Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail (44093 Views)

Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani / John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Caseless: 7:51am On Jan 31, 2016
The illiterate thinks he's educated. I saw "hard of sheep" and "rooming the streets" in that useless and repugnant Facebook post from that donkey.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by APCzombie: 7:53am On Jan 31, 2016
Caseless:

Seun , mynd44 , if someone made a hateful and inciting comments that's capable of causing breakdown of law and order in volatile state and region like the north, and the security agencies are doing their job, is it right for the op to give this thread this misleading title? Please, make him to correct this.

You hypocrite.

You are condemning someone who spoke the truth and calling it incitement to violence.

Shoe us in that post where he called for violence?

Meanwhile see what your fellow zombies did in the north in the runup to the elections

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mni7wFNffOQ

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by MCMLXXVI(m): 7:53am On Jan 31, 2016
ionsman:
Has any reputable newsletter published this news yet?

I wonder why the blogs/online sites who carry these news all have IPAD names.... grin

Read it from Daily Post: http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/30/dr-john-danfulani-denied-bail-after-24-hours-in-police-custody/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by BaddieKay(f): 7:57am On Jan 31, 2016
Thought u don't cover up for the north?and what bad things did I type?Is it a new fact that SOME Northerners have problem with understanding/reasoning?That everything to then has to be resolved by violence/fight.
Caseless:
you sit down there and type all bad things about the north, this post goes to show you know Norring about the north.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Caseless: 7:58am On Jan 31, 2016
APCzombie:

You hypocrite.

You are condemning someone who spoke the truth and calling it incitement to violence.

Shoe us in that post where he called for violence?

Meanwhile see what your fellow zombies did in the north in the runup to the elections

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mni7wFNffOQ

3 Likes

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Caseless: 8:01am On Jan 31, 2016
BaddieKay:
Thought u don't cover up for the north?and what bad things did I type?Is it a new fact that SOME Northerners have problem with understanding/reasoning?That everything to then has to be resolved by violence/fight.
I haven't defended north in my post, I was only trying to prove to you that you know nothing about the north, rather your stereotypical sense of judgement is the one guiding you. Now answer, if this was written about your tribe , how would you feel?

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by APCzombie: 8:05am On Jan 31, 2016
Caseless:
I haven't defended north in my post, I was only trying to prove to you that you know nothing about the north, rather your stereotypical sense of judgement is the one guiding you. Now answer, if this was written about your tribe , how would you feel?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1977508_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:06am On Jan 31, 2016
kekakuz:

Shatap there
You didn't read the part where he said they live in their dusty semi desert with their poverty strikes people spreading polio and begging for food and chanting Sai baba
That is constructive enough
#freeDproff
People like you consistently called Jonathan a 'clueless man'. You celebrated when Chief Bisi Akande called him "the kindergarten president". You guys took over social media popping champagnes when Nyako called him "Otuoeke drunkard". When Obasanjo wrote his infamous letter to Jonathan calling him " a desperate man" you guys pronounced Obasanjo a "saint" now that "a new sheriff is in town" anyone who criticizes him is either "IPOB Youths" or "PDP" he or she should be killed, locked up without trial; he or she should be denied bail even when the offence is bailable offence. In shiek Gumi's voice " i criticized Goodluck Jonathan nothing happen, when i criticized Buhari i received threat messages. Finally, Buhari is a terrorist says Elrufai

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by APCzombie: 8:08am On Jan 31, 2016
APCsupporter:
Op are you saing that the bastard didn't commit an offence? The bastard should be locked forever and ever. There is no difference between him and namdi kanu. Anything that threatens the peace of this country should be eliminated immediately. We have had enougj under the ineffectual buffons era

Don't the ibos call their own yoruba when they advise them against biafra?

The fools that are saying Buhari is our god are the same people that called gej their jesus.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by BaddieKay(f): 8:10am On Jan 31, 2016
Am used to it..anyone can say whatever they like.
Caseless:

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Splashme: 8:11am On Jan 31, 2016
hg
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:16am On Jan 31, 2016
OBA of lagos said worst, the only difference is that the loud mouthed Oba is an APC supporter

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by 989900: 8:22am On Jan 31, 2016
Nothing in this -- free the man 'jor'.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by MCMLXXVI(m): 8:23am On Jan 31, 2016
Caseless:

How pathetic and silly of you.
Are you now picking on the guy's typos because you have been thoroughly dusted?
Common sense should even tell you that the "E" key is lying right next to the "W" key on a touch-screen QWERTY keyboard, so accidentally jamming the wrong key is perfectly normal.

Pray tell, are typographical errors the way you gauge intelligence in the north? grin
No wonder you folks have been unable to evolve beyond the 7th century.
It is said that a man who abandons an argument and begins to pick on his opponent's typographical errors, is a man who is too ashamed to admit he has been defeated.

So, it's easy to see why. grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by djkirkoo2(m): 8:25am On Jan 31, 2016
APCsupporter:
Op are you saing that the bastard didn't commit an offence? The bastard should be locked forever and ever. There is no difference between him and namdi kanu. Anything that threatens the peace of this country should be eliminated immediately. We have had enougj under the ineffectual buffons era

Don't the ibos call their own yoruba when they advise them against biafra?

