Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) (43443 Views)

Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) / 5000 People Gather To Watch Two Dogs Wed (photos) / People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by toprealman: 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Rubbish. That is not Aba. Ask the sender to tell you the place before hand go touch you!
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
metronaija:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-aUILJuTbfXc/VqxwB8YFEQI/AAAAAAAILTE/QMcBpT8GNQA/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
I don't know how to explain this but I will try. The woman sitting and backing the camera is said to be a mentally unstable woman. The people gathered around her believe she gives lucky numbers for betting games as a few have supposedly testified. So they take their bets to her for her to help them pick a lucky number...that's how the www.metronaija.com reader who sent in the pic explained to me...:-)
[img]http://3.bp..com/-KGgVEz2Lgf0/VqxwCk486nI/AAAAAAAILTM/C9Lw8uSPuM4/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/01/photos-people-gather-around-madwoman-in.html

It's only in Africa you see this kind of madness, infact all of them are mad
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by Galaxydon1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
i need numbers
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by petkoffDrake(m): 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
Deo1986:
Meself de find only 3 numbers to add for de 2 wey i get from dream. i wan play baba ijebu anybody get?
Westham win. Stockcity win
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by sahm4u2nv(m): 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
indirectly all of them are mentally unstable ;Dindirectly all of them are mentally unstable
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by youngprof8787: 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
how did we get here??
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by PunterTim(m): 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
The Hustle Is Real!
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by candidbabe(f): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin grin grin
Topccy007:
Betting is for the jobless

Mad people are ofcos jobless

Then Madness + joblessness = Frustration which may lead to heart attack(when the lose a bet) = Untimely death........equ 1

If they should by chance win a bet:
Madness + joblessness = temporary joy and addiction which leads to ploughing back the win into the next bet and due to the unstable mind of the mad woman predicting they lose everything = Frustration = untimely death.........equ 2
This makes equ 1 = equ 2. This implies that either they succeed in it or not, they die early compared to someone who doesn't indulge in betting.

My opinion...

;
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by papauju(m): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Dia is noting u no go see for Aba.oo.. Dat woman na Karashika sports mama Ijebu lotto pool bet woman before she come mad
is like you know her before she got mad?
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by charlycharles(m): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
pls op i tek God beg u... which nos did she drop.
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by imoni1010: 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Dey are senseless
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by uscofield: 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
I saw her yesterday 28th January 2016, same place, so many people around her for betting numbers.
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
op are you sure it is only lucky numbers they go their to collect,something tell me that some of them especiall the chelsea fans go there in the night to sleep with her
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by klax(m): 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lazy things. Don't go your shop and be looking for number.
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by Software202(m): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
ore!
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by favourlove1: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Most of you condeming the peeps on the pics play baba ijebu more than them. Nigerians n hypocrisy
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by Etizz: 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
The people u think are normal... Hmmmm..

They are even the mad once.....
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
[size=80pt]POVERTY[/size]
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
It's possible. The spirit in her knows or can influence results.
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by tico1212(m): 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
Op are you sure she's the only one mad
Na all of them dey mad. On a good day u no fit get close to mad person talkless of asking questions. Na so craze dey start.
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by jamace(m): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hmn. Nothing is impossible in Naija. cheesy
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by Mightyraw(m): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Abegi I need juss 10 odds
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by monexx(m): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
The woman is not mad is the people seeking for lucky number that sorround that are mad mtsssssswww
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by nikz(f): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
Wizzykinging:
Group of mad humans
Yes cus all of them are insane.

1 Like

Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by aluko360(m): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
Deo1986:
Meself de find only 3 numbers to add for de 2 wey i get from dream. i wan play baba ijebu anybody get?

12*67*19*

Hope you're happy now?

Better go press ya cloth because work starts Monday.
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by AJOT99(m): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
Topccy007:
Betting is for the jobless

Mad people are ofcos jobless

Then Madness + joblessness = Frustration which may lead to heart attack(when the lose a bet) = Untimely death........equ 1

If they should by chance win a bet:
Madness + joblessness = temporary joy and addiction which leads to ploughing back the win into the next bet and due to the unstable mind of the mad woman predicting they lose everything = Frustration = untimely death.........equ 2

This makes equ 1 = equ 2. This implies that either they succeed in it or not, they die early compared to someone who doesn't indulge in betting.

My opinion...

grin grin grin bros u don kill me with laughter.... . I like ur logical reasoning.

1 Like

Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by persius555(m): 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
Why dont they also go mad so they can predict outcomes.. SMH for the desperate
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by cana882(m): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
Abeg d tin work? Op comfirm am
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
naija I hail thee
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by tonygee88(m): 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
refiner:
even ladies do bet too
U beta go join and win ur millions grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Killed By Heavy Rainfall In Onitsha, Anambra State. Disturbing Photos / Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) / Security Official Snaps His Colleague Fighting A Man In Lagos (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.