Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. (3620 Views)

My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex / Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
This is a very serious matter, my friend's uncle is having a problem that concerns his wife, anytime he had sex with his wife his penis always scratches him, though he thought he had some medical problem but the doctors said he is ok, he is afraid to tell his wife about it because he dont want her to feel bad, "the problem is that he had sex(cheated) with another girl and his penis did not scratch him, please how should he go about it?
Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by nairamaverick(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Maybe she has infection. So he had to cheat to confirm if the problem was from his wife. undecided Not a bad excuse for cheating. undecided
Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by INTERMAN: 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ha han! Tell him to dip hin manhood inside palm oil after the jolijoli na. That's good for a cheating husband.
Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
nairamaverick:
Maybe she has infection. So he had to cheat to confirm if the problem was from his wife. undecided Not a bad excuse for cheating. undecided
he had no choice.
Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by Cutehector(m): 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
He should report himself to his wife. Nd confess his sins
Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by KELVINXY: 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Crab alart.! grin

better go see ur doctor,
lets not be sentimental about this,
STDs(infections) can also be caught through untidy toilets outside the home,thats if u're not a cheat wink
so dont yet blame the wife.
Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by kossyablaze(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
Toilet infection.See ur Doc

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by freecocoa(f): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
So your friend's uncle discusses his intimate matters with your friend, who in turn brought it to you, I see the connection.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by mekzyjoe(m): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
freecocoa:
So your friend's uncle discusses his intimate matters with your friend, who in turn brought it to you, I see the connection.
i tyre oo

3 Likes

Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by kilode100(f): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Your friends uncle huh??........ grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
he had no choice.
He is a silly man!
Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by coolebux(m): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
Another man has to fvck the wife and see if the thing will scratch him.

12 Likes

Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by thorpido(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
Better talk true Op.You had to sleep with another woman to confirm if something was wrong with you?

Hian.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
softysparky:
He is a silly man!
judge not
Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by 5minsmadness: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
he had no choice.
Dafuq do u mean that he had no choice? angry

So the solution for itchy genitals is to sleep with another woman? And probably get the infection he was running from from there? And also infect his wife in the process??

Or maybe carry the infection from his wife and give the "innocent" woman? angry

His choice was to seek medical help! Not cheat on his wife!

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by 5minsmadness: 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
coolebux:
Another man has to fvck the wife and see if the thing will scratch him.
EXACTLY. I concur.
Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by cococandy(f): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
freecocoa:
cheesy
Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by edwife(f): 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
grin grin grin

NL does not deceive.....nah not even a day! grin

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
edwife:
grin grin grin
NL does not deceive.....nah not even a day! grin
meaning?
Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
cococandy:
cheesy
smallie, hw far?
Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by cococandy(f): 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
smallie, hw far?
my friend go and face your friend's uncle's itchy p5nis.

Na your Aunty age mate you dey calls mallow abi?

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
cococandy:
my friend go and face your friend's uncle's itchy p5nis.

Na your Aunty age mate you dey calls mallow abi?
chai i don suffer 4 ur hand, wait o u nor dey fear face?
Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by jnrbayano(m): 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
So, he needed to cheat in order to confirm where the problem lies?

What kind of man is that?

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by NifemiOlu(m): 11:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
Everything has an expiry date.
Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by Skillfullulu(m): 11:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
freecocoa:
bomb dey their head.
Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by eyinjuege: 1:27am On Jun 25, 2015
5minsmadness:

Dafuq do u mean that he had no choice? angry

So the solution for itchy genitals is to sleep with another woman? And probably get the infection he was running from from there? And also infect his wife in the process??

Or maybe carry the infection from his wife and give the "innocent" woman? angry

His choice was to seek medical help! Not cheat on his wife!

This guy, you sure say you mad so? You too make sense o.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by SAMBARRY: 8:13am On Jun 25, 2015
Lol husband and wife both need to see a gynaecologist
Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by SAMBARRY: 8:18am On Jun 25, 2015
After seeing the gynaecologist she needs to buy this

Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by dinachi(m): 8:19am On Jun 25, 2015
The wife is an evil woman. She has been cheating on your good uncle and now she has developed terrible vaginal infections. The man should conduct DNA tests on all his kids to know whether they are his. After which he should kick that cheating slut of a wife out of his home. She does not deserve him. Evil women everywhere.
Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by SAMBARRY: 8:22am On Jun 25, 2015
dinachi:
The wife is an evil woman. She has been cheating on your good uncle and now she has developed terrible vaginal infections. The man should conduct DNA tests on all his kids to know whether they are his. After which he should kick that cheating slut of a wife out of his home. She does not deserve him. Evil women everywhere.
grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by Gloriagee(f): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
@dinachi , what happens if the dna tests confirms the kids are his, is she still a cheating slut of a wife and even if she cheated since her husband is also a cheat, I guess they deserve each other cool
Re: HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. by Gloriagee(f): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
@ Op - It's itch... not hitch! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Love Who Igot Married To-she Is An American Citizen / Homosexual Teacher / How Do I Change My Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.