Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr (36634 Views)

Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria / Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors / Ex-militants Releases Images Of The Hostages From The Hijacked Vessel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by tiredface: 8:52am On Jan 31, 2016
EVEN BEFORE THE ILLITERATE GENERAL BECAME THE PRESIDENT OF THIS DIVIDED BANANA REPUBLIC, HE ALWAYS TALKED ABOUT SHEDDING BLOOD HERE & THERE. I HOPE HE SEES ENOUGH OF THOSE BLOOD AS LONG AS HE REMAINS IN THAT UNQUALIFIED OFFICE

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Respect55(m): 8:53am On Jan 31, 2016
jummex8228:
Okay,go ahead and kill the them. FG won't release that kunu or whateva the boy is called
And if you decide to kill the expatraite.
The whole world will make sure biafra becomes a history told by others to warn their children against been violent to the government.
If you lyk call me a tyrant or go ahead and abuse it ur omo inside garri.
Foolish people born with little brain.

A mediocre sadist venting her anger towards sometin dat she has no say in. It will soooooon consume u. A mad gal calling a sane person mad
Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Odfountain(m): 8:53am On Jan 31, 2016
It might sound empty to haters but d truth stands. IPOB is a reality nd must be. apcsuppoter, u can die but ur hatred for IPOB can not change anytin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by repogirl(f): 8:55am On Jan 31, 2016
Hmm, this isn't good.

Yaradua that used carrot and stick approach was not a fool, Booohari thread carefully before we have an international situation o.

Gragra no dey solve anything, ask OBJ.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by MonPro: 8:58am On Jan 31, 2016
It seems the divide-and-rule strategy doesn't work any longer. I don't really support violence this like this but tyranical and feudalist governments only understands brute force. Someone may be soon be Gbagboed out.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by jummex8228(f): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Do u wan b called a tyrant?

Might be infront of pple with less sense
Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by PentiumPro(f): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2016
IPOB--- a budding terrorist organization based in the South Eastern part of Nigeria.
If you come here and tell me that IPOB is a peaceful organization, I know you are a liar.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by abeniagbon(m): 9:02am On Jan 31, 2016
Make dem blow and government will blow Nnamadi kanu as well. So simple . Yeye IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 31, 2016
The Federal Government of Nigeria does NOT negotiate with terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by samchem(m): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2016
momentoftruth:

who will listen to you??

Is it Rochas, Onu or Ngige that will table your matter...

As long as your leaders are benefitting from this morally corrupt country they will not support you.

What has all the Senate presidents, deputy senate president, deputy speakers igbos have produced done for igbos...
nothing as long as they are benefitting from the national cake.

What has happened to PIB, even CONFAB report that would have helped to an extent have been thwarted.
people have been shouting for true federalism for years, imagine local government autonomy has been thwarted, because it won't favor some people.

These are government laws that touches the life of a common man.
Biafra struggle is a common man struggle, the elites will not have a hand because they are enjoying this system. Are you not seeing them decamping to APC where they feel that they will benefit …

Why do NLC have to go on strike before the government gives them attention??
Even when they know that their request are genuine.

The confab report would go a long way to reduce this struggle. But we play too much politics with everything till the situation gets out of hand.
I heard a Yoruba man saying IPOB should be ignored, imagine his mindset, a former minister of justice saying the common man should be ignored.

Let it be recorded that power is truly in the hands of the common man not politicians. And revolution has always been championed by the commoners who are tired of being treated as fools.

Let the government focus and stop this cosmetic surgery approach to issues.
u said it all bro...our so called representatives are sole representers of themselves

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by mutvy: 9:05am On Jan 31, 2016
This is nothing but terrorism. You are going to far. Foreign countries don't joke with the lives of their citizens unlike African countries. Try it at your own peril bunch of lazy bones. Idiots!

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by abeniagbon(m): 9:06am On Jan 31, 2016
tiredface:
EVEN BEFORE THE ILLITERATE GENERAL BECAME THE PRESIDENT OF THIS DIVIDED BANANA REPUBLIC, HE ALWAYS TALKED ABOUT SHEDDING BLOOD HERE & THERE. I HOPE HE SEES ENOUGH OF THOSE BLOOD AS LONG AS HE REMAINS IN THAT UNQUALIFIED OFFICE

HOW QUALIFY ARE YOU?
YOU IDIOSYNCRASY

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by luvprince4real(m): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2016
APCsupporter:

Np, the economy no longer totally dependent on oil. Fighting them has never been a problem
bcus d economy now depend on d #50 stolen from masses bank account. Even a jobless youth whose broda sent money to feed himself will also forfiet his #50. Wake up nigerians

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by vanatus: 9:09am On Jan 31, 2016
The only language the black Africa understand is violence ,we been using peaceful means it seems it seems Nigeria don't want release our leader so let's apply violence to make sure we cripple the economy ,

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 31, 2016
The Ex-militants are also using "gra gra".... and if they have their way then it means that "gra gra dey solve some issues"... undecided

repogirl:
Hmm, this isn't good.

