Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

How Did Michael Jackson's Skin Turn White? The Truth Behind It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Did Michael Jackson's Skin Turn White? The Truth Behind It (4914 Views)

Those Stars Who Bleach Their Skin(is White The New Black?) / Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Michael Jackson's Skin Turn White? The Truth Behind It by deb(m): 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2009
Re: How Did Michael Jackson's Skin Turn White? The Truth Behind It by mamagee3(f): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2009
He had a rare disease called vitiligo.
Re: How Did Michael Jackson's Skin Turn White? The Truth Behind It by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2009
Abeg na lie. He hated his colour and wanted to be white. Which kind skin disease?
Re: How Did Michael Jackson's Skin Turn White? The Truth Behind It by mamagee3(f): 12:50am On Jun 30, 2009
michelin89:

Abeg na lie. He hated his colour and wanted to be white. Which kind skin disease?

I have no time for arguments, just google "vitiligo".
Re: How Did Michael Jackson's Skin Turn White? The Truth Behind It by Okijajuju1(m): 1:00am On Jun 30, 2009
And what is the purpose of this post??

Even in death, una no want make ehn rest?! Abeg!! I use God beg una!! Lets allow Micheal some peace now that he is dead. He lived a difficult life cos of shit like this and I'm sure it was things like this that caused his heart attack. angry
Re: How Did Michael Jackson's Skin Turn White? The Truth Behind It by dyabman(m): 2:53am On Jun 30, 2009
u , u dey craze for head, u dey work for shrine u no fit wake my M.J up , fake herbalist

@Topic

pls tell me more, im M.J's die-hard fan
Re: How Did Michael Jackson's Skin Turn White? The Truth Behind It by sexyLeamon(f): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2009
mama-gee:

He had a rare disease called vitiligo.
and why didn't him admit that?
Re: How Did Michael Jackson's Skin Turn White? The Truth Behind It by biola44: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2009
i wonder
Re: How Did Michael Jackson's Skin Turn White? The Truth Behind It by teissys(f): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2009
Now, I'm more confused. One of his crew members was being interviewed about the same and he said that M.J's afro hair got stuck on one of the discotheque's head lights when they were performing and got burnt on his face. When he got healed he didn't like his scarred face so he opted for plastic surgery that had his face light complexioned and the rest of his body remained black. His friends advised him to take some kind of injection that will make him light-skinned all together, which was his downfall. StarTV Channel, yesternyt. Now, which of these cock and bull stories do I believe?? undecided
Re: How Did Michael Jackson's Skin Turn White? The Truth Behind It by deb(m): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2009
Sadly MJ is gone. Whatever story we choose to believe would not matter anymore

@Topic

pls tell me more, im M.J's die-hard fan

See the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6xJlyJgfS8&feature=related
Re: How Did Michael Jackson's Skin Turn White? The Truth Behind It by tpiah: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2009
sexyLeamon:

it seems he did on an Oprah show.
Re: How Did Michael Jackson's Skin Turn White? The Truth Behind It by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2009
Did the vitiligo affected his lips that turned red?.
Just a confused man!. These days, when I looked at his pictures as a youg growing boy and compared to that "thing" he turned to be, i really gets sad. angry
Re: How Did Michael Jackson's Skin Turn White? The Truth Behind It by mamagee3(f): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2009
sexyLeamon:

He admitted it to Oprah Winfrey in his 1993 interview, get your facts right. angry
Re: How Did Michael Jackson's Skin Turn White? The Truth Behind It by Okijajuju1(m): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2009
dyabman:

u , u dey craze for head, u dey work for shrine u no fit wake my M.J up , fake herbalist

Wetin concern herbalist, concern raising dead man?? Why you no call Kumuyi fake pastor as ehn no fit raise ehn 50year old wife wey die for middle of crusade period?!

Take ya time o!! Make I no use DHL mail you leprosy! angry angry

@ Topic

WHY!! Why this!!
I use to be curious too as to the skin change but he is dead for Bleep sake! Must we try to make rubbish of his memory too!!
He had a difficult life, lets leave him be in peace please. Even if you find out the truth, of what good would it be to you other than a topic for small talk and gossip amongst you and your friends.

Let MICHEAL JACKSON be please.
Re: How Did Michael Jackson's Skin Turn White? The Truth Behind It by SeanT21(f): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2009
LET THE MAN REST IN PEACE PLEASE!! wink
Re: How Did Michael Jackson's Skin Turn White? The Truth Behind It by Horus(m): 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2009
The Vitiligo first started to manifeste on one of his hand this is the reason why he was wearing the [b]White Glove [/b]on one hand. He was trying to hide the vitiligo. People have to do their research instead of just accusing Michael Jackson.
Re: How Did Michael Jackson's Skin Turn White? The Truth Behind It by mamagee3(f): 1:19am On Jul 01, 2009
SeanT21:

LET THE MAN REST IN PEACE PLEASE!! wink

And who said he shouldn't rest in peace. angry
Re: How Did Michael Jackson's Skin Turn White? The Truth Behind It by teissys(f): 7:34am On Jul 01, 2009
Lol. They wont let him rest in peace
Re: How Did Michael Jackson's Skin Turn White? The Truth Behind It by OneNaija(m): 7:49am On Jul 01, 2009
Them Hold Jackson Coffin? Why Leave Him alone to Rest In Peace. Nairaland. Abeg Nur dey lie to yourself Jackson is still Alive.
Re: How Did Michael Jackson's Skin Turn White? The Truth Behind It by deb(m): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2009
MJ, the greatest entertainer that ever lived, will forever be alive in our heart.
R.I.P
Re: How Did Michael Jackson's Skin Turn White? The Truth Behind It by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2009
has anyone in Michael's extended family ever had this disease?
Re: How Did Michael Jackson's Skin Turn White? The Truth Behind It by platinumnk(f): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2009
tpia.:

has anyone in Michael's extended family ever had this disease?

latotya has it i think
Re: How Did Michael Jackson's Skin Turn White? The Truth Behind It by mamagee3(f): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2009
I don't think so.
Re: How Did Michael Jackson's Skin Turn White? The Truth Behind It by ugsh: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2010
Okija_juju:

@ Topic

WHY!! Why this!!
I use to be curious too as to the skin change but he is dead for bleep sake! Must we try to make rubbish of his memory too!!
He had a difficult life, lets leave him be in peace please. Even if you find out the truth, of what good would it be to you other than a topic for small talk and gossip amongst you and your friends.

Let MICHEAL JACKSON be please.

If i find out the truth is actually vitiligo, I'll make sure i don't judge celebrities by what others think of them and I'll love MJ more, and tell God to forgive me embarassed embarassed because I thought of him as someone who was very stupid and didn't like his colour!

(1) (Reply)

Ay's Massive Mansion In Lekki- Photos / Nollywood Actress Goes Naked On Set (see Photos) / Mr P Rejoices As Rudeboy Visits Him To Make Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.