Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Waking Up With Three Unexplained Scratches On My Body - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Waking Up With Three Unexplained Scratches On My Body (6546 Views)

HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waking Up With Three Unexplained Scratches On My Body by lakesidepapa(m): 2:21am On Jan 31, 2016
This is something that happens all the time, but is
rarely discussed. Thanks to the nairaland, though,
people who observe unusual occurrences, like waking up with three scratches somewhere on their bodies, are starting to talk to each other. And there are a lot of us, and we know the same thing is happening to all of us.
When I say it like that, it sounds crazy, right? Sure it
does. It sounds crazy to me, even me that's
writing about this phenomenon of unexplainable
scratches and bruises, it appears on my body sometimes when i wake up in the morning.
"What does it mean?"
"Why is it happening?"
"Who else is it happening to?"
"Am I crazy, or is this real?"
"What can I do to stop this?"

1 Like

Re: Waking Up With Three Unexplained Scratches On My Body by okirewaju(f): 4:00am On Jan 31, 2016
You scratched yourself at night i suppoae

1 Like

Re: Waking Up With Three Unexplained Scratches On My Body by guardian09(m): 4:36am On Jan 31, 2016
lakesidepapa:
people who observe unusual occurrences, like waking up with three scratches somewhere on their bodies, are starting to talk to each other. And there are a lot of us, and we know the same thing is happening to all of us.
scratches and bruises, it appears on my body sometimes when i wake up in the morning.
"What does it mean?"
"Why is it happening?"
Am pretty sure you get them just after a nightmare or scary dream that is if you can remember your dream. What you are experiencing is a spiritual attack, talk to your pastor or spiritual director about it. Nothing serious fasting and prayers cant solve
Re: Waking Up With Three Unexplained Scratches On My Body by lakesidepapa(m): 4:45am On Jan 31, 2016
guardian09:

Am pretty sure you get them just after a nightmare or scary dream that is if you can remember your dream. What you are experiencing is a spiritual attack, talk to your pastor or spiritual director about it. Nothing serious fasting and prayers cant solve
Thanks
Re: Waking Up With Three Unexplained Scratches On My Body by ifyalways(f): 5:26am On Jan 31, 2016
Nothing like attack. Check your nails and go for manicure, wash your hands well after dinner and before sleeping so you don't attract rodents,keep our beddings clean and free from food/sweet particles to keep away houseflies and ants.

3 Likes

Re: Waking Up With Three Unexplained Scratches On My Body by haftob(m): 7:35am On Jan 31, 2016
lakesidepapa:
"What does it mean?"
"Why is it happening?"
Don't let anyone scare u dat it is spiritual attack. Those marks on ur body are the handiwork of wall geckors known as omole in yoruba. Just try and be killing them weneva u see them in ur room.

3 Likes

Re: Waking Up With Three Unexplained Scratches On My Body by Vikky014(f): 8:50am On Jan 31, 2016
lakesidepapa:
"What does it mean?"
"Why is it happening?"
A Witch or Wizard visited you in the night and took your blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waking Up With Three Unexplained Scratches On My Body by Vikky014(f): 8:51am On Jan 31, 2016
haftob:

Don't let anyone scare u dat it is spiritual attack. Those marks on ur body are the handiwork of wall geckors known as omole in yoruba. Just try and be killing them weneva u see them in ur room.
story for the gods...

1 Like

Re: Waking Up With Three Unexplained Scratches On My Body by kaziblake(f): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2016
haftob:

Bros sometimes it's spiritual.

We are in africa and bad people are everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Waking Up With Three Unexplained Scratches On My Body by kaziblake(f): 9:12am On Jan 31, 2016
It's spiritual,you need to pray harder.
Re: Waking Up With Three Unexplained Scratches On My Body by cococandy(f): 10:47am On Jan 31, 2016
Cockroaches
Get rid of cockroaches.

1 Like

Re: Waking Up With Three Unexplained Scratches On My Body by temblor(m): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2016
cococandy:
Cockroaches
Get rid of cockroaches.
lol...in this era? Ebola, Lassa fever, etc.
Re: Waking Up With Three Unexplained Scratches On My Body by dacovajnr: 10:56am On Jan 31, 2016
Nothing Spiritual,Just Wall Geckos Playing hide and seek with you skin..it happens to me too..but there's a blv that Cockroach does that too but I really don't blv that..coz I considered anybody that doesn't feel the movement of cockroach on his/her Body to be dead being undecided

1 Like

Re: Waking Up With Three Unexplained Scratches On My Body by lakesidepapa(m): 11:56am On Jan 31, 2016
dacovajnr:
Nothing Spiritual,Just Wall Geckos Playing hide and seek with you skin..it happens to me too..but there's a blv that Cockroach does that too but I really don't blv that..coz I considered anybody that doesn't feel the movement of cockroach on his/her Body to be dead being undecided
I just hope it's gecko cos some people are scaring the hell out of me with witch craft attack issue. My question is this? Do Geckos truly attack people with their claw?
Re: Waking Up With Three Unexplained Scratches On My Body by dacovajnr: 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
lakesidepapa:

I just hope it's gecko cos some people are scaring the hell out of me with witch craft attack issue. My question is this? Do Geckos truly attack people with their claw?
Attack? I wouldn't call that attack...They're just roaming abt in search of insects u guess not really wat u think..Don't mind those babalawos grin
Re: Waking Up With Three Unexplained Scratches On My Body by lakesidepapa(m): 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
dacovajnr:
Attack? I wouldn't call that attack...They're just roaming abt in search of insects u guess not really wat u think..Don't mind those babalawos grin

They are roaming about in search of insects on my body? Do I look like a rotten corpse?

1 Like

Re: Waking Up With Three Unexplained Scratches On My Body by emmchi(m): 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
A friend of mine even showed me her face with scratches,even some look like ijebu type of tribal marks.Was in the process of asking her if she had a run-in with a tiger,before she told me she just woke up and saw the scratches on her face.

Was just speechless.....
Re: Waking Up With Three Unexplained Scratches On My Body by Richy4(m): 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
People do a lot of things when they are sleeping.... maybe you must have scratched yourself while sleeping....I suggest you wear gloves next time when you wanna sleep...

I know my grandma would be angry if she was alive to read this thing I wrote... she will roll her eyes and claimed you were attacked and almost raped by a male demon called Incubus or something like that. I heard her say it doesn't attack men.....Anyways that was kid's scary stories way back....

But You can just google the name anyways if you believe in that kind of stupid or "Marlin" stuffs....
Re: Waking Up With Three Unexplained Scratches On My Body by overdrive(m): 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
Happened to me last week since i cut my finger nails it hasn't happened again. I was really scared initially

2 Likes

Re: Waking Up With Three Unexplained Scratches On My Body by StPete: 5:52am On Feb 02, 2016
Cut your nails or possibly wear hand gloves when you sleep
Fumigate your room against wall geckos, rats and cockroaches
Set up a camera

Let's see where the demon will come from

3 Likes

Re: Waking Up With Three Unexplained Scratches On My Body by pretydiva(f): 7:36am On Feb 02, 2016
StPete:
Cut your nails or possibly wear hand gloves when you sleep
Fumigate your room against wall geckos, rats and cockroaches
Set up a camera

Let's see where the demon will come from
ur comment got me laughing cheesy
Re: Waking Up With Three Unexplained Scratches On My Body by StPete: 7:45am On Feb 02, 2016
pretydiva:
ur comment got me laughing cheesy

wink

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Gay Life Secret In Naija By Chinua Onwukike / When Inlaws Don't Want To Leave. / I feel Cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.