Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr (36636 Views)

Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria / Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors / Ex-militants Releases Images Of The Hostages From The Hijacked Vessel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Fourwinds: 11:05am On Jan 31, 2016
Pidggin:
Na Bubu cuz dis tin o, im for use wisdom avoid dis N/Delta boys wahala.
nonsense.!!! what is d relationship between IPOB and Niger Delta... did Niger Delta tell u they had pact with IPOB...

IPOB should drag Niger Delta into Kanu case
Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:06am On Jan 31, 2016
lincolnj88:

okorocha, ngige is not the channel to diplomatic approach....
they are legal approach we should follow...
yes o bt ,can dis biafra realy turn to reality?
Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:07am On Jan 31, 2016
Pidggin:

Lol, hope you will be willing to join JTF in the front line.
broda hope u will nt shout foul play wen d govt fight back?

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:11am On Jan 31, 2016
Lols i pitty d communities around d creek
Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by loomer: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2016
Adminisher:

They are very small boys. You just watch.

Na the same way them call taliban small boys till today dem dey fight dem.

Na so dem call IRA for Ireland, na beg dem beg dem.

BH boys nko, dem neva finish for nigeria.

When people ready die, them no dey care of others again o. Mak we hope for the best

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2016
Marlboro1:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/nnamdi-kanu-ex-militants-seize-vessel/
Understandably, the SUNNEWS gave this story it's deserved attention
Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by MakeWeTalk: 11:19am On Jan 31, 2016
Its becoming obvious to everybody that the south-south & south-east are united grin

Just like the North & the South-West are united. angry

Thank Goodness we have the industrious South-East. smiley

My people the south-south dey talk to the south-east as we can call see. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by MakeWeTalk: 11:21am On Jan 31, 2016
Fourwinds:
nonsense.!!! what is d relationship between IPOB and Niger Delta... did Niger Delta tell u they had pact with IPOB...
IPOB should drag Niger Delta into Kanu case

Buhari4dullard:

Bros you never hear Dokubo talk?

Haba hear am yourself and see wetin concern them oh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6gl7cLkxzk

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by LydayBobo(m): 11:23am On Jan 31, 2016
wisest10:
talking about magilization of d youth, in d eastern part of nigeria, d youth are d one been look up to, go and live in d east and u will see how coperative pple are, since d margilization of d igbo, we have learnt to struggle without asking for assistance, dnt forget dat igbos despite beem maginilize are making it big in other part of d country, y havent u thought y most yorubas dnt hav investment in d eastern part of d country, its because dey dnt know where to go to, coz d easterners has used every possible trick, i will nt b suprise if biafra agitation can b granted and biafra rising up all of a sudden, if d easterners can invest in oda part of d country and help in d development of dat part, wat do u tink will happen if they focus on their own land, remeber there is no place like home.....peace b wit u
Thanks a million for your comment straight to the point. I have lived in the eastern part of the country for the past ten years. A wonderful place to be and I can mention few other tribes that have businesses in the east predominantly in Aba and Enugu, few in owerri. Truth be told due to the nature of Igbo people, they're very industrious by nature and tends to expand more than other tribes in search of business expansion. I can give you names and addresses. Visit Agbekoya Farmers Association on wethral road in owerri. Every sensible business man does that. Maybe you need to review the word "cooperative" again cos I was in the tick of IPOB riot in Ariaria market last year and I know what I saw. Every tribe has its strengths and weaknesses but I will like us to focus more on the strength to move us forward. I bet you're aware that other clans in Anambra try as much as possible to avoid ONITSHA clan cos of their suspicious nature? We have the same in Yoruba land but I don't have the facts about Hausas.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by wiseoneking: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2016
peacengine:
Why are these boys bothered about IPOB, guys make una no carry their matter for head.
i told you and you did not hear. Ipob and NIGER MILITANTS are honey honey.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by jonnieoneng: 11:52am On Jan 31, 2016
Pidggin:

I hope you know that OBJ was also an ex-general and he also attempted to engage them, what was the outcome? Let's be wise o, these boys will ruin our economy even further. In fact, even the countries where these expatriates come from, will put pressure on your hero to soft peddle, keep watching.

