Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 (40859 Views)

#BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - / DonJazzy's Hilarious Congratulatory Tweet To Rihanna / Phyno Dedicates His 2000th Tweet To His Newest Beautiful Crush Cynthiatint. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by Cholls(m): 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
adonbilivit:
lesson for nairaland babes...when we crush on u don't crush us to pieces with insults...we could be ur only hope of ever getting married.
my brother hahaha
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by SaiBuharii: 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ladies don't ignore that tweet.
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by Monalisa185(f): 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lol... whoever said having a nairaland crush is a childish act?

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
For tunde and toolz to get married at this menopause age,that means i still have hope.No rushing.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by flokii: 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
jendhorlee:
undecidedwhat is crush..??

crush na.. like ololufe wey you desire.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
jendhorlee:
what is crush..?? undecided
I been wan ask that question too.
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
LeonesVee:
Ehen? This one mean say I still get hope for this babe side wey I been dey crush on since 2007
Another guy don overtake you.Since 2007?No go carry remnant o.
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by utenwuson: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
adonbilivit:
lesson for nairaland babes...when we crush on u don't crush us to pieces with insults...we could be ur only hope of ever getting married.
hehehehhehehehhehehhehehe
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by mazizitonene(m): 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
i dey fyn crush o.....who will be my crush ? embarassed

see as niggaz wan make nairaland babes dey feel like celebrities ......kwontinuegrin
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by playtheblues(f): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
He wasn't the first man that ever crushed on her though.

Make sure you make sense before crushing on girls.

I mean that dude was crushing from the Pillot's point of view, not as a jobless Aisha Rice Eater lol.

adonbilivit:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by playtheblues(f): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pilot's crush is different from a jobless Aisha rice eater's crush oooooo lol.
MrSmith007:
Advice For Nairaland girls..

Stop friend zoning yur crush(es)

Him fit turn out to be yur husband. angry
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by Iyamar(f): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
adonbilivit:
Lol... Funny
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by Toks2008(m): 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
niggi4life:
there was this babe that can to Madhouse at festac(to all the FT guys and babes I hail oooo...)she was playing Mortal Kombat And she was beating everybody, I challenged her and I trashed her, I was using Nob Saibot..that dark sub zero...I beat am wella, from there we exchanged numbers, that babe happens to be my wife now...back then I no get job ooo, but this babe just like me, saw a future in me, believed me,
To all the ladies in the house, give that guy a chance, he might end up being all you have dreamed about in Mills and Boom..

See me today, .me and my wife dey challenge ourselves for Fifa 2015 ps4..(na she even buy am for my bydai o) Guys.... Marry your friend, ur paddy and I can swear with GOD that u won't regret it....u guys will live long, play together and always settle your quarrel amicably..

Thats all.

You just escaped marital trouble by marrying your ftiend.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by obiaguna(m): 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
niggi4life:
there was this babe that can to Madhouse at festac(to all the FT guys and babes I hail oooo...)she was playing Mortal Kombat And she was beating everybody, I challenged her and I trashed her, I was using Nob Saibot..that dark sub zero...I beat am wella, from there we exchanged numbers, that babe happens to be my wife now...back then I no get job ooo, but this babe just like me, saw a future in me, believed me,
To all the ladies in the house, give that guy a chance, he might end up being all you have dreamed about in Mills and Boom..

See me today, .me and my wife dey challenge ourselves for Fifa 2015 ps4..(na she even buy am for my bydai o) Guys.... Marry your friend, ur paddy and I can swear with GOD that u won't regret it....u guys will live long, play together and always settle your quarrel amicably..

I pray to have a marriage like yours. This is so lovely and inspirational. God go do am for me soon Sha. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by henrimoto(m): 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
niggi4life:

Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by Synzu(m): 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
Okay. I have a nairaland crush! Cc: sinaj

Would someone kindly take a snapshot? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by niggi4life(m): 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
obiaguna:

I pray to have a marriage like yours. This is so lovely and inspirational. God go do am for me soon Sha. Enjoy.
bro.... Don't let any of your family to push u.. I even married late sef but last last I Carry better fish.. It's all about what u want o, your type of girl is out there waiting for u

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by oribi(m): 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
niggi4life:
there was this babe that I met when I was going to Madhouse at festac(to all the FT guys and babes I hail oooo...)she was playing Mortal Kombat And she was beating everybody, I challenged her and I trashed her, I was using Nob Saibot..that dark sub zero...I beat am wella, from there we exchanged numbers, that babe happens to be my wife now...back then I no get job ooo, but this babe just like me, saw a future in me, believed me,

CORRECT COUPLE

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by wizgrin(m): 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
Upon all her tools grin
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by obiaguna(m): 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
niggi4life:
bro.... Don't let any of your family to push u.. I even married late sef but last last I Carry better fish.. It's all about what u want o, your type of girl is out there waiting for u

I understand but nobody is pushing me. To marry "better fish" is of paramount importance here regardless of when she comes. I would find her soon bro.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by passionate88: 12:06am On Jan 31, 2016
adonbilivit:
TRYING TO REASON WITH A NAIRALAND GIRL ON ROMANCE IS LIKE TRYING TO MAKE A DEAD HORSE NEIGH. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by tochstorm(m): 12:42am On Jan 31, 2016
Dollyak:
Gosh. Some of you guys have too much times on your hands.
and you don't.
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by tochstorm(m): 12:43am On Jan 31, 2016
jendhorlee:
what is crush..?? undecided
that orange drink that looks like fanta. if you are in your 20s you will know. anu ofia.
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by tochstorm(m): 12:44am On Jan 31, 2016
NextGovernor:
I haven't heard these people's names if not that some people worship them here in nairaland. And won't be surprise people will still count this toolz as celebrity. She is hyped online and nobody in reality.
shut up and crawl back to your cave. idiot.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by Princess4ng(f): 12:53am On Jan 31, 2016
Yeah.... It's not that ladies don't admit to guys crush.... Just that these days they are many undergoes guys out there not ready to be responsible.... Pls don't always blame we ladies..... #no hard feelings
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by Standard007(m): 2:30am On Jan 31, 2016
That's how I will marry Eva Alordiah my crush
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by Dollyak(f): 3:12am On Jan 31, 2016
tochstorm:
and you don't.
?! Context flew over your head
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by Bamz(m): 3:33am On Jan 31, 2016
adonbilivit:

Tohphunmie kiss
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by Exxit(m): 3:37am On Jan 31, 2016
adonbilivit:
seun should make a sleeping emoji or something to show how meaningless a post is
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 31, 2016
Synzu:
Okay. I've have a nairaland crush! Cc: sinaj

Sinaj na village girl na tongue

Would someone kindly take a snapshot? embarassed
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by AndyCole16(m): 4:41am On Jan 31, 2016
Dollyak:
Gosh. Some of you guys have too much times on your hands.
where have you been? missed your comment sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And His Members Fly Private Jet To LA Show / Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set / Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.