Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student (62247 Views)

PHOTO: Meet Mrs Nike Okundaye, A Lecturer At Harvard Without Formal Education / Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer / Signing Out Pictures Of A Unilorin Nairalander!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student by ayokunlei(m): 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bakrabas:

dats d dress 4 d program,read d op again
history and International studies sir?
Re: How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student by Lanrekas(m): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
AfroKnight:
cheesy

And this is somebody's boyfriend. cheesy

na dat 1 pain u.

person papa b dat oh.

nearest future he will be lie telling his children he use to be lecturer favourite student. grin[quote author=AfroKnight post=42445322] cheesy

And this is somebody's boyfriend. cheesy

na dat 1 pain u.

person papa b dat oh.

nearest future he will be lie telling his children he use to be lecturer favourite student.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
U think u can just post rubbish about people's school abi, what is ur problem, I know say u b student to ooo. ONI IRO OSI
Re: How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student by Bakrabas: 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
ayokunlei:

history and International studies sir?
yea u knw mi
Re: How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
insycarc:
If the lecturer had walked him out of the presentation, u would hve SAID hĂȘ is wicked. You wana do a presentation and u know u hve to be fully kitted up, but u refused. Climbing on the table is Just to show en other students his stupidy. Climbing on the table and doing his presentation is actually better than being walked out and not doing his presentation. Little things matter

He is an adult for Christ sake. Punishment in Higher education should be channelled to grades. D lecturer should have allowed him to so his presentation. His appearance is part of his assessment. Shikenah!
Re: How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student by ayokunlei(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
Bakrabas:
yea u knw mi

yes, though not that much... You promised to tell me the meaning of ' I am not a citizen' ,, you havent tell me sha...
Re: How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student by Bakrabas: 6:39am On Feb 14, 2016
ayokunlei:

yes, though not that much... You promised to tell me the meaning of ' I am not a citizen' ,, you havent tell me sha...
On 2go don't worry bro we are together

1 Like

Re: How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student by annamiller: 10:25am On Mar 28, 2017
Oh what an interesting way to punish a student.. Lol. I think that students must feel control and some limitations. Otherwise, the system will collapse. For instance, our professors are real strict and theycan't stand cheating and plaigiarism. Though they also help us to produce quality college papers,share with us useful points, resources and websites for students such as https://britishessaywriter.org.uk/. I think this system is one of the most reasonable as students are encouraged to study and can't relax. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job / Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos / Have U Cried Because Of This Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.