Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Debbie Rowe Says Micheal Jackson's Children 'not His' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Debbie Rowe Says Micheal Jackson's Children 'not His' (1501 Views)

Queen Susan Eniolorundaā€ˇ Covers Aceconnect Magazine Front Page As Debbie / How Michael Jackson's Children Are Doing 5 Years After His Death / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Debbie Rowe Says Micheal Jackson's Children 'not His' by sexyLeamon(f): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2009
Michael Jackson's ex-wife has confessed the late star is not the biological father of their two children, according to a UK news report.
Deborah 'Debbie' Rowe, the mother of Prince Michael I , 12, and Paris, 11, has spoken of her "sham marriage" to Jackson in her first public interview with British tabloid newspaper News of the World.

"I got paid for it, and I've moved on. I know I will never see my children again."

Rowe revealed she and the Thriller singer never had sex and did not share a bed during their three year marriage, describing the union only as a friendship.

Rowe, who met Jackson when she was a receptionist at a Beverly Hills dermatology clinic, where he went for skin treatments, said Jackson was lonely and desperately wanted children.Rowe, who met Jackson when she was a receptionist at a Beverly Hills dermatology clinic, where he went for skin treatments, said Jackson was lonely and desperately wanted children.

No longer bound by a legal agreement following Jackson's death, Rowe has revealed Jackson had nothing to do with her babies' births."The delivery was so hard. My insides were all torn up and I was barren. When he knew I couldn't have any more babies he didn't want anything to do with me," she said.

Rowe reportedly then gave away her parental rights to the children in exchange for a $US8.4million payout over nine years.
"We never lived together as a couple. We never had sex. He was on the road, doing his thing.
Re: Debbie Rowe Says Micheal Jackson's Children 'not His' by spikedcylinder: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2009
Please refer to this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-289666.0.html

Thank you.

(1)

Jay Z Orders Rihanna To Check Into Rehab Or Risk Being Dropped By His Label / A Nairalander With Kingsley Ogbonna(dawuda) / Photo: Ice Prince On The Street Of New York With Actress Kendra Etufunwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.