Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy (1572 Views)

Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Frozeen(m): 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
I only had sex with her just once and that was on the 31st of Dec last year, now she's telling me that she's a month pregnant for me.
Nlander's please how is it even possible
Re: I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy by DeTrickster(m): 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
YOU FUCKING DID IT SIMPLE
HAHAHAHAHA FOOL USE A CONDOM

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy by octopusfreaky(f): 10:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hummm,the evils that men do today even scares the devil.Having xxxxxxxxxx at that crucial time of the year 31st embarassedembarassedembarassed

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Monalisa185(f): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
your ancestors are responsible, put the blame on them
Re: I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy by myndtheidiot: 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ewu gambia..

Was it ur teeth u used in forking her..
Re: I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Frozeen(m): 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Monalisa185:
your ancestors are responsible, put the blame on them
But e never reach a month wey i had sex with her nao undecided
Re: I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy by francbadoo: 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
U go become person Papa very soon congrats!
Re: I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy by vizkiz: 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
billie Jean is not my lover, she's just a girl. Who says I am the one?
The kid is not my son angry

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Tyviv(f): 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
Sorry op lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Frozeen(m): 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
Tyviv:
Sorry op lipsrsealed
don't tell me sorryundecided
Re: I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Sunkyphil(m): 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
go faster go faster; give me more......y won't she get pregnant when u did it on d last day of d year
Re: I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy by ggrin(f): 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
U too don dy sample babe?undecided

Aiye ti wa baje o sad
Re: I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy by cruzita(f): 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
don't worry op I'm responsible.
Re: I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
Frozeen:
I only had sex with her just once and that was on the 31st of Dec last year, now she's telling me that she's a month pregnant for me.

it's approximately one month bruh...you gon be a daddy!!!
Re: I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy by olac21(m): 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
I will take responsibility for the babe ok?
Re: I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 30, 2016
shocked
Re: I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 30, 2016
It only takes one time to make a baby
Re: I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy by boxer022(m): 4:20am On Jan 30, 2016
You are arguing that it has not reached a month since you had sex with her but I want to ask you a question which is, on the said day you did this I will like to know if you did it raw or with protection. Be sincere with yourself.
Re: I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Oche211(m): 5:37am On Jan 30, 2016
Frozeen:
But e never reach a month wey i had sex with her nao undecided
the scan approximate d date 4 u or u want make d scan tell u it's 26, 27 or 28 days pregnancy ni.
Guy, get ready to be a father. Pikin wey wan born pikin Final.
Re: I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy by austyne4ex(m): 5:48am On Jan 30, 2016
u can choose to have sex any day of the year...jst bcus u choose to be holy on last day of the year doesn't make u any beta than someone who chooses not be holy on that day...my point is U WALK WIT WALK, NOT WIT TYM
Re: I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 30, 2016
octopusfreaky:
Hummm,the evils that men do today even scares the devil.Having xxxxxxxxxx at that crucial time of the year 31st embarassedembarassedembarassed
hahaha common now hope you are not about to attach superstitions to fking on 31st or 1st of january bc its same with the other days. If i may ask whats wrong with it? Op dont panic just take to test and comfirm first before sweating yourself.
Re: I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 30, 2016
1. U did it RAW wit her

2. U poured ur akamu insyd her

3. U didn't mke salt water fr her 2drink afta evri evri

4. U didn't gve her money to buy postinor 2 or oda drugs.

Smh..Op wat we're u expectin cheesycheesy its a 50 50 thing, she might b in her save period or nah, bt niqqa wasn't lucky gringrin

Congrats baba bom boy grin strt buyin buks on how 2b a gud fada. Congrats once more cheesy
Re: I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 30, 2016
naughtynaughty:
1. U did it RAW wit her

Smh..Op wat we're u expectin cheesycheesy its a 50 50 thing, she might b in her save period or nah, bt niqqa wasn't luck gringrin

Congrats baba bom boy grin strt buyin buks on how 2b a gud fada. Congrats once more cheesy
salt and water?
Re: I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 30, 2016
Frozeen:
itz calculated 2weeks alrdy frm d day of her last period.. Oga congratx.
Re: I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Sunkyphil(m): 10:04am On Jan 30, 2016
naughtynaughty:
1. U did it RAW wit her

Smh..Op wat we're u expectin cheesycheesy its a 50 50 thing, she might b in her save period or nah, bt niqqa wasn't luck gringrin

u don tey for dis game ooo
Re: I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Tyviv(f): 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Frozeen:
don't tell me sorryundecided
what should I say then?
Re: I'm Not Responsible For Her Pregnancy by chara019: 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
is it until you do it 20 times you would agree that you are responsible

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Obontami / Checkout This Nigerian Couple Hilarious Wedding Entrance(video) / Guys, Can You Marry A Broke Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.