Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,368 members, 7,850,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First (23475 Views)

Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR / DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges / FRA Williams On Buhari And Court Orders: Has Buhari Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by khalhokage(m): 6:04am On Jan 30, 2016
What does it matter when you'll all end up in the same place anyway. abegi #leave trash for aswama.
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by SoNature(m): 6:16am On Jan 30, 2016
Abagworo:
A great man. I respect Mr Okorocha and appreciate what he has achieved with little resources and heavy burden..

Oga, shut up! It seems you are the only one blind to the evils this man has caused. 2019 is coming!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by God2man(m): 6:16am On Jan 30, 2016
God does not have so much time to judge.
Beside, there is no time in eternity,
But the judgement of God is certain.
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by SoNature(m): 6:25am On Jan 30, 2016
Schematics:
The ediot is a low esteem poverty-stricken b.astard. Up till today he does not know who is his father. He is paid nothing but his wretchedness rules over him. Look below and see how Okoroawusa has destroyed imo state, no infrastructure, no nothing but rabble rousing. The worst state in Nigeria despite huge debts and bailouts. cool

This must be Chino with another moniker; your hatred and choice of words towards this man always stand you out. Keep hating, bro. He does not even know you exist
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by Schematics: 6:34am On Jan 30, 2016
Yes it is me and I say it the way it is without caring whose ox is gored! cool

SoNature:

This must be Chino with another moniker; your hatred and choice of words towards this man always stand you out. Keep hating, bro. He does not even know you exist
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 30, 2016
So u know
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by patpaul: 6:49am On Jan 30, 2016
...and governors second starting from you who is trying to please the north so they can help you to become the first igbo president? You don't know those people ye. When the time comes, you will know who they are. Go and ask GEJ

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by temblor(m): 7:36am On Jan 30, 2016
Why the darkened forehead patch? Hope he's not been sneaking to mosque. undecided
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by patpaul: 7:43am On Jan 30, 2016
temblor:
Why the darkened forehead patch? Hope he's not been sneaking to mosque. undecided
he may not be sneaking to mosque but he pays people to convert to islam, the religion of peace?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 30, 2016
Because God told him in confidence on his last state visit to heaven.

Stupid things Nigerians say...
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by Stanbeto: 7:52am On Jan 30, 2016
You did not add NEPA and MTN. The list is not complete Sir
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 30, 2016
Idiot, betrayer, homosexual, thief and idiot, you've sacrificed your people. God will grind you!
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by zudozz: 7:53am On Jan 30, 2016
This Ayo Fayose is a good eg. He has made me 2 understand that almost all our politicians have what it takes 2 dress cool bt chose 2 dress like Clowns. This Fayose sabi dress my people. He wears what fit n he always look cool, native jeans n Tshirt Suit ... whatever he wears u ll know he got taste. Good taste. Imagine jonathan wear suit finish e wear their 9ja delta heart ontop. Buhari own b say same brown maxi gown everyday. I tire 4 our politicians.
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by Schematics: 7:57am On Jan 30, 2016
Imo state is CURSED cool

Cc: abagworo
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by eyeview: 8:35am On Jan 30, 2016
Abagworo should please go tell his oga that there are many of us whose eyes are still clear and we are not under the influence of all those diabolic shenanegans he has buried all over the state.
Let him tell his oga that we are seeing what he's doing and he will account for all those bloods on his hand.
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by Schematics: 8:40am On Jan 30, 2016
The simple truth is that Imo state is CURSED.

eyeview:
Abagworo should please go tell his oga that there are many of us whose eyes are still clear and we are not under the influence of all those diabolic shenanegans he has buried all over the state.
Let him tell his oga that we are seeing what he's doing and he will account for all those bloods on his hand.

Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by omegatwelve: 8:49am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by Naijatask: 8:54am On Jan 30, 2016
Arms deal: EFCC
traces Obanikoro’s
children over
N4.8billion fund

http://www.naijatask.com/arms-deal-efcc-traces-obanikoros-children-over-n4-8billion-fund/
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by Schematics: 9:17am On Jan 30, 2016
When shall we see Okorocha in jail?

Imo state is cursed cool

Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by kenny1313(m): 9:29am On Jan 30, 2016
Leopantro:

His handshake with Obama comes to mind, that was a great achievement
He has d biggest foundation in west Africa. He was the first to kick incubent PDP Governor out with APGA. HE remains the only hope for Igbo presdent. Etc
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by LLKJSays(m): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2016
Oga Okorocha and Fayose Publicity loving & Posturing,
remind me of one BaBa 70' FeLa's Great Songs:

'Parambulator'!

Na so so talk,talk,talku..No Better Action,
to improve the Life of their People!

Rochas 'back to back' Non Payment of Workers Salary!
E dey
Fayose Eating Amala @ Roadside Buka
E Dey
Fayose Paying Ogbeni Aregbesola Visit,with Noise and Fanfare,
E dey
Etc Etc...

PLS tell me how does the above,

[just a few of their ShowmanShip]

Help 'my People'!?
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by Schematics: 9:36am On Jan 30, 2016
Imo state is CURSED to the ground. Okoroawusa has ruined it. cheesy

Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by jerusalem101: 9:42am On Jan 30, 2016
Okorocha is right but the unfortunate thing here is that he won't be among the Politicians cause his room in HELL is well furnished just waiting 4 him. Let me put this right, no Nigerian politician is worthy of God's judgment when the devil is jobless.
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by front247: 9:46am On Jan 30, 2016
most pastors will rot hel after Gods judgementl
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by front247: 9:48am On Jan 30, 2016
most pastors will rot in hell after Gods judgementl
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by excellentmomma(f): 10:30am On Jan 30, 2016
Because Rivers guber case didn't go their way, all Apc don remember God's judgment for Judges, hahahaha.

Imagine 2 months for judges and one week for politicians like him wey don rob us dry.
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by excellentmomma(f): 10:38am On Jan 30, 2016
Because Rivers guber case didn't go their way, all Apc don remember God's judgment for Judges, hahahaha.

Imagine 2 months for judges and one week for politicians like him wey don rob us dry.

Apc una sorry o, na so life be. You win some and lose some, everybody is not gentle Gej. Some can match u whatever u bring so stop crying Okorocha, God will judge u first. After using 600M to do Christmas tree and owing ur workers and pensioners. You will account for all Imo allocation of 8yrs. A judge does not touch state money apart the "gift" u politicians lavish them with. They didn't force u guys to bring the gifts, so politicians like you have sinned more. So shut it.
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by truthspeaks: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nawa oo. Rochas no try @all
Schematics:
The ediot is a low esteem poverty-stricken b.astard. Up till today he does not know who is his father. He is paid nothing but his wretchedness rules over him. Look below and see how Okoroawusa has destroyed imo state, no infrastructure, no nothing but rabble rousing. The worst state in Nigeria despite huge debts and bailouts. cool

Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by UyiIredia(m): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
He has spoken well. I also pity the workers that will be judged cause I know from experience that wpkers can be very trickish.
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by DrMuzungu(m): 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
His Excellency, Thief Rochas Anayo Okorocha should be afraid, very afraid, of his judgement day then.
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by yak(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Abagworo:
A great man. I respect Mr Okorocha and appreciate what he has achieved with little resources and heavy burden..

abeg tel me abt his achievements. plz

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hmmm ,he no dey fear sha. Thunder fit fire am, as he dey talk this talk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison / Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline / Buhari Writes British Parliamentary Group, Denies Persecution Of Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.