Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

What I Have Observed About Hostels In Campus. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What I Have Observed About Hostels In Campus. (594 Views)

Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse / Searching For Off-campus Hostels In Nigeria? 10 Factors To Consider / The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Have Observed About Hostels In Campus. by oforij(m): 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
The school hostel is the accommodation provided by the school to sought and ease out student's issues and troubles about where to live while in school and it's also cheaper.
The following are some brief observation i've observed about fello hostelers.
1. Some are total dependant: They come to school with just their clothes;thats after paying their school fees. No food stuffs and they are very very friendly
2. Some come from very rich family: This set have what it takes to stay off-K but would prefer staying in the hostel to display their affluence.
3. The HKN gang members:...
4. The farmer:...
5. The guys in the hostel can wear boxers and singlet all through the day escept when going out for lectures and visiting.
6. The guys in the hostels are more friendly unlike when they are in class.
** still observinG**
will modify next time.
Re: What I Have Observed About Hostels In Campus. by dollyjoy(f): 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
Those things are common with outside school hostels too.
Re: What I Have Observed About Hostels In Campus. by Kelklein(m): 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
**just walks by**

(1) (Reply)

Candidates, Parents Protest, Demand Cancellation Of 2016 UTME / Are you tired of sitting at home??? come in and check what to do.. / Selkirk College, British Columbia, Canada Admissions Still Open For September.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.