Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It (45215 Views)

Pastor Asked Couple For Pregnancy Test Result Before Wedding Them In Church / Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Gluck1(m): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
well I would seek for Gods opinion.
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Alexandro2(m): 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
I dy mad?
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Gbotun(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
ritababe:
I will sow the side mirrow

You be 'apa',how u go sow the side mirror of that car?
Do you know the worth of that?

Best I can do be to take the pastor and his wife home in the car. Na the best I can do be that.
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
u go sabi package oooo...i just view ur skills on HD..all ur body na brain..
dearsly:
Well....God will direct me on what to do....

If na 2 sow...he will direct me..
If not...he will still reveal in time!...

Cus I serve a living God!
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
people like u are like fuel for cars without believers like u how will our numerous ministries flourish?u are lifted brother/sister..huh
laoma15:
I will gladly comply knowing well that sowing the car as a seed will germinate and give me a private Jet.

Giving is the only sure way of receiving. If you give good things, you will receive good things in return.

Are you looking for love? Then give love. You want money, then sow money e.t.c
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Nuelstar(m): 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
4 u 2 have such a ride u must be a billionaire...so while will dat b a problem.
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by aspirebig: 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
I will .

God that gives you life, what is a mere car that can crash to the next second.

Try God and see.
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by james1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
Such a pastor does not have the fear of God.#gbam!
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Amacaco: 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
If my Pastor tells me to sow it as a seed to him or any other person, I will not but if God tells me to sow it to my Pastor, I will gladly do so for it is the Lord that gives me the ability to make wealth.
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
missdebs:
helloo
dearie, I sent you a private message.
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by clerkent(m): 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
I will tell him no no no PASTOR THIS NOT RAINY SEASON!!!
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
God go punish him for me for asking me to sow my ...... as a seed .
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by obstead200(m): 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
costandi:
If I can have it, why can't I give it?

Learn this friends; whatever you give cannot make you poorer.
u must be a pastor
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by demzey(m): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
Haha, for a car freak lyk me, a gold range Rover as seed, we're him won plant am? Sumbody must b wrong sumwer, n it's definitely nt me
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by donhils: 12:12am On Feb 01, 2016
costandi:
If I can have it, why can't I give it?
Learn this friends; whatever you give cannot make you poorer.
Can you prove it or you're saying this cos talk is cheap?
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by MrDoGood(m): 12:41am On Feb 01, 2016
My church is not living faith

Sorry guys kiss
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by blaxx: 8:32am On Feb 01, 2016
I will as stop imagining
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 01, 2016
If you sow a seed because a pastor asked you to, you will likely loose your reward.

Those who reap from seed sowing are those whom God has asked to so seed.
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by tosinogunseitan(m): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
will ask him to go back and pray out loud so that we could all hear God saying so
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by fryoobest(m): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
Some thinks they are wiser than God Almighty.. That car might end up being your coffee, So sowing it as seed might be God's own way of Delivering you from untimely death....
I have seen a guy who bought a brand new jeep and was asked to sow it as a seed, he refused, but was killed by the same jeep the same day...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] / Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I / Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.