Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr (36633 Views)

Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria / Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors / Ex-militants Releases Images Of The Hostages From The Hijacked Vessel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by MORNDEW(m): 8:32am On Jan 31, 2016
Who has noticed the way this junk militant issue is reported? Its always reported by one John in PortHarcourt and sunnewsonline.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by joseph1832(m): 8:32am On Jan 31, 2016
I hope this miscreants know absolutely what they're doing, because when the machiavellian hammer drops on them, they shouldn't start screaming "violation of their fundamental human right".

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by luxflowz(m): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2016
APCsupporter:

Let them continue destroying their land when the oil finally reaches $1 per barrel they can start bombing farmlands accross the country. Useless people

Nobody is above the law. Tompolo, gej and all other corrupt baboons will go to jail
Its Coming back..... Nigeria Biafra war II

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by okpor2(m): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2016
[quote author=greenpasture post=42483407]

Not true. Taking this action will only cause the international community to tag them as a terrorist organization. Any international sympathy they might have is lost. Once you issue threats like this, the international community changes gear. They don't respond positively to threats against innocent lives and property.

I dare them to blow up the vessel.

This is the world after Paris. Not 1999.U a right bro.d vessel don't belong to Nigeria nd am sure most of their crews are not Nigerians.I just pray it belongs to one of those country they think is supporting them.that way d country will witdraw their support.Nobody negotiaite wit hijackers these days.God let them blow up d vessel.Nd they will have given Nigerian more popular support from abroad.all nations fear terrorist.they will become more united against ipob nd their ilks.that's y I was among those that blame Yardua nd Jonathan for d amnesty.they just wasted our money to bring up powerful vagabonds.if they had had d courage to unleash d military at them we won't be havin this nonsence from them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Pain(m): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2016
Congratulations in advance of your ignominious effort to add IPOB to the international terrorism watch list.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2016
lolx.. killing a foreign expatriate will completely damage the little compassion the Biafra agitators/kanu are currently enjoying.

hahaha I laugh in Chinese.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Mrbigman1(m): 8:35am On Jan 31, 2016
jummex8228:
Okay,go ahead and kill the them. FG won't release that kunu or whateva the boy is called
And if you decide to kill the expatraite.
The whole world will make sure biafra becomes a history told by others to warn their children against been violent to the government.
If you lyk call me a tyrant or go ahead and abuse it ur omo inside garri.
Foolish people born with little brain.

Do u wan b called a tyrant?
Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Btruth: 8:36am On Jan 31, 2016
What has Biafran agitation got to do with this? They want to be relevant and the end result will not be good for them @ all.

No country in the world will support hostage situation or terrorism. You guys will make things worse for yourselves the moment one of the hostages die. The whole world world will come after you and there won't be any safe haven for you.

You lots better be warned. Even Tompolo is trying to make his peace with the federal government now. So, the federal and international force will come after you and you guys will regret your sorry life. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 31, 2016
Pidggin:

I hope you know that OBJ was also an ex-general and he also attempted to engage them, what was the outcome? Let's be wise o, these boys will ruin our economy even further. In fact, even the countries where these expatriates come from, will put pressure on your hero to soft peddle, keep watching.
Asari Dokubo and the ODI community will explain better to you on what OBJ did to them.
You think PMB is like the late Musa ya'adua(rip) or clueless Ebele.
If the Army could overrun the shitties despite being an islamic sect,what stops the military from doing the same in the ND.
You think the sound of guns is music abi.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by sdindan: 8:36am On Jan 31, 2016
ministeriallist:
The one inside d Ocean grin
hahahahahahahhhh na the one close to Bermuda triangle

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by truthspeaks: 8:37am On Jan 31, 2016
N u tink u hv monopoly of bn tyrant. Dnt advocate for war, it's neva d best solution
jummex8228:
Okay,go ahead and kill the them. FG won't release that kunu or whateva the boy is called
The whole world will make sure biafra becomes a history told by others to warn their children against been violent to the government.
Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by mimibright(m): 8:38am On Jan 31, 2016
Where are all the E worries claiming the militants are making noice? Oya come and join the army and fight militants undecided Rubbish. PMB is a disaster to this country and has nothing good to offer. If he really wants to fight corruption then he has to jail himself too cause he is curropt!

7 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by KingTom(m): 8:38am On Jan 31, 2016
M4gunners:
Even Americans, China, France i mean Country who has what it takes to fight, they at times release a terrorist for exchange of peace, you are here beaten chest.
so you agree he's a terrorist. Hmmmm interesting sad

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Adminisher: 8:39am On Jan 31, 2016
M4gunners:
Hehehe 2016 is already getting hot and funny. Baba how did you end up here . It's obvious people want to make Nigeria ungovernable for you . Could this be a payback?

