Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

If Michael Jackson Had Done A Gospel Song! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Michael Jackson Had Done A Gospel Song! (953 Views)

"We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) / Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! / Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Michael Jackson Had Done A Gospel Song! by 2tait: 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2009
It is no longer news that MJ has gone to sing beyond our shores.
It is equally not newsworthy to say that our ancestors or better still his ancestors will begin to enjoy his musical presence yonder.
It surely does make sense to say that MJ was the best thing to happen to music in the world.
It may be arguable, but I dare say it will be difficult for the world to produce another MJ.

I have one regret about MJ.
I had hoped that he would have done a gospel song.
I had imagined the impact it would have made the world over.
I had visualized the lives it would have touched positively, and the souls it would have won over to God.

The gospel album from MJ would have been ecstatic.
It would have been a healing balm to souls.
It would have brought comfort and relief to billions of people.
It would have touched the world for God.

I just wonder!!!!

www.wetindeyforum.com
it is all about relationships
Re: If Michael Jackson Had Done A Gospel Song! by Tudor6(f): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2009
So you want M.J to sing deceitful gospel songs abi? As if we don't already have enough gospel fraudsters singing praises to imaginary gods.
Re: If Michael Jackson Had Done A Gospel Song! by 2tait: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2009
@ TUDOR

Does Trinity College exist anywhere in Victoria, Mahe Seychelles and are they accredited/recognised?
Would you know?
Re: If Michael Jackson Had Done A Gospel Song! by Tudor6(f): 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2009
There's Trinity college in victoria but not sure of mahé. . . .
As for accreditation, i think they are.
Re: If Michael Jackson Had Done A Gospel Song! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2009
Tudór:

So you want M.J to sing deceitful gospel songs abi? As if we don't already have enough gospel fraudsters singing praises to imaginary gods.

Very true. There are a lot of "gospel" musicians today who do not have strong convictions and aren't truly connected to God. If Michael Jackson had done a gospel song, I wouldn't have liked it, and I doubt any true Christian would have.

1Cor 10:21
Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

Talk about R.Kelly.
Re: If Michael Jackson Had Done A Gospel Song! by Tudor6(f): 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2009
Err. . .actually R. Kelly's songs like "storm is over" and "you saved me" were wildly played in nigerian churches. What'd you think?
Re: If Michael Jackson Had Done A Gospel Song! by toneyb: 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2009
Testing, testing, 12345.
Re: If Michael Jackson Had Done A Gospel Song! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2009
The scripture above is the judge. When someone partakes of both tables, you shouldn't encourage them.

The gospel album from MJ would have been ecstatic.
It would have been a healing balm to souls.
It would have brought comfort and relief to billions of people.
It would have touched the world for God.

No, it would not have been any of those things.

(1) (Reply)

If You Pass Away Today What What Happens To All The Wealth You Have Accumulated / The Mystery Of God’s Kingdom / Be At Peace With God And Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.