Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

How To Get Rid Of Smelly Private Parts (for Guys) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Smelly Private Parts (for Guys) (1653 Views)

Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) / How To Get Rid Of Smelly Feet / Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Rid Of Smelly Private Parts (for Guys) by Formidable1: 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
One of the serious concerns of most guys is smelly genital areas. You know, guys don't always maintain the same level of cleanliness like most ladies. They could sweat the whole day and still go to bed without bathing. They could wear a boxer for days without washing it. This would inevitably attract lice and other microbes which find the damp and dirty genital areas most favourable to breed. The outcome of these microbial activities is a foul, pungent, dead-fish-like stench oozing from the genital areas. I mean, this is so serious that you can perceive the foul smell at a mile from most guys, especially when they are only on boxers.

Smelly genital area is a real problem. It not only hurts a guy's ego and makes him lose confidence, but it can also be a big turn-off for his partner who mistakenly gets a whiff of the odour. For guys with this problem, they would notice greyish colourations around the genital areas, and whitish coatings on pubic hairs beneath/around the balls. These are the source of the foul odour.

Now let's get down to business. Steps to get rid of foul smells on your genital areas:

1. Shave your pubic hairs completely and thoroughly, including anal hairs. This is to clear the breeding ground for the smell-producing organisms. Make sure to discard the used shaving stick or razor, and also clear up the hairs.

2. Bathe or wash your private parts. Any medicated or mild toilet soap can serve. Do not use sponge, it'll only cause irritation and rash.

3. Dry with a clean towel. Do not wipe, just dab the whole area.

4. Apply any anti-fungal cream, e.g Visita Plus cream, all round your privates including the crack of your butts. This will fight off the microbes.

5. Try allowing some air to your private areas occasionally, especially after bathing or when you have sweated. This will aerate your privates and discourage the growth of these anaerobic microorganisms.

6. Repeat Steps 2-5 at least twice a day.

Note that it is best to always have your private parts well-shaved to prevent re-occurrence of microbial growth, but for the sake of not looking like a 5 yr-old, you can leave some hair at the top base of your stick. But be sure to always shave round and beneath your privates.

This has worked for my friend who had the same problem, and I thought I should share with you guys.

Thanks and be blessed.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Smelly Private Parts (for Guys) by Kelklein(m): 9:38am On Jan 31, 2016
I could tell..a woman wrote this article
it's written all over it
Re: How To Get Rid Of Smelly Private Parts (for Guys) by Formidable1: 10:23am On Jan 31, 2016
Kelklein:
I could tell..a woman wrote this article

it's written all over it

Really? How can u be so sure?
Re: How To Get Rid Of Smelly Private Parts (for Guys) by kayzay4all: 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
Regain your confidence in front of your spouse by living odour free life once again. Have you tried to cure your smelly balls? And your stench filled virgin*? Here is a natural way to permanently cure that embarrassing odour that turns your spouse or partner off as soon as u get undressed for the deal. For guys and girls alike, this can be a major let off and low self esteem which make you unable to do all the necessary romantic things beside your spouse just because you don't want them to perceive the stench that comes out of your private part. I know how you feel in silence because 95% of those suffering from this can hardly speak about it. Stop using chemicals sold in pharmaceutical stores or chemist shops because they aren't gonna work. All these creams only have starting but they dont have finishing as the oduor will return as soon as you stop using the cream plus the side effects of blackening your private part than normal. You must have tried different brands which I won't mention here. The solution is a natural remedy which gives you instant result after the first use. Yes, the very first use. And another sweet part is that you won't use this for too long before you totally exterminate all these unwanted bacteria and fungi that all these chemicals sold in chemist shops cannot kill. You will be happy after the first use of this natural cure. If call me up to get yours today on 07062887809 or 08059452845. No side effects. the name of the natural cure i'm talking about is CLCARE. TRY IT TODAY AND LIVE ODUOR FREE LIFE FOREVER

(1) (Reply)

Withdrawal Method (coitus Interruptus): What You Should Know / Get DIOSCOVITE At #9,000 / Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.