Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison (39960 Views)

Fani-Kayode And His Wife After His Release From Prison / Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release / Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by CyberWolf: 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Progressive01:
Fixed
are you this jobless this tout? See how you are jumping all over Nairaland since morning... Go and get a job this pathetic sycophant undecided
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by TimeManager(m): 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
Contrary to the thought that he had resigned. For pdp to have kept that office for an embattled accused in the wake of glaring & overwhelming evidence. It further confirms the odiferous stench of corruption in pdp is of a gargantuan proportion. How could a party denigrade an exalted office, if such exists, for a frustrating figure. Its a proof among others that pdp institutionalised corruption in nigeria. Well let the wailing buffoons enjoy their buffoonery like its a club trip.
The truth has spoken!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by Progressive01(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
modath:

No be part of una state Bia Bia dey claim? cheesy grin ... Na you be hin relative! cheesy
Uncouth man like that! cheesy
lipsrsealed grin wink
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by Progressive01(m): 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
CyberWolf:
[s]are you this jobless this tout? See how you are jumping all over Nairaland since morning... Go and get a job this pathetic sycophant [/s] undecided
says a disoriented ipob youth, aka Ekpa.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by Davicjoe(m): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
All i know is that he is going back to kuje sefini
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by dammytosh: 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
2 million dollars cash

Damn it !!!
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by agabaI23(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
Modath hates GEJ with passion, but her hatred for Metuh is personal...mody anything we schould know? tongue
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by Jackrich: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
ddippset:
This statement isn't complete! I must have missed some part. The part where he criticized buhari. Or maybe he didn't actually. He's either a more humble man or a broken man.
A broken man do not give speeches after hours of being released from an unjust incarceration based on trumped up charges by a partisan enforcement agency pioneered by an illiterate ,vindictive, clueless and an unfit President who doesn't know that the Berlin Wall has been tore down and West Germany doesn't exist.
How pathetic can you zombies be?

3 Likes

Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by olasupoolabode(m): 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
Has pdp got a brand ? other than looting and kleptocracy...trash! your prison uniform is ready . you will good in it.
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
[size=18pt]
“Never trash your brand no matter whatever the government of the day is saying about you”,
[/size]

word!

God bless Olisa Metuh and all lovers of democracy and rule of law

1 Like

Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by olasupoolabode(m): 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
Has pdp got a brand ? other than looting and kleptocracy...trash! your prison uniform is waiting for. you will good in it.
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by myproperty(m): 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
TimeManager:
Contrary to the thought that he had resigned. For pdp to have kept that office for an embattled accused in the wake of glaring & overwhelming evidence. It further confirms the odiferous stench of corruption in pdp is of a gargantuan proportion. How could a party denigrade an exalted office, if such exists, for a frustrating figure. Its a proof among others that pdp institutionalised corruption in nigeria. Well let the wailing buffoons enjoy their buffoonery like its a club trip.
The truth has spoken!
Is the evidence of corruption more glaring that that of a borehole being dug for N173m?
Any one that is caught or accused by government is a thief, so it depends on the government in power, could you imagine that the governor that stole the highest money is a minister, yet he is not accused but exalted by APC.
Almost all politicians are thieves

1 Like

Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by olasupoolabode(m): 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
Has pdp got a brand ? other than looting and kleptocracy...trash! your prison uniform is waiting for. you will good in it.
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by erusen: 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
Progressive01:
Imagine, the Goat made no reference to the yams he ate.

#Epic trash only suitable for Ekpas and Wailing Cankerworms.

Next!!

Modath, come and see ya uncle oo. shocked
u know suicide is always a choice right?.
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by Kangol99(m): 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by Bakbillz44(m): 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
never trash ur brand.... now its a business
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by erusen: 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Progressive01:
Has he been to the barber shop yet?? Would love to see what a goat looks like after it's had its beard shaved.
who just spoil your life with hate like this ?.has he been proven guilty ?.so bro just stfu
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by erusen: 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
krendo:
[size=18pt][/size]

word!

God bless Olisa Metuh and all lovers of democracy and rule of law
do u even care if he stole Nigerians money
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by Realret70: 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
This thief still get mouth to talk on deme-thiefing in pdp, why he no talk about the yam he stole that took him to Kuje Villa, barawo, ole, onyara
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by Progressive01(m): 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
erusen:
u know suicide is always a choice right?.
Nah, I didn't, but now that you've told me I have.

Thanks for this valuable info. Will forward it to your father. grin
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by mrajims(m): 10:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
sssssherup there hey you, you stil get mouth to talk abi? this time around na icc we go invite for you
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
metuh is no more a thief than Buhari

if we are to believe that Dasuki gave metuh 400 million, did Metuh hypnotise Dasuki? did Metuh rob Dasuki to collect this money? Did Metuh kidnap Dasuki's kids to obtain this money? If it is true that clear eyed Dasuki gave Metuh 400 million then I don't see Metuh's offence against the state. Dasuki is the only one who has to explain to the state whether he has abused his office or misappropriated public funds. Only Dasuki should bring a case against metuh if he feels aggrieved that Metuh has not delivered on what he was contracted to do.

Buhari also received funds/SUVs from Dasuki so why is Buhari not under EFCC investigation

Nigerians must learn the limits of the law! Metuh is no more a thief than Buhari is, if this who $2.1b scam truly exist?

1 Like

Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by Progressive01(m): 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
erusen:
[s]who just spoil your life with hate like this ?.has he been proven guilty ?.so bro just stfu[/s]
Musings of a disoriented ipod youth.

Very loyal Ekpa. cheesy
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by focus7: 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
I have the impression that Metuh is not only the voice of pdp but the face pdp as well, that obviously mark pdp out as party synonymous to corruption.
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by joseph1832(m): 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Progressive01:
Mumu man. The best advice would have been - "Never eat yams that don't belong to you no matter how delicious they might appear".
Em, I remember this moniker once told me my ways are harsh, judging from the comments I've been seeing... Hmmm grin lol.
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by SirToby(m): 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
Romanus, Livinus, Secondus, Donatus, Sylvanus, Istifanus, Hyginus, Ignatus, Evaristus, Erastus, hycenthus, esramus.
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by Lexusgs430: 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
He should be releasing statements with list of how he spent the N400 million slush and where the assets are hidden!!!
Useless thieving polithiefcians!!!!
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by Progressive01(m): 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
joseph1832:
Em, I remember this moniker once told me my ways are harsh, judging from the comments I've been seeing... Hmmm grin lol.
That case is different. We fire all rounds when shooting at Goats. You know na. grin
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by joseph1832(m): 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
Progressive01:
That case is different. We fire all rounds when shooting at Goats. You know na. grin
LMAO. Like I never heard that before. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by ikaboy: 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
Abeg who see FFK?
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by andyanders: 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
The United Kingdom should be probed from the home office as Metuh must have corrupted theose visiting members.Their bank accounts should be looked into.
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by erusen: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
Progressive01:
Musings of a disoriented ipod youth.

Very loyal Ekpa. cheesy
am not even in the south east region,never been there all my life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Six Count Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu, Orders Re-Arraignment / Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) / Reps Reject President Buhari’s Executive Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.