Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex (6960 Views)

See The 4 Things You Should Never Say To A Girl During Her Menstrual Period / My Experience With A (hungry) Girl During Service. / Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by chibwike(m): 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
xpac01:

Me too bro. Dumb girls don't in anyway strike fantasy atall. Sometimes I wish I can just adjust like some of my folks but finds it so impossible to do.
Lol, what kind if adjustment are you talking about.
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by naijaboiy: 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
vizkiz:

chai... See pastor pikin grin
Lool how we go do na? grin

That ass too big. embarassed
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by vicstar(m): 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
chibwike:
She is someone's sister.
And have got sisters too
I'd rather let her be.
what if she don't wanna let u be?
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by xpac01(m): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
chibwike:
Lol, what kind if adjustment are you talking about.
Flexibility. I've had some couple of girls crushing on me, I most times get along, but when I get the Idea that the bae is dumb I go rigid and irresponsive to her.
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by chibwike(m): 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
vicstar:

what if she don't wanna let u be?
Then I'd be left with no choice...
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by chibwike(m): 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
xpac01:

Flexibility. I've had some couple of girls crushing on me, I most times get along, but when I get the Idea that the bae is dumb I go rigid and irresponsive to her.
we re on the same boat
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
say i go marry her nxt year! abi i don marry her ni...mtcheww
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by firstking01(m): 11:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
I promised her a Bible cool
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by vicstar(m): 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
chibwike:
Then I'd be left with no choice...
left with no choice but to pray for her shey?? undecided
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by berryice(f): 11:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:
I'll write your carry over exam for you. lipsrsealed

Didn't do it though,had to feign a heavy sickness like three days before the exam. No be me dem go rusticate because of one lazy girl wey no fit read. angry

Some girls are so dumb to believe anything. undecided
ahnn ahnn it's not our fault...it's love jare
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by bpalace(m): 12:00am On Jan 31, 2016
"I love u"
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by naijaboiy: 12:37am On Jan 31, 2016
chibwike:
Lol, am actually wishing i can be like you

A dumb girl just is never attracted to. me, no matter how sexy she is.
Lool that depends on some levels mahn.

I wasn't necessarily looking for a girl to date so I just went for her.
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by Ibroboss(m): 12:56am On Jan 31, 2016
I promised her that am gonna give her 85k to make a brazilian hair and now she calls me BRAZILIAN HAIR BOY cry
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by SkinnyDude(m): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2016
chibwike:
Why would you interact with a dumb girl in the first place
because she is a human...
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by Kazrem(m): 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
berryice:
ahnn ahnn it's not our fault...it's love jare

lol, na real love
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by berryice(f): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

lol, na real love
yes o
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
berryice:
yes o

follow back berry dear, lets chat off wink camera cool cool
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by ruffyola(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
I promised her an Hummer jeep whereas I av no bicycle
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by ThreeGEEKS(m): 5:28pm On May 18, 2016
I have sisters, I don't lie to them. Why should I lie to other girls. But exaggeration is still allowed sha grin
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by CaptainEColeJnr: 6:38pm On May 18, 2016
naijaboiy:
I'll write your carry over exam for you. lipsrsealed

Didn't do it though,had to feign a heavy sickness like three days before the exam. No be me dem go rusticate because of one lazy girl wey no fit read. angry

Some girls are so dumb to believe anything. undecided

Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by Tmiky: 11:19pm On May 18, 2016
vicstar:

lwkmd shocked shocked grin grin
mmmm
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
promised not to leave her .... guess it didnt work out
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by Kaylexzy(m): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
vicstar:
Let me get the ball rolling starting from my own experience
1) I met this college girl in my hood, after making acquaintance, things started going smoothly between us. She told me that she was burdened by her dad's inability to foot the bill for her semester's fee, I lured her into my friend's room so we could have a private time,then I gat things rolling and she wanted to hold me back and I was like "don't worry I'll go to the bank and get some money, I'll even pay for 3 semesters" guess how much was in my account?
2). I met this very good dancer, while getting laid I was like "don't worry when I get a lot of money I'll open a dance school for you" she was so overwhelmed.
3). My dicck is yours and yours alone,still wondering how to keep that promise.
4). Bae! Shey u wanna travel overseas? I'll talk to my bigbro over there and u'll go under he's company name.
Lol,if that's possible what am I still doing in nigeria??
5). I think your bro wanna be a singer, I can get you tekno's number(didn't use davido because she might not believe) lol, I get the number I still never do "collabo" with am??
Don't wanna bore you guys with just mine, feel free to share yours let the party begin, Cheers!!!

Had dis ex of mine and I invited her over an she came. I was surely in d mood and immediately I rushed to take a shower, she went through my phone and saw texts from my gf. Wen I got back, she started acting funny and told me dat I lied to her dat I wasn't dating anyone atm. Long story short, I begged o. Told her dat she was d only one for me. I promised her d whole Earth sef. Anything she wanted. Choi! Wen I finished, I thought of d stuff I said and laughed really hard. Couldn't believe I was d 1 saying things like dat.
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by nlPoster: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by nlPoster: 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by Kemibabi(f): 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lol
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by nlPoster: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
pant:
yes yes yes, yesssssssssss, yes lord yes yes lord

But why do men moan and women don't moan is what baffles me.
Are they enjoying it more than women
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by nlPoster: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
stupidboy:
hey laalasticlala
Re: Guys Come Share The Promises U Made To A Girl During Sex by nlPoster: 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Marry A Second Wife? / Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? / How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.