Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain (38207 Views)

"Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke / Nneka Onuorah: Stop Calling Me Bro, I Am A Lady - Nigerian Lesbian / Excited Bride Rocks Cleavage Revealing Gown For Her Wedding In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 30, 2016
I have no issues with the latest trend in which ladies posts pictures revealing their cleavages ,bum....... where the problem lies is when they decide that such post must go with titles such as "Glory to God" God's child" "shining for Christ" "beauty of God " "Jesus in me" and other contradictory titles..
knowing fully well that God is not and cannot be happy with your action because He has instructed to make your body a Holy temple ( rather you chose to expose and disrespect your body and i wonder if you derive joy that men lust after it with such display of nudity).......please ladies, you can dress modestly, cover up your bodies and still look beautiful. YOU ARE CAPABLE OF MUCH MORE THAN LOOKING HOT
Dont bring in phrases like 'God sees my heart' , well, yes He does but men can't, they only see the cleavages and big bum you reveal......do not be deceived, God is not mocked!!!!! The conclusion of the matter is; dress modestly, cover up your beautiful bodies but should incase you refuse to do so, leave God or Jesus alone when titling your cleavage and bum revealing pictures.[right][/right]

74 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by adewaletb3(m): 12:52am On Jan 30, 2016
Pictures or....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by AyamBlaze: 1:10am On Jan 30, 2016
adewaletb3:
Pictures or....
.....adonbilivit

21 Likes

Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by lanwrex(m): 1:16am On Jan 30, 2016
lol
Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by jaz(m): 2:29am On Jan 30, 2016
I SEE PERVS EVERYWHERE

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by Nobody: 3:37am On Jan 30, 2016
are You God's spokesperson?

how much is he paying you for this job?

are you doing this job because God literally can't speak for himself or you're just a volunteer?

I hope you know what God does to overzealous Volunteers?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by Smartguy001(m): 3:50am On Jan 30, 2016
Lolz d comment untop me grin dat guy bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by ril19(m): 6:46am On Jan 30, 2016
Why do they even refer to their outfits as 'hot'? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 30, 2016
21st century madness of the highest order.
Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by cruzita(f): 7:15am On Jan 30, 2016
just passing
Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by AdeniyiA(m): 9:09am On Jan 30, 2016
Many opened this thread to check the cleavages ...

like if u're guilty...smiley

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by osamaBUSH(m): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
AdeniyiA:
Many opened this thread to check the cleavages ...
And lo and behold there are no cleavages so they left DISAPPOINTED.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by RichYoungNigger(m): 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
You will be fucking a girl and she will be shouting "Oh,God" "Harder" "My Lord, i want to cum" "Jesus, pound me harder".

I got tired of it, i stopped and i asked her why she was calling Jesus Christ and God during sex ?? Is it to remind him to punish you later for the sex.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by cold(m): 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hmmm..ok but this is a picture of a Nigerian lady taken pre independence. Is she indecently dressed? Does she look disgusting? Is she in hell already? I have nothing against looking decent but some of you holier than thou peeps just tend to go overboard with your criticisms.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by Olalekanbanky1(m): 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
[i][/i]
Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by sojiboy(m): 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
God of mercy
Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by nikkiking(m): 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
I tier oooo
Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by Sijo01(f): 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lol me wey be woman dey vex for the thing sef

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by kstyle2(m): 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lolzz....the thing tire me o

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by Berrylite: 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
True talk..

If you care to reverse your type II diabetes and bring back your blood sugar back to normal, check the link in my signature or profile
Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by IceMan85(m): 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by damilareoye: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
hummm

If and only if they will listing...

some will just corrupt your eyes with nonsense grin so tey you will end up asking for forgiveness..

Hiannnn will I walk with my eyes closed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by praise9: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
dis guy above me shaaa!
Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by JingoOAU(m): 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
Naso we see am ooo
Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by kaywiluv(f): 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
Waiting concern cleavage and the name of God undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by mallamseifaldin(m): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
End time cleavage...
Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by Aare2050(m): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
k
Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by Princess4ng(f): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
Na wa ooo... Wetin ladies do una for this site na..... We go demonstrate ooo #smiles

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by Amy11(f): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
But most guys prefer the indecency to decency. They like hot and not decent. undecided
Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by abbey621(m): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
ilobasama:
I have no issues with the latest trend in which ladies posts pictures revealing their cleavages ,bum....... where the problem lies is when they decide that such post must go with titles such as "Glory to God" God's child" "shining for Christ" "beauty of God " "Jesus in me" and other contradictory titles..
knowing fully well that God is not and cannot be happy with your action because He has instructed to make your body a Holy temple ( rather you chose to expose and disrespect your body and i wonder if you derive joy that men lust after it with such display of nudity).......please ladies, you can dress modestly, cover up your bodies and still look beautiful. YOU ARE CAPABLE OF MUCH MORE THAN LOOKING HOT
Dont bring in phrases like 'God sees my heart' , well, yes He does but men can't, they only see the cleavages and big bum you reveal......do not be deceived, God is not mocked!!!!! The conclusion of the matter is; dress modestly, cover up your beautiful bodies but should incase you refuse to do so, leave God or Jesus alone when titling your cleavage and bum revealing pictures.[right][/right]

And who da f*ck made you spokesperson for the Almighty? God is for nobody and anybody, he does not discriminate so pack well!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by laserjet: 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
Where are the cleavages?? undecided
Re: Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain by IceMan85(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
grin
OP na like this you prefer?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream / Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria / When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.