Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison (39962 Views)

Fani-Kayode And His Wife After His Release From Prison / Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release / Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by Eshinwaju: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
Just send him back to jail where he belongs.... grin
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by erusen: 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
Progressive01:
Nah, I didn't, but now that you've told me I have.

Thanks for this valuable info. Will forward it to your father. grin
okay,sorry for my earlier comment,but u are too barbaric in ur comments
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by Progressive01(m): 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
erusen:
am not even in the south east region,never been there all my life.
Did I say you are?? I simply said you are a disoriented ipod youth. cheesy
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by Progressive01(m): 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
erusen:
okay,sorry for my earlier comment,but u are too barbaric in ur comments
Take your apology and shove it up your rectal orifice.

I'm still gonna forward the message to your father though. Pretty sure he'd appreciate it. grin
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by erusen: 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
Progressive01:
lipsrsealed
Progressive01:
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by erusen: 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Progressive01:
Take your apology and shove it up your rectal orifice.

I'm still gonna forward the message to your father though. Pretty sure he'd appreciate it. grin
my papa nor get frustration and hopelessness like you
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by erusen: 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
Eshinwaju:
Just send him back to jail where he belongs.... grin
shebi
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by Progressive01(m): 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
erusen:
my papa nor get frustration and hopelessness like you
Ask him where he was last night. Just had to drop a coin in his plate. Felt too damn sorry for him. grin

Ask him.
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by erusen: 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
Progressive01:
Ask him where he was last night. Just had to drop a coin in his plate. Felt too damn sorry for him. grin

Ask him.
Abeg leave me na,na me make u never get alert through out your life time
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by FLYFIRE(m): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
FreeWorld23:
[size=30pt]thief[/size]
Is that how it is done now?....guilty before trial?....then your father is a THIEF
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by Abugab(m): 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
Metuh the Methuselah.
Surprised he didn't attack anyone this time.

Dude has become humble.
Never exalt yourself so you don't get humbled disgracefully. This is the Metuh's case.

We are waiting and watching to see how PDP will win 2019.
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by Mopolchi: 11:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
Progressive01:
Imagine, the Goat made no reference to the yams he ate.

#Epic trash only suitable for Ekpas and Wailing Cankerworms.

Next!!

Modath, come and see ya uncle oo. shocked
U mean this one wey dey observe you now?

Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by mavinc4u(f): 11:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
FreeWorld23:
[size=30pt]thief[/size]

Arm robber tongue
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by Leochizzy(m): 12:01am On Jan 30, 2016
I love that.....don't mind these Traumatized APC, I love your braveness
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by Dedetwo(m): 12:09am On Jan 30, 2016
FreeWorld23:
[size=30pt]thief[/size]

You do not even know the connotation of the word - thief.
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by Liamm(m): 12:24am On Jan 30, 2016
Progressive01:
Musings of a disoriented ipod youth.

Very loyal Ekpa. cheesy
omenka omenka omenka. Never you allow your hate for igbos consume you
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by modath(f): 3:01am On Jan 30, 2016
agabaI23:
Mo hates GEJ with passion, but her hatred for Metuh is personal...mody anything we schould know? tongue

Agabs, remove your mind from the sewer! cheesy grin cheesy .....Nah, not all...

Metuh threw decorum & ethics of public conduct into the air in an hallowed professional environment... would not have really taken notice if I hadn't know he was SE PDP vice chair then... he was going bat sh1t,throwing his weight around & miming the " Do you know who I am"? Self aggrandizing anthem.. he wanted rules bent & he was informed it wasn't going to happen, & he took it personal... smiley

In my mind, I was just wondering what the man would be like with his private minions..

Assaulting his son's principal & an ex staff of his' account of his stint in his company cemented the picture left in my mind!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by Excuzeme: 3:42am On Jan 30, 2016
FreeWorld23:
[size=30pt]thief[/size]

U failed to add JANKORIKO...... as we do in my primary school! shocked shocked

As in: Thief-Jankoriki!