The fools that are saying Buhari is our god are the same people that called gej their jesus.
Please what did he say that is a threat to Nigeria?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Ddaji(m): 8:28am On Jan 31, 2016
The bastard is frustrated there is peace in Kaduna and north in general under APC leadership, he wants create another crisis by his hate speech. The idiot should be taken to DSS underground cell.This type of bastard if crisis begin he will jet out of the country with his family for only poor masses to die

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by APCzombie: 8:30am On Jan 31, 2016
Ddaji:
The bastard is frustrated there is peace in Kaduna and north in general under APC leadership, he wants create another crisis by his hate speech. The idiot should be taken to DSS underground cell.This type of bastard if crisis begin he will jet out of the country with his family for only poor masses to die

Pls define incitement

6 Likes

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Ddaji(m): 8:40am On Jan 31, 2016
APCzombie:

Pls define incitement
my name isn't google

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by drss(m): 8:42am On Jan 31, 2016
zoo principle in action. d law dat says all animals ar not equal. where d rules of d jungle does not apply to everyone. Wat is hateful about d lecturers post on facebook Is dat not d brasen truth about d north n their zombie like minds ar northerners not thought how to hate oda pipul n religions Didn't elroofai said worse during GEJ era dat d killing of fulani is a loan dat will be payed Didn't buari dullard d illitrate said worse about baboons n dogs will soak in blood leading to deaths of hundreds of innocent youth copers n others in d north was it not a northerner dat said nigeria will be ungovernable if north didn't get power So insulting buari dullard is now hatefulsad wonders shall never end! anyway am not surprised by dis happenings cos northern leaders ar ancient n feudalist. they ar so backward their only achivement is terrorism, vvf, spreading polio n begging.
let me see any dullard dat will come n arrest me. useless govt. northern leaders ar all terrorist!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by unphilaz(m): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2016
ionsman:
Has any reputable newsletter published this news yet?

I wonder why the blogs/online sites who carry these news all have IPAD names.... grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by APCzombie: 8:44am On Jan 31, 2016
Ddaji:
my name isn't google

Your name is boko and you must be freed from your bigotry and hypocrisy

Define incitement for me.

That is not a request but an order!

11 Likes

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Caseless: 8:45am On Jan 31, 2016
BaddieKay:
Am used to it..anyone can say whatever they like.
you don't take it lightly with such, I know you. That you don't take such comments seriously, does that make it right?

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by APCzombie: 8:45am On Jan 31, 2016
unphilaz:

them de fire arrest harrasment grin

A dem dey eye liar mohammed 39bn awoof budget

The journalists are the most koworpt bastards in Nigeria with no conscience

3 Likes

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by MonPro: 8:46am On Jan 31, 2016
Northern nigeria is not going to be different from Saudi, north korea. Where is the hate speech there? How the hell did the south get mixed up with these set of people for heaven's. Could that have happened under Obj or Gej's time. El-rufai said worse during GEJ time. Buhari is not god, the north must be called to order.

All lovers of freedom stand with this guy. If the muslim north suceeds in this clampdown against freespeech. The rest of us in the south are done for. We MUST NOT BE GAGGED.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by APCzombie: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2016
Caseless:
you don't take it lightly with such, I know you. That you don't take such comments seriously, does that make it right?

You still dare show your self here after your hypocritical bullshiting allover this thread?

Pls show me where John Danfulani called for violence in his Facebook post?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by APCzombie: 8:48am On Jan 31, 2016
MonPro:
Northern nigeria is not going to be different from Saudi, north korea. Where is the hate speech there? How the hell did the south get mixed up with these set of people for heaven's. Could that have happened under Obj or Gej's time. El-rufai said worse during GEJ time. Buhari is not god, the north must be called to order.

All lovers of freedom stand with this guy. If the muslim north suceeds in this clampdown against freespeech. The rest of us in the south are done for. We MUST NOT BE GAGGED.

Islam is anti democracy

Name one Muslim country that is truly democratic?

Is it their model state Saudi Arabia?

9 Likes

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by APCsupporter: 8:49am On Jan 31, 2016
djkirkoo2:
Please what did he say that is a threat to Nigeria?

Blasphemy which has caused violence on several occassions in Nigeria
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by BaddieKay(f): 8:52am On Jan 31, 2016
I should be asking u if its right to make such comments u know,cause I see you
Caseless:
you don'it take it lightly with such, I know you. That you don't take such comments seriously, does that make it right?
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by APCzombie: 8:55am On Jan 31, 2016
APCsupporter:

Blasphemy which has caused violence on several occassions in Nigeria

Which useless blasphemy?

Did he mention your Mohammed or allah?

This is how you muslims use blasphemy allegation to murder Christians in your midst.

Tell me how he blasphemed any religion?

Did he even mention Islam?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by drss(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2016
MonPro:

northern leaders ar d most hypocritical beings on d face of d earth. very backward with terrorist mentality. dis leaders said terrible tings in d past yet they have d guts to arrest a lecturer for saying d truth about dem. dis zoo must be divided. i rather live with pigs than live with dis northnern babarians.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) / Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity / Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.