The only difference being that this ONE has lots of bullets and he does not mind wiping belligerent people out. Please don't complain when reaction comes. Let us see how things play out.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 31, 2016
Idrismusty97:
I hope they blow it up. More reason to hang Awa Dilector by the balls and shoot protesters at sight. International community will see these people for who they are. Thank you Chukwu Okike Abaima.
they just made a very silly move. They think blowing up expatriate will make FG listen to their plight. They don't know that it will simply buy FG more foreign allies.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by nigerianvenom(m): 8:42am On Jan 31, 2016
APCsupporter:

Let them continue destroying their land when the oil finally reaches $1 per barrel they can start bombing farmlands accross the country. Useless people

Nobody is above the law. Tompolo, gej and all other corrupt baboons will go to jail

U guys like vomiting this thrash.
Na today Nigerian government begin dey destroy our land?
Blind support and supporters.assuming ur sibling or parent were in d captured ship,would u have uttered this use.less pooo?
Its all because u stand to lose nothing.
What goes around, comes around

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Kirigidi(m): 8:42am On Jan 31, 2016
temblor:
Kanu whose lawyers abandoned? What's the connection between ipob and militants? Pls stop the joke shocked
They ar d same Igbo IPOB activists masquaradin as Niger-Delta militants just to mislead/deciev d public into believin dat we ar in supprt of dia Igbo Biafra. Biafra is exclusivly an Igbo affair, nd not for us non Igbo Niger-Deltans! Dat so-calld general Ben is unknwn in d Niger-Delta region! It is better he is addressd "Igbo militant", nd not "Niger-Delta militant"!

4 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Eskdale(m): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2016
jummex8228:
hu is talking.. ah! na Dis small brain wit big head? Jonky
Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by otiigba1(m): 8:45am On Jan 31, 2016
jummex8228:

In American movies Abi?[color=#000099][/color]
no! In real life The Americans realease terrorists all the the time, without any one knowing, its called politics, never trust any politician. They are trained in spreading propaganda, talking tough, telling fallacies and turning the masses against themselves, they never do any thing that does not benefit them and their wealthy friends.
Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by luxflowz(m): 8:46am On Jan 31, 2016
jummex8228:
Go cry to ur mama
Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by APCsupporter: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2016
nigerianvenom:

U guys like vomiting this thrash.
Na today Nigerian government begin dey destroy our land?
Blind support and supporters.assuming ur sibling or parent were in d captured ship,would u have uttered this use.less pooo?
Its all because u stand to lose nothing.
What goes around, comes around

Instead of u to condemn ur silly ipod brothers you are here saying nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Sidoka: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2016
i guess i should give u a lecture but on a second thought i do think that might be above u to comprehend since u deem it fit to call a whole people silly(little brains)but i really dont blame u its obvious u went to one of those night schools but its really going be sad if i stop writing without giving u a word of encouragement.............the next time pls do leave the commenting to matured minds,write in ur local language cause obviously u are terrible at english
Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by scholes0(m): 8:47am On Jan 31, 2016
lol IPOB forming Niger-Delta militants...
These people should just stop pretending and let the whole world know that Igbo militants have hijacked a ship off the Nigerian coast, and are threatening to kill foreigners, in An area of the country they have no business or territorial integrity in.

5 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by OFFICIAL336: 8:48am On Jan 31, 2016
APCsupporter:

Np, the economy no longer totally dependent on oil. Fighting them has never been a problem
Zanoids and illiteracy are like Siemens twins. The fact that the budget is not funded by oil proceeds does not mean the economy is not dependent on oil. Nigerian economy is import based and oil is our major source of foreign exchange, and our internally generated revenues base is directly and indirectly serviced by the oil sector. Quit being a Zanoid, I also love Mr. President.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by antosly(m): 8:49am On Jan 31, 2016
Afterall Amalgamation no be by force

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Henrique4real(f): 8:50am On Jan 31, 2016
An act that would only result in deafening the ears of any other country who initially sympathised with ur plight! By your own hands u wud finnaly bring ur agitations to a rude halt. Can't pple think?

House available for sale at Goodhomes Estate, Isheri/Igando for affordable price. Check my signature for more locations n info.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by vanatus: 8:50am On Jan 31, 2016
hunting IPOB like Isis for what? we have a just just course which we are fighting for that is freedom but Isis and boko haram what are they fighting for ,so pls don't compare IPOB with Isis or boko haram
Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by mimibright(m): 8:50am On Jan 31, 2016
Kirigidi:
They ar d same Igbo IPOB activists masquaradin as Niger-Delta militants just to mislead/deciev d public into believin dat we ar in supprt of dia Igbo Biafra. Biafra is exclusivly an Igbo affair, nd not for us non Igbo Niger-Deltans! Dat so-calld general Ben is unknwn in d Niger-Delta region! It is better he is addressd "Igbo militant", nd not "Niger-Delta militant"!
its obvious you aren't reading this write up. You just sit down at home and type trash. They said they are Niger Delta militants and they are In support of biafria!! And u rebrand them Igbo militants. For the record igbos won't even go this far and are far more peaceful.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by APCsupporter: 8:51am On Jan 31, 2016
Eskdale:
your wretched old man DAT deceives you takes dem serious ..ok! dull brain.

Has Buhari said anything to them? You think everyone is an ineffectual buffon?

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Kulas: 8:52am On Jan 31, 2016
Hmmm,I think Mod said we should not discuss Biafra here.So I don't want to say anything.Let's keep our fingers crossed while it unfolds.For now,I am still laughing with both Nigeria and Biafra Voice until...........
Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by jummex8228(f): 8:52am On Jan 31, 2016
luxflowz:

Go cry to ur mama

E pain you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'No Tribe Can Claim Lagos, Even Oba Of Lagos Is From Benin Lineage.'--Lagos Govt / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect / Aisha Buhari Speaks On U.S. Visit, Governor Fayose’s Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.