Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,612 members, 7,847,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

This 10 Things Will Get Girls Intrested You PG - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This 10 Things Will Get Girls Intrested You PG (694 Views)

Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys / Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This 10 Things Will Get Girls Intrested You PG by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 30, 2016
Oloyolo is now officially a dating coach grin
OK make I go straight to business

1)break partarns this simply mean you should do the unexpected eerm when I say unexpected it dose not mean you should take her to swim in the lagoon angry or bite her ear when pecking her grin that would be really evil. it simply means you should break those auto pilot reply
Like when she tell u what she does for living, instead of saying things like
Do you like it? Or that very good. Say things like hmm interesting so what characteristics dose one need to be good In this job wink I won't go into details why you should do this

2)break rapport, you have probably seen this so many times trust it is very important.
See breaking rapport simply sends a signal to the lady that u are not like most guys sad you have better things to do than just talking to her. however breaking rapport can be very tricky in my next post I will tell you the right way to break rapport

3)use double sided compliments don't just say you look very beautiful, your compliment need to be specific and double sided try saying something like, honestly you look really great I bet if those braid were longer you would have look like those model from the magazine. My point is don't give her a 100% o yea and OK dont just give random compliment ie make it wort it

4)talk about each other past, present, and future this post is already long I won't give any example

5)make her invest I still won't explain wait for my next post joor cheesy

6)Perfect your body language grin am not explaining you can hang me if you want grin

7)challenge her, don't bend to her own opinion that doesn't mean you should nag
I will tell you how to challenge in ma next post

coolrespect her opinion

9)role play, this simply means you should assume a role in her life In a playful manner
Like if you want to Introduce your self to her friends say something like, ohh am her ex husband.

10)you know like they say, it not about what you say but about how you say it. Make joke with her mistakes and with yours too and if can't make jokes wait for ma next post shocked in my next post I will cover the right way to compliment a woman, how to make joke with her mistakes, how to lipsrsealed just wait for the next post joor.
Re: This 10 Things Will Get Girls Intrested You PG by cruzita(f): 11:45am On Jan 30, 2016
undecided excuse me
Re: This 10 Things Will Get Girls Intrested You PG by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Can't you just make your write up look tidied and well arranged?
Re: This 10 Things Will Get Girls Intrested You PG by Maxi112: 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Can't you just make your write up look tidied and well arranged?
are u ok at all? u are reading copy and paste and u r here complaining....

just kidding....
Re: This 10 Things Will Get Girls Intrested You PG by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
Maxi112:
are u ok at all? u are reading copy and paste and u r here complaining....

just kidding....
yes, I'm ok. I don't have problem with him copying and pasting here. But he should Atleast make it look good for the eyes to read

Can't stress my eyes trying to read that thing up there
Re: This 10 Things Will Get Girls Intrested You PG by Maxi112: 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
yes, I'm ok. I don't have problem with him copying and pasting here. But he should Atleast make it look good for the eyes to read

Can't stress my eyes trying to read that thing up there
SAME HERE!
Re: This 10 Things Will Get Girls Intrested You PG by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
Maxi112:
SAME HERE!
grin

(1) (Reply)

LIL B!TCH I'm Horny_???? / .... / Is Anything Wrong With Me?? Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.