Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Aquarius Horoscope: Personality Profile Of A January 31st Individual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aquarius Horoscope: Personality Profile Of A January 31st Individual (1411 Views)

Personality Profile: Grace Atinuke The First 'miss Nigeria' (1957) / Aquarius Horoscope: Personality Profile Of A February 2nd Individual / Aquarius Horoscope: Personality Profile Of A January 30th Individual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aquarius Horoscope: Personality Profile Of A January 31st Individual by SunehriLasgidi(f): 2:43am On Jan 31, 2016
Quick and intuitive, you are revealed by your Aquarius birthday to be a generous and creative with individual with a friendly manner. Freedom-loving and independent, you can display open-minded and humanitarian qualities as well as be progressive in your views. Being very intelligent, you have an expansive and universal approach that may take you travelling or studying in your never-ending quest for knowledge.

An exceptional thinker, with a touch of the mad genius, you can be mentally inspired and become quite excitable. A flair for observing people can help you make astute and insightful comments on others.

Your Secret Self
You have great imagination and creative powers. These energies should be accessed in order to allow you the freedom to flow with your original ideas. By relying on your own inspiration and inner guidance, you can make decisions that alter your life. Be careful not to settle for less just because you are worried you might upset your security. You benefit greatly from disciplining your mind through learning new skills and education. By learning patience and tolerance and having something to believe in, you are able to keep positive and achieve remarkable results despite outer difficulties.

Career
A natural inclination for business combine with good organisational and managerial skills is likely to aid you in any career. With your love of gathering information and talent for communication, you could excel in writing, teaching, or science. You could make a good creator or lawyer. You might want to delve into counselling or social reform. Occupations connected to the public or foreign lands could satisfy your love for variety and prevent you from becoming bored.

Love and Relationship
Friendly and outgoing, you are spontaneous and sociable, with an ability to attract others. But, if you are insecure, be careful not to become domineering. Creative, with a sense of the dramatic, you enjoy being with mentally stimulating people. Although you can be devoted and loving, a dislike for being alone implies that you should avoid becoming overdependent on your partners. You tend to enjoy social occasions that include a lively debate.

Culled from Saffi Crawford and Geraldine Sullivan’s Power of Birthday, Stars, and Numbers: The Complete Personology Reference Guide.

You can read more on http://www.thefemmemedia.com/
Re: Aquarius Horoscope: Personality Profile Of A January 31st Individual by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 31, 2016
I want a profile my date of profile too. cry
Re: Aquarius Horoscope: Personality Profile Of A January 31st Individual by SunehriLasgidi(f): 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
DonChippy:
I want a profile my date of profile too. cry

When is your birthday?
Re: Aquarius Horoscope: Personality Profile Of A January 31st Individual by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
SunehriLasgidi:

When is your birthday?
I visited your blog already. I'll wait it out till the date arrives. It's only a few days from today. grin
Re: Aquarius Horoscope: Personality Profile Of A January 31st Individual by SunehriLasgidi(f): 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
DonChippy:

I visited your blog already.
I'll wait it out till the date arrives. It's only a few days from today. grin

Hehehe... You don't want me to Olumofin your party, abi? Talk joor!

P.S. Thanks for going through the blog.
Re: Aquarius Horoscope: Personality Profile Of A January 31st Individual by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
SunehriLasgidi:

Hehehe... You don't want me to Olumofin your party, abi? Talk joor!
P.S. Thanks for going through the blog.
grin

1 Like

Re: Aquarius Horoscope: Personality Profile Of A January 31st Individual by dachaste(f): 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
SunehriLasgidi:

Biko show me dat of January 11th. Dats my day

Re: Aquarius Horoscope: Personality Profile Of A January 31st Individual by SunehriLasgidi(f): 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
dachaste:

Biko show me dat of January 11th. Dats my day

Your Capricorn birthday indicates you are a hard worker with a strong and idealistic and creative spirit. Although a serious and ambitious person, you can be extremely charming and warm, with a natural talent for dealing with people. Individual and aware of appearances, you like to be well groomed and often have an original way of dressing. Although strong-willed and determined, you may vacillate at times between faith and doubt which can cause you worry or indecision.

You are mentally keen and alert, with a good ability to concentrate. Shrewd and purposeful, you are excellent at problem solving and like to see things through to their final conclusion. Being pragmatic and a good strategist, you prefer to put your many talents into practical use; once you decide on a course of action, you have the power to attain your goal if you apply the necessary effort.

Your Secret Self
With the right attitude, you have the potential to inspire others with your ideals and imagination, so avoid investing your emotional energies in small or unimportant events, which can divert you from your positive goals. Although you possess the ability to enchant others, they may not see that behind your bold front you occasionally suffer from inner confusion. Guard against being impulsive, acting extravagant, or falling for get-rich-quick schemes by investing in long term plans.

Career
Self-expression, freedom, and mental stimulation should be the foundation of your career. As you do not like to take orders from others, you may prefer to be self-employed. With your universal compassion and independent thinking, you can pursue a career in teaching, counselling, or psychology. An interest in religion, philosophy, and metaphysics implies a talent for astrology. A knack for words, imagination, and communication skills suggest a flair for writing, music, or the arts.

Love and Relationship
Being charming and magnetic, you can draw people toward you. Usually you are more interested in those who stimulate your mind or inspire you creatively. It can be very advantageous if you also share a joint interest or purpose. Since you are sensitive, with strong emotions, it might be helpful to regularly spend time alone, collecting your thoughts and feelings. You usually work better when you have faith in yourself and keep your partners on their toes with a little friendly rivalry.

Culled from Saffi Crawford and Geraldine Sullivan’s Power of Birthday, Stars, and Numbers: The Complete Personology Reference Guide.

If you're interested in more horoscope related stuff, you can read up at http://www.thefemmemedia.com/ cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aquarius Horoscope: Personality Profile Of A January 31st Individual by Flexherbal(m): 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
If you treat a woman well in Bed, she will aways respect you.
Re: Aquarius Horoscope: Personality Profile Of A January 31st Individual by dachaste(f): 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
SunehriLasgidi:

Thanks a lot. That was really Amazing
Re: Aquarius Horoscope: Personality Profile Of A January 31st Individual by SunehriLasgidi(f): 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
[quote author=dachaste post=42498119]

Thanks a lot. That was really Amazing[/quote

I'm gladdened you found it useful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gal Like Long Thing But Forming. / Miss Nairaland!!! / Men Are The Best Cook,if You Like You Can Challenge Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.