Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

7 Things Wives Should Know About Husbands - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Things Wives Should Know About Husbands (1194 Views)

See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / 12 Things Wives Should Take Notice Of! / 10 Things Wives Should Stop Doing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things Wives Should Know About Husbands by aboveonly(m): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2009
1.He is the head of the home so he should be treated as such.

2.Never joke with his stomach so that peace will reign.

3.He is also thinking of the kids'welfare even if he doesn't appear so.

4.He likes to see you looking neat and lovely even when you are at home all day .

5.Hates himself if he can not meet his family needs.

6.Starts seriously looking outside if you make the house unbearable.

and finally

7.Hates nothing more than coming home to a scattered house.

More on marriage & relationships @ http://itisallaboutmarriage..com

http://marriageplusrelationships..com
Re: 7 Things Wives Should Know About Husbands by Gabry(f): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2009
smiley cheesy grin
Re: 7 Things Wives Should Know About Husbands by benedictac(f): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2009
very true
Re: 7 Things Wives Should Know About Husbands by mamagee3(f): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2009
Joblessness. grin
Re: 7 Things Wives Should Know About Husbands by Outstrip(f): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2009
This husband needs to hire a maid. mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: 7 Things Wives Should Know About Husbands by nezerst(f): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEVEN THINGS HUSBANDS SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THERE WIVES

1. U r the head of the home and she is the heart and should be treated as such
2. Sometimes she is too tired to cook so u either cook, eat out or get a cook.
3.U dont just think of u child's welfare, act and let the child know that S/he is loved cos at d end of d day d child doesnt remember who brought d money but who really cared.
4.She doesnt like u feeling cool with ur sweat and smell and pls take ur hands out of ur boxers.
5.She sympathises with u.
6.U either do sth bout it or go Bleep urself. Dnt u knw it takes u 2 to build a home.
7.She is not a maid. N thinks d poster is egoistic n silly.
Re: 7 Things Wives Should Know About Husbands by aboveonly(m): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2009
Hi nezerst,
thanks for your post about 7 things husbands should know about wives,some sort of reply to the thread i posted.i was going to do a thread about what husband should know about wives,but since you done justice to that i had better hold my peace.my earlier post was not to de-value the wives as i dont toy with my wives and always watch out for her interest FIRST in all things.Mutual respect on both sides helps the marriage flight to be smooth sailing.

http://marriageandrelationships..com
Re: 7 Things Wives Should Know About Husbands by sweetpie23: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2009
cheesy cheesy true
Re: 7 Things Wives Should Know About Husbands by nezerst(f): 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2009
@
aboveonly u welcome n sorry 4 soundin sarcastic.
Mutual respect is d word!!
Ciao!
Re: 7 Things Wives Should Know About Husbands by saintade01(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2009
nezerst:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEVEN THINGS HUSBANDS SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THERE WIVES

1. U r the head of the home and she is the heart and should be treated as such
2. Sometimes she is too tired to cook so u either cook, eat out or get a cook.
3.U dont just think of u child's welfare, act and let the child know that S/he is loved cos at d end of d day d child doesnt remember who brought d money but who really cared.
4.She doesnt like u feeling cool with ur sweat and smell and pls take ur hands out of ur boxers.
5.She sympathises with u.
6.U either do sth bout it or go mess urself. Dnt u knw it takes u 2 to build a home.
7.She is not a maid. N thinks d poster is egoistic n silly.

You see, they will never agree with you thats the reason there is problem always at home.

(1) (Reply)

hey! / Tosin Martins, Ayan Jesu And Omo Jesu (comedian) Contacts / Soccer Star Wants To Adopt Chinese Baby Trapped In Sewage Pipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.