Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,122 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 (40860 Views)

#BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - / DonJazzy's Hilarious Congratulatory Tweet To Rihanna / Phyno Dedicates His 2000th Tweet To His Newest Beautiful Crush Cynthiatint. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by Synzu(m): 5:45am On Jan 31, 2016
[quote author=irunooboo post=42480713][/quote]
Thanks irunooboo wink
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by HRich(m): 6:10am On Jan 31, 2016
BREAKING NEWS... EASTER MAY BE POSTPONED... Report say that Judas is refusing to betray Jesus this year. He claims that the 30 pieces of silver is too small due to economy situation and high dollar exchange rate. He is demanding 100% increment on the amount and negotiation is still ongoing, which means that Easter may not be celebrated this year. You are hereby advised to free your goats and chickens awaiting crucifixion during the Easter season until Judas receives alert from his bank. Judas & his entire family members apologize for the inconveniences this would cause you. Signed: Apostle Peter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by justi4jesu(f): 6:26am On Jan 31, 2016
Aare2050:
guy: hello damsel

day1.......

day2.............

day3...............
guy: sweety are you there?

after a week......... on Sunday.
guy: happy Sunday dear, may we live to witness more.

1hour later..........

girl: Amen.

same minutes:
guy: so are you going to church today?

after 3 years........

girl: NO.

I pity gals

You can lie ohhh grin grin LMAO
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by Endtimesmith(m): 6:42am On Jan 31, 2016
Toolz crush speaks volumes completely
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by cliffbecks: 7:00am On Jan 31, 2016
LeonesVee:
Ehen? This one mean say I still get hope for this babe side wey I been dey crush on since 2007
After the crush there should be. Massive follow up so you get the right answer .
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:00am On Jan 31, 2016
Cre8:
beautiful kiss kiss

Are you in need of a graphic designer?
We are the brand you've been looking for.

Check out our portfolio to view some of our works -https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio

We love to hear from you.
where's your office I need graphics design training
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by espn(m): 7:03am On Jan 31, 2016
niggi4life:
there was this babe that I met when I was going to Madhouse at festac(to all the FT guys and babes I hail oooo...)she was playing Mortal Kombat And she was beating everybody, I challenged her and I trashed her, I was using Nob Saibot..that dark sub zero...I beat am wella, from there we exchanged numbers, that babe happens to be my wife now...back then I no get job ooo, but this babe just like me, saw a future in me, believed me,
To all the ladies in the house, give that guy a chance, he might end up being all you have dreamed about in Mills and Boom..

See me today, .me and my wife dey challenge ourselves for Fifa 2015 ps4..(na she even buy am for my bydai o) Guys.... Marry your friend, ur paddy and I can swear with GOD that u won't regret it....u guys will live long, play together and always settle your quarrel amicably..
you are 100billion X 100trillon...infinity right.. I will marry no 1 but my friend..

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by Eddy2cute(m): 7:23am On Jan 31, 2016
adonbilivit:
lesson for nairaland babes...when we crush on u don't crush us to pieces with insults...we could be ur only hope of ever getting married.
help me tell dem jereee
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by Haywhymido(m): 7:34am On Jan 31, 2016
niggi4life:
there was this babe that I met when I was going to Madhouse at festac(to all the FT guys and babes I hail oooo...)she was playing Mortal Kombat And she was beating everybody, I challenged her and I trashed her, I was using Nob Saibot..that dark sub zero...I beat am wella, from there we exchanged numbers, that babe happens to be my wife now...back then I no get job ooo, but this babe just like me, saw a future in me, believed me,
To all the ladies in the house, give that guy a chance, he might end up being all you have dreamed about in Mills and Boom..

See me today, .me and my wife dey challenge ourselves for Fifa 2015 ps4..(na she even buy am for my bydai o) Guys.... Marry your friend, ur paddy and I can swear with GOD that u won't regret it....u guys will live long, play together and always settle your quarrel amicably..
show her this ur post, let her see how much it as inspired some people. Moreover, i am one of those inspired by it. GOD BLESS U TWO

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by udysweet(f): 7:38am On Jan 31, 2016
Touche! Hahahaha! God bless Nairaland! Abeg mak I dey go church,no time to do aproko here now o,lol!
adonbilivit:
lesson for nairaland babes...when we crush on u don't crush us to pieces with insults...we could be ur only hope of ever getting married.
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by adewex(m): 7:41am On Jan 31, 2016
I want to marry my bestfriend but the girl I'm dating for 2 yrs + has lost the care & all that makes her my best friend.. I'm fed up fighting it or saying sorry when there's no fault.. Lucky you bro. It doesn't work for everyone
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by adonbilivit: 8:03am On Jan 31, 2016
Exxit:
seun should make a sleeping emoji or something to show how meaningless a post is
pained? exit Nairaland bwoy.
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by donblade855: 8:27am On Jan 31, 2016
NextGovernor:
I haven't heard these people's names if not that some people worship them here in nairaland. And won't be surprise people will still count this toolz as celebrity. She is hyped online and nobody in reality.
is not ony toolz o even maheeda, afrocandy, annie idibia and even linda ikeji. Nobody for my area know any of them
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by wizkidblogger(f): 8:32am On Jan 31, 2016
Mtchew.

Go and crush without money or packaging online, na insult you go receive.
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:47am On Jan 31, 2016
Today, I am a happily married man with kids. Thanks to God and a Nairaland lady that responded to my pm.

I sent her a pm on Nairaland and today, we are married.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by preciousman(m): 10:03am On Jan 31, 2016
Aare2050:
guy: hello damsel
day1.......

day2.............

day3............... guy: sweety are you there?

after a week......... on Sunday.

guy: happy Sunday dear, may we live to witness more.
1hour later..........

girl: Amen.

same minutes: guy: so are you going to church today?

after 3 years........

girl: NO.

I pity gals
cnt stop laffn...gals chai una nor get human sympathy
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by Tinyemeka(m): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2016
ShakurM:
Answer that Dm n Pm ladiessss! angry
The AM too. Don't forget the AM. smiley
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by Dollyak(f): 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
AndyCole16:

where have you been? missed your comment sha
Just been a bit busy lately with life smiley. Thanks. I am trying to be more active again smiley

1 Like

Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by tochstorm(m): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
Dollyak:

?! Context flew over your head
indeed mrs opo
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by Emodeee: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
Missmossy, learn from toolz. Stop discarding me, give me your attention.
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by tohphunmie(f): 2:02am On Feb 19, 2016
Bamz:

Tohphunmie kiss

Smiles...for reals shocked lol
Am so sorry I've not been checking up on you lately.Been very busy. How have you been dear?
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by Bamz(m): 7:38am On Feb 19, 2016
tohphunmie:

Smiles...for reals shocked lol
Am so sorry I've not been checking up on you lately.Been very busy. How have you been dear?

I've been mad, left alone, livid, frustrated, and depressed. The only way to accurately pass across my feeling rn is to write " I miss you " on so many stones and keep hurling them at you, then you'd know what I'm going through. cry
Re: Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 by tohphunmie(f): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
Bamz:

I've been mad, left alone, livid, frustrated, and depressed. The only way to accurately pass across my feeling rn is to write " I miss you " on so many stones and keep hurling them at you, then you'd know what I'm going through. cry
Awwwwwww....now am gonna cry cry
I'm sorry dear. I promise to come here more often wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set / Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) / Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.