Yaradua that used carrot and stick approach was not a fool, Booohari thread carefully before we have an international situation o.

Gragra no dey solve anything, ask OBJ.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Adminisher: 9:12am On Jan 31, 2016
luvprince4real:
bcus d economy now depend on d #50 stolen from masses bank account. Even a jobless youth whose broda sent money to feed himself will also forfiet his #50. Wake up nigerians

We have woken up to the fact that Jonathan and PDP ruined the future of youths. There is a range of palliatives coming for the poor the likes of which has not been seen before in Nigeria.
As for militants and Ipod or Ipad, they will become target practice for the military. Do not say you have not been warned

4 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by vanatus: 9:13am On Jan 31, 2016
Anything that touches the source of you life hood must automatically becomes a serious issue

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Adebowale89(m): 9:13am On Jan 31, 2016
M4gunners:
Even Americans, China, France i mean Country who has what it takes to fight, they at times release a terrorist for exchange of peace, you are here beaten chest.

you mean we can now refer Kanu as a terrorist coz am staring at the level of your comparism but is kinda of low

Back to the topic- what i just like about this struggle is that, igbo stood beside this man(KANU). I think diplomacy is the answer, that should have been the interest of KANU rather than spliting war&hatred on Nigeria. What he need to know is that creating BiAFRA out of Nigeria doesnt mean we wont have sth to do with eachother again bt his violence words are very uncalled for. I hope he could apologise to the citizens&the FG of Nigeria and follow his struggle in a diplomatic way. God bless NIGERIA
Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by AyakaDunukofia: 9:13am On Jan 31, 2016
This is the natural alignment of forces that occurs when a region is oppressed and cheated for long.

Mr. A realizes his fight won't be won without Mr. B and vice versa.

It took this long but the good thing is that the much awaited unification of objectives and minds in Eastern Nigeria has begun in earnest. The new generation is rising from the ashes of betrayals and backstabbings that have defined the political history of Eastern Nigeria since 1967.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by PentiumPro(f): 9:14am On Jan 31, 2016
vanatus:
we will cripple Nigeria economy to make them Nigeria come to his knees ,they won't even have anymore resource to fight biafra

You are a terrorist.
The government have the obligation to search for you and kill you.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by APCsupporter: 9:16am On Jan 31, 2016
luvprince4real:

And what of the partial subsidy removal that was used to fund the ineffectual buffon's campaign?
Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by vanatus: 9:16am On Jan 31, 2016
Nigeria military can't fight in two ways the can't fight boko and fight biafra at the same time if that happen the Nigeria military will be overrun,so this is our chance to destroy Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 31, 2016
The judge should pls give Kalu a quicken judgement not because of the threat though but for the sake of peace, unity and security.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Biafra101: 9:17am On Jan 31, 2016
The gun they gave me is ok.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by innoachukw(m): 9:18am On Jan 31, 2016
please attack the government directly and leave the innocent people alone.
Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by ronaldbecky(m): 9:20am On Jan 31, 2016
M4gunners:
Even Americans, China, France i mean Country who has what it takes to fight, they at times release a terrorist for exchange of peace, you are here beaten chest.
meanin kanu is d peace maker...na wah o...see ipob brain

4 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by SmartMugu: 9:23am On Jan 31, 2016
I really pity Buhari right now with these crisis everywhere. Even if dem dash me naija presidency the way things be, I no go take am. Make this man no die ontop all these wahala wey him contest for o.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr by Emekamex(m): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2016
I knew things might turn out this way. Killing people to stop protests and agitation will only make the vulnerable situation become worse.

The Nigerian government should always know that the use of force will always create an opposite and equal reaction from those affected by it. There is no need of creating different enemies at the same time you are still battling Boko Haram insurgents.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect / Aisha Buhari Speaks On U.S. Visit, Governor Fayose’s Attacks / Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.