U have no idea how stubborn and unflinching PMB is.U are about to be schooled.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Abagworo(m): 11:57am On Jan 31, 2016
jonnieoneng:

U have no idea how stubborn and unflinching PMB is.U are about to be schooled.

My fear is tutning Niger Delta into a war theater with air raids and cluster bombs. Even blowing up of pipelines destroy the environment. Buhari will not be kind enough to adopt OBJ's method of peaceful engagement. It will be a total war.
Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
They should face their front o. Who beg them?
Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by PedroJP(m): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
broda i undrstand u to d fullest|bt pls i disagree wen u say biafra is in d interest of a common man|i see biafra as a tool of distraction for ds government|biafra agitation does nt start in buhari government bt it become intensify in dis govt just becos of hatred for hausa fulani,go to their page and see d kind of hate speech use to discribe d president of dis country|d igbos r reclusive by human nature and dt is wht is playing out since buhari took oath of office|d earlier d better dey understand dt nigeria is d project of our elite and their business d better becos dis elite will nt watch a commoner destroy their business|lastly for dis militant i wish they hard a rethink on wht they r abt doing|becos they will only brought an untold hardhip to d people and communities of d creek|if they hard wisdom they shuld only continue wit their verbal threat and never accompany it wit action bt if dey do otherwise,d govt will fight back|

If it insified in Buhari's regime out of hate, pls who is to blame ? Dat buhari came publicly to tag us 5percenters without fear to show us he is god of himself and he went ahead to give lopsided political post and u feel we shouldn't go for a project dat will do us a lot good than staying where we will be treated badly cos of being tagged 5percenters.

Do u know in a sane nation, d so called president would have condemned the killings of unarmed protesters whether u hate them or not, but no he feels he doesn't care since it's at the side of those he would love to wipe out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by tefund(m): 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
luvprince4real:
bcus d economy now depend on d #50 stolen from masses bank account. Even a jobless youth whose broda sent money to feed himself will also forfiet his #50. Wake up nigerians
i did the maths myself it did not add up to $2billion per year

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by jonnieoneng: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
Abagworo:

My fear is tutning Niger Delta into a war theater with air raids and cluster bombs. Even blowing up of pipelines destroy the environment. Buhari will not be kind enough to adopt OBJ's method of peaceful engagement. It will be a total war.

Ur fear....but the N/Deltans are not afraid of a war.Its about time lessons of a lifetime is taught to some individuals who have little common sense.U see,we are fond of celebrating morons and greedy people.Ojukwu was a slowpoke,Asari Dokubo is a slowpoke, Tompolo is a slowpoke and Nnamdi Kanu is the latest slowpoke .They are simply trying to heat up the polity becos they lost out.I wish deltans will not follow them foolishly.We need to count costs and ask why is the struggle coming up now?Something is off and I see a few cunning men trying to lead others to destruction.
Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Hazardhandsome(m): 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
[quote author=M4gunners post=42481515]Hehehe 2016 is already getting hot and funny. Baba how did you end up here . It's obvious people want to make Nigeria ungovernable for you . Could this be a payback?[/quoti couldn't agree less with this adage" "WHAT GOES AROUND,COMES AROUND"
Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Hazardhandsome(m): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
[quote author=M4gunners post=42481515]Hehehe 2016 is already getting hot and funny. Baba how did you end up here . It's obvious people want to make Nigeria ungovernable for you . Could this be a payback?[/quot
i couldn't agree less with this adage" "WHAT GOES AROUND,COMES AROUND"

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Hazardhandsome(m): 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
jonnieoneng:

Lose my sleep because of ipod,hehehehe lmao.I sleep very well and u know why,I am resting till d day u guys actually begin d war.I can't wait to replicate the heroic feat of my gran pa who take 15 skulls of igbo origin and are still in my family house.It will be an honour to brat his record.

