Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Chidimma's Outfit To Toolz And Tunde's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidimma's Outfit To Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (31418 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding / Celebrity Couples At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding / Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidimma's Outfit To Toolz And Tunde's Wedding by Smellymouth: 10:18am On Jan 31, 2016
Chaii.. this lady is the prettiest female musician in naija at the moment

1 Like

Re: Chidimma's Outfit To Toolz And Tunde's Wedding by NairaExam690(m): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2016
Anti chidi I beg go marry now

Abi na me you dey wait for NI?

Am still hustling on ,No money for now Lol Bleep

I LOVE CHIDI aka Kedike baby Anti chidi I beg go marry now

I LOVE CHIDI aka Kedike baby
Anti chidi I beg go marry now

I LOVE CHIDI aka Kedike baby
Re: Chidimma's Outfit To Toolz And Tunde's Wedding by NairaExam690(m): 10:20am On Jan 31, 2016
[color=][/color]
Re: Chidimma's Outfit To Toolz And Tunde's Wedding by justmenoni: 10:22am On Jan 31, 2016
She's supposed to sue the tailor or is it possible she asked for agbada
Re: Chidimma's Outfit To Toolz And Tunde's Wedding by rovher: 10:24am On Jan 31, 2016
She's a stunner, I still recall her early days @ Four square gospel in Ketu way back...
Re: Chidimma's Outfit To Toolz And Tunde's Wedding by mrjojo: 10:36am On Jan 31, 2016
Enough about this wedding already nw cry
Re: Chidimma's Outfit To Toolz And Tunde's Wedding by MrWhaley: 10:54am On Jan 31, 2016
Choi! This Toolz' wedding na Celebrity Wedding of the Decade. Everybody came o! shocked

And I didn't even go.
Re: Chidimma's Outfit To Toolz And Tunde's Wedding by piperson(m): 11:20am On Jan 31, 2016
looking so roman romantic kiss
Re: Chidimma's Outfit To Toolz And Tunde's Wedding by Pappyto: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2016
Op... Ur tecno fone battery is low..... Goan charge it b4 I open ma eyes!!!
Re: Chidimma's Outfit To Toolz And Tunde's Wedding by davdandam(m): 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
BaddieKay:
Nothing special...she's just beautiful
Smalliee
Re: Chidimma's Outfit To Toolz And Tunde's Wedding by Birdmanjnr(m): 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
prettymina:
Being a celebrity is one thing I inspire for..Fashion industry.Biurifu
Me too... Music industry.
Re: Chidimma's Outfit To Toolz And Tunde's Wedding by laidian(m): 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
prettymina:
Being a celebrity is one thing I inspire for..Fashion industry.Biurifu

Issokay! Oya receive it............

1 Like

Re: Chidimma's Outfit To Toolz And Tunde's Wedding by kelok: 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
she bam.
Re: Chidimma's Outfit To Toolz And Tunde's Wedding by Ray4swaqqi(m): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
3% battery, And you are Still Tweeting
Re: Chidimma's Outfit To Toolz And Tunde's Wedding by Airforce1(m): 12:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ray4swaqqi:
3% battery, And you are Still Tweeting
wetin concern you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) / MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos / Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.