Paper-Eating Goat!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by lastpage: 3:47am On Jan 30, 2016
modath:

Agabs, remove your mind from the sewer! cheesy grin cheesy .....Nah, not all...

Metuh threw decorum & ethics of public conduct into the air in an hallowed professional environment... would not have really taken notice if I hadn't know he was SE PDP vice chair then... he was going bat shit,throwing his weight around & miming the " Do you know who I am"? Self aggrandizing anthem.. he wanted rules bent & he was informed it wasn't going to happen, & he took it personal... smiley

In my mind, I was just wondering what the man would be like with his private minions..

Assaulting his son's principal & an ex staff of his' account of his stint in his company cemented the picture left in my mind!!

You are simply Brilliant!

Lets not forget, ........"the GOAT still has our YAM"! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by alexlee50: 5:10am On Jan 30, 2016
oglalasioux:
Is it the PDP riddled with factions or another one?
this is as a result of the party's foundation of liberal democracy"didn't you read it'.it is quite different from the one you people where you worship one man, and having a contrary opinion ftom what the man feels gets you branded as a wailer, disloyal, ipob youth etc.this is democracy not a mornachy
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by alexlee50: 5:13am On Jan 30, 2016
ddippset:
This statement isn't complete! I must have missed some part. The part where he criticized buhari. Or maybe he didn't actually. He's either a more humble man or a broken man.
he was not giving a press statement, he was addressing foreign parlimentarians who visited his party.he is not like others who look for every oppurtunity run down their country and fellow compatriots
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by dapsonlou(m): 6:00am On Jan 30, 2016
Barawo Banka ole thief.
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by SoNature(m): 6:41am On Jan 30, 2016
Progressive01:
Imagine, the Goat made no reference to the yams he ate.

#Epic trash only suitable for Ekpas and Wailing Cankerworms.

Next!!

Modath, come and see ya uncle oo. shocked

The matter is still in court. It will be unprofessional for any individual to discuss in public gatherings issues that are in court. You should have known this by now
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by ocelot2006(m): 6:44am On Jan 30, 2016
FreeWorld23:
[size=30pt]thief[/size]

Your proof?
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by Paulancebay(m): 7:07am On Jan 30, 2016
ddippset:
This statement isn't complete! I must have missed some part. The part where he criticized buhari. Or maybe he didn't actually. He's either a more humble man or a broken man.

We know ur type! criticism seems to be your worst enemy! do you listen to her when she doesn't go the same way with you? I doubt it!
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by Orikinla(m): 7:36am On Jan 30, 2016
[size=18pt]Shut up Metuh!
You and other leaders of the PDP embezzled and misappropriated billions of naira and acquired luxury mansions and cars and SUVs, but you refused to pay the salaries of your poor employees and then your administration did not pay the salaries of thousands of civil servants for months and some of them died from preventable causes, because of lack of money.
Many of you leading the PDP are evil and wicked cultists who enjoy harming and hurting your fellow humans and many of you have done satanic human sacrifices from the Niger Delta to Abuja.
The PDP was never a political party, but a political cult of the ruling class of political contractors and kleptomaniacs. PDP is a political mafia for kleptocracy. [/size]
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by binary123(m): 9:02am On Jan 30, 2016
mightyhaze:
Strongman,.. unbreakable! Me like him smiley
person dey die u dey call am strong man,
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by mightyhaze: 9:07am On Jan 30, 2016
binary123:
person dey die u dey call am strong man,
u got ma drift den. Ability 2 show strength evn in d greatest of adversities (evn if its death). Me like ds man smiley

2 Likes

Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by chikeFavor2000(m): 9:47am On Jan 30, 2016
metuh himself

check my signature
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by dantori(m): 10:23am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by mutvy: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2016
If only our judicial system is OK, this man would have been in is grave by now.
Re: Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison by Endtimesmith(m): 11:48am On Jan 30, 2016
Olisa has been Metuhed completely!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Six Count Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu, Orders Re-Arraignment / Reps Reject President Buhari’s Executive Order / Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.