Hahahahaha kikikikikiki.
Can u kill a cockroach?

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by kernel501: 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
APCsupporter:

I was referring to those that are bombing their pipelines. These ones are cheap biafran noise makers that run away at the sight of a gun. Who takes them seriously if not ur likes?

THEY DIDN'T RUN AWAY LIKE THE CASE OF KWARA STATE.
Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by tickles2luv2016(m): 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
M4gunners:
Hehehe 2016 is already getting hot and funny. Baba how did you end up here . It's obvious people want to make Nigeria ungovernable for you . Could this be a payback?

Never mind baba will match them.
Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by jonnieoneng: 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
PedroJP:

If it insified in Buhari's regime out of hate, pls who is to blame ? Dat buhari came publicly to tag us 5percenters without fear to show us he is god of himself and he went ahead to give lopsided political post and u feel we shouldn't go for a project dat will do us a lot good than staying where we will be treated badly cos of being tagged 5percenters.

Do u know in a sane nation, d so called president would have condemned the killings of unarmed protesters whether u hate them or not, but no he feels he doesn't care since it's at the side of those he would love to wipe out. So, can't u see Biafra is the only option as a matter of necessity other than to destabilise Buhari's govt.

Biafra is not about destabilising his govt, Biafra is about survival

U have confirmed some certain facts
1.Biafra agitation is politically motivated.
2.U guys are sponsored touts
3.U are foolish enough to miss the fact that d elites are manipulating u.
Wake up MEN
Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Buhari4dullard: 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
wiseoneking:
i told you and you did not hear. Ipob and NIGER MILITANTS are honey honey.
grin
Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by tickles2luv2016(m): 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
Pidggin:

I hope you know that OBJ was also an ex-general and he also attempted to engage them, what was the outcome? Let's be wise o, these boys will ruin our economy even further. In fact, even the countries where these expatriates come from, will put pressure on your hero to soft peddle, keep watching.

Na lie
Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by OBAGADAFFI: 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
ministeriallist:

Don't dare them to blow up the vessel. Remember our oil is already being rejected by some buyers. If we allow these guys to blow our oil buyers up, we may not have buyers remaining. I think FG should treat this matter with diplomacy

The oil is already worthless, let them blow up everything.
Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by PedroJP(m): 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
jonnieoneng:

U have confirmed some certain facts
1.Biafra agitation is politically motivated.
2.U guys are sponsored touts
3.U are foolish enough to miss the fact that d elites are manipulating u.
Wake up MEN

Read again what u quoted, this time, read with a clear n sound mind. Then rewrite this rubbish u wrote here. U n ur dullardinhoo expected us to take the position of 5percenters u tagged us a country practising so called democracy cos u and am na god abi ?

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by kernel501: 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
APCsupporter:

Its great of course. But the way u guys brag about oil one would think u guys sat down and made the oil by urselves

THE WAY YOU BRAG ABOUT LAGOS, MAKES ME THE SAME... IF WE CALL LAGOS NO MAN'S LAND YOU START SHOUTING, BUT OUR OIL IS FOR NIGERIA SHA?

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Hazardhandsome(m): 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
jonnieoneng:

JUST GIVE ME A NAME AND LOCATION AND U CAN FIND OUT.I HAVE ACTUALLY KILLED HYENAS FOR SPORTS,KILLRD COWS FOR MONEY BUT..... YOU .....I WILL KILL FOR FREE.PROBABLE ADD UR SKULL AS THE FIRST IGBO I KILLED

That old saying, “If you don’t have anything to
say, don’t say anything at all,”

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike: Abaribe Lacks Integrity, Dumped PDP 3 Days After Collecting Money From Us / Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State / 'No Tribe Can Claim Lagos, Even Oba Of Lagos Is From Benin Lineage.'--Lagos Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.