Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail (44089 Views)

Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani / John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Yorubasgreat(f): 11:03am On Jan 31, 2016
Kullant:
.........Yes! Because NAIRALAND is the Last Destination where IGNORANCE, TRABAKISM, RELIGION SENTIMENTS AND STUUUUPPPIDITY IS PERFECTED !!! WHY NOT COPY AND PASTE MY COMMENT and CREATE A TOPIC OUT OF IT ...... so that You can CREATE a PERFECT HEADLINE FOR FOR IT ?.........IT WILL REALLY ATTRACTS END OF THE MONTH TRAFFIC TO BOOST NAIRALAND REVENU. ......Don't you think ?

What I am saying in essence is, in as much as the picture painted one of the best images to explain Nigeria, that it is the same image the guy painted in his write-up that landed him the strokes.. .

Gorrit?
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by madridguy(m): 11:04am On Jan 31, 2016
Do you understand security @ all ? Just a drawing of prophet in Norway years back do you know how many innocent souls lost their lives ? We are all entitled to our view and at the same we must not use our right to infringe war.

Yorubasgreat:

So in other words Christians in KD should not voice their concerns because someone somewhere is too dump to analyse what was said and may start killing because of it.. .

Wake up and evolve bro..
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2016
Buhari is so small minded and petty

Buhari is not God and we will not worship him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Caseless: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2016
APCzombie:

You still dare show your self here after your hypocritical bullshiting allover this thread?

Pls show me where John Danfulani called for violence in his Facebook post?

if that was written about iPod or ibo, what would you say?say? Calling SE dusty and erosion-ravaged, ibo race a menace to Nigeria, traders without sense, and above all your people are not hospitable and are so backward, they eat human meat, they are fraudsters and ritualists, etc, tell me how you feel about such profile. If you don't like anything written like this about your people, then you should see everything wrong with that offensive post.
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Caseless: 11:11am On Jan 31, 2016
BaddieKay:
I should be asking u if its right to make such comments u know,cause I see you
where ?
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by BraniacX(m): 11:15am On Jan 31, 2016
Kazrem:
Those words of his are too strong. It is against the code of employment to attack your employer while still being his employee. You can't bite the finger that feeds you and still remain fed by it.

so he should be loyal to his employer and hypocritical with the truth and his conscience right? undecided I don't recall you saying that he actually lied because that is what truth is, the absence of lies and halftruths, aisha's rice is obviously at work here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by wiseoneking: 11:19am On Jan 31, 2016
decatalyst:
Constructive criticism should be allowed nah!

Reading his post carefully tells me two things tho'

1. He is attacking personality.

2. He just wants to be heard, whether correctly or not.

Was he living in Texas before this administration or his eyes were just liberated to see how the North is?
And you have never attacked any Personality even in this foroum? Huh!
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Yorubasgreat(f): 11:20am On Jan 31, 2016
madridguy:
Do you understand security @ all ? Just a drawing of prophet in Norway years back do you know how many innocent souls lost their lives ? We are all entitled to our view and at the same we must not use our right to infringe war.

Yeah yeah yeah.. ..because som dumb *ss has refused to grow up and the whole world must wait for them to catch up.. What a life.. ..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by wiseoneking: 11:23am On Jan 31, 2016
APCsupporter:
Op are you saing that the bastard didn't commit an offence? The bastard should be locked forever and ever. There is no difference between him and namdi kanu. Anything that threatens the peace of this country should be eliminated immediately. We have had enougj under the ineffectual buffons era

Don't the ibos call their own yoruba when they advise them against biafra?

The fools that are saying Buhari is our god are the same people that called gej their jesus.
Sorry pls, how old are you? You sound Childish!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by wiseass: 11:25am On Jan 31, 2016
[quote author=APCsupporter post=42481970]Op are you saing that the bastard didn't commit an offence? The bastard should be locked forever and ever. There is no difference between him and namdi kanu. Anything that threatens the peace of this country should be eliminated immediately. We have had enougj under the ineffectual buffons era

Don't the ibos call their own yoruba when they advise them against biafra?

The fools that are saying Buhari is our god are the same people that called gej their jesus

Sharrap joor buhari no be una God
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Yorubasgreat(f): 11:29am On Jan 31, 2016
Caseless:
if that was written about iPod or ibo, what would you say?say? Calling SE dusty and erosion-ravaged, ibo race a menace to Nigeria, traders without sense, and above all your people are not hospitable and are so backward, they eat human meat, they are fraudsters and ritualists, etc, tell me how you feel about such profile. If you don't like anything written like this about your people, then you should see everything wrong with that offensive post.

Oga, worst has been said already... Nothing you said in the east would be counted for you in that manner. .

Eastern political criminals knows themselves and won't be so bitter if pointed out.

Don't you ever in you life compare East/west or South with North..dont you I mean it.

Or I will take it personal with you..

Me and you will e-war for real.. . grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Boyooosa(m): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2016
madridguy:
You nailed it my broda, I hope some boys will not lay ambush for him when he finally get his freedom from the NPF.

Dats exactly my fear, it has happened a lot of times... i refuse to make reference here!
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by decatalyst(m): 11:40am On Jan 31, 2016
wiseoneking:
And you have never attacked any Personality even in this foroum? Huh!

