scholarship for the first time and I got a question to ask. May I know what happens next after filling the form, submitting and printing? Please
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now by izriel(m): 8:05am On Feb 24, 2016
glaspy:
after d interview n exam how will u know if u were
nominated for d scholarship? ansa pls

After you are done with writing the exam, if you succeed you will be contacted. FSB will give you a phone call and ask you to get ready to meet with them at their office for further instructions. There might also be another interview by the embassy of the country you will be nominated for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) / Unilag Admission Information / Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.