Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) (58474 Views)

Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate / Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by Ndipe(m): 1:05am On Oct 12, 2018
Very nice.
Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by Xander85: 1:23am On Oct 12, 2018
zendy:
It's not easy to find a well manicured lawn like that. That's the mark of a cultured man. I hope the supreme rules in his favour so that he can finally be sworn in as the Governor of Abia state.

I bet Ochendo-Globals' lawn isn't as well manicured as this!

You can have an idea how cultured and classy a man is by the way his surroundings are! You can bet that if a man like this ever becomes Governor, the face of Aba would change for good...and i don't mean all the half-hearted patch-patch works we see being done today! sad
Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 16, 2021
henryhemon:

Stingy ?don't you know how to make money? Did he make money for ngwa people? We want him,you and your ngwa folks can do the needful we don't care if you hang yourselves. Stingy or cunny Otti is preferred by most Abians except ngwas.
How far with your ALEX OTTI ...
we far outnumbered you guys...
You won't test the gov seat again...
If we loose an election then we will push for Ngwa state (ABA) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2021
chidooh1:
yes, everybody's corp brother nearly killed for meat in Ngwa land. Why not you direct, we want first hand information about this near-killing not my brother or sister. I am tired of fake news such as this.
This is why I advocate for a state for Ngwa people..
Ngwa people has not benefited anything being part of Igbo apart from imagine damage and demonization of our identity....
I believe we will be better without the Igbos just like the Ikwerre.. cool cool
Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by OgwuEgo: 7:40am On Aug 29, 2023
There's no River near his Arochukwu residence
uncleck:
This a joke. His Arochukwu mansion has five duplexies well arranged and stretches down to a river. It's a beauty to behold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#osundecides2022: Eight Factors That Helped Adeleke Defeat Oyetola / List Of AMCON 217 “Chronic Debtors” / Coalition For Nigeria: Obasanjo Mobilizes 7 Governors, 20 Senators To Remove PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.