A trailer is coming from behind bro, face front! wink
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by FLYFIRE(m): 11:44am On Jan 31, 2016
APCsupporter:

Whatever name gej is called is not my business cos I know he is a bastard. I also don't have problem with anybody insulting Buhari but u can't insult me religion and expect me to smile. You can cry me a river if u like
You mean GEJ is a a bastard like your FATHER?
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by FLYFIRE(m): 11:44am On Jan 31, 2016
APCsupporter:

Whatever name gej is called is not my business cos I know he is a bastard. I also don't have problem with anybody insulting Buhari but u can't insult me religion and expect me to smile. You can cry me a river if u like
You mean GEJ is a a bastard like your FATHER? Tell me something...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 31, 2016
APCsupporter:

All religions are different. Yes its a great insult. I would slap anybody that calls a fellow mortal my god

But with all your comments. it proves buhari is your god.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2016
All these muslims are so annoying. They always feel like they are the supreme religion. Which is so naive because even the Quran they read mentioned the name JESUS double the amount of time Muhammed was mentioned.
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 31, 2016
Closedoor:
All these muslims are so annoying. They always feel like they are the supreme religion. Which is so naive because even the Quran they read mentioned the name JESUS double the amount of time Muhammed was mentioned.

Worded
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by bedoab10k(m): 11:58am On Jan 31, 2016
unphilaz:

http://www.ndibe.org/2016/01/lecturer-dr-danfulani-arrested-for.html

His image
and
his facebook post

Freedom of speech I guarantee but fredom after speech I'm not sure. Idi Ameh
May God safe us in this Nation.
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Hazardhandsome(m): 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
Pidggin:
Imagine this level of insecurity from our government, just a Facebook post? Sincerely, the man is making 100 % sense

Freedom of speech should be allowed, this is a democracy
i concur wth u but sorry bae. it was democracy before and now,d President Buhari LA Louis la Cow install himself as 'cross and die' ,so it is now dictatorship. I get am before,my fellow Nigerians, no be property.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by free13: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
APCzombie:
One of the important things most people are missing to see in this is the fact that the lecturer is a Christian.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1977295_capture6_pngc60107056799c95901a088d224455c59
The man aptly and correctly described the political base support of the APC in the north i.e one drawn from the illiterate intolerant almajiri constituency.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1977279_capture3_jpeg4480c4b52c001b14a641722f3e658923
The lecturer also made it clear on how the apc zombie supporters resort to religious blackmail and threats when confronted with critism of their party and it's leaders by labelling any opposition voice as infidel.

This is very true.

The northern Almajiris were geared up towards unleashing ethnoreligious riots in the event their Buhari lost out.

This is what they did in 2007 and 2011.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1977273_capture7_jpeg713dcdbe939229d5658be996377f56b8

The post election violence of 2011 in the north was bloodiest in kaduna state especially in southern kaduna were a mob of muslims slipped into Christian communities in trucks under the cover of darkness to attack and kill Christians.

Their leaders threatened blood on the monkeys and baboon if they did not win and vowed to form a parallel govt.

There is nothing new this man said in his post that is not true and by arresting him they have foolishly given him a voice.

Isn't this the same Kaduna state under El Rufai that Fulani herdsmen have a field day killing Christians and sacking their villages and communities?

Is this not the same Kaduna were over a thousand muslim Shiites were recently massacred?

Is this not the same Kaduna that has the highest reoccurring sectarian riots instigated by intolerant muslims?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1979003_b52eux9cyaitbuz_png1a5dded1ec7061d6f5d972f843d3c4e4
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by FLYFIRE(m): 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
makenzie:
i wish he is a true tyrant at least he would be able to deal with the level of corruption that has eaten deep into the Nigerian foundation. we need more than this in this country to get back our toes. like other countries has done
First off, go ask your god buhari about the money he stole & was traced to Midland bank. Ask him also if abacha ever touched Nigeria's penny. After this come back & tell us when you were born. Fighting corruption my foot

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by lawrenceunaa: 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
Pidggin:
Imagine this level of insecurity from our government, just a Facebook post? Sincerely, the man is making 100 % sense

Freedom of speech should be allowed, this is a democracy
only in theory not in practice. U don't expect a democracy from a dictator. We criticized gej during his administration yet no such issue was heard. Soon, if possible they would start arresting those that call pmb President Buhari on nairaland and other social media.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Kennydoc(m): 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
APCsupporter:

By saying Buhari is their god, he has indirectly insulted Buhari and their religion in general and some illiterates out of anger can start burning down churches now. Think before u post

Did he mention Allah or Mohammed? So why will they start burning churches?
And yes, Buhari is the 'god' of all Nigerians who clearly support his brazen acts of dictatorship, insensitivity, dishonesty and hypocrisy, and you're one of them.

You are here talking about indirect insult of Buhari. Jonathan was directly insulted and called all sorts of name, yet nobody was arrested.

Guy, quit being a hypocrite.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by truthisbittar12: 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
yes for this they can detain u maybe up to
the end of your life, cos u have so many cases
to answer by insulting others.

you are not the only one denied dollar,
its a policy of the present govt which
most comply.

going to abroad for ur personal activities
do not surpass nigeria's polycies and
interest.
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by FLYFIRE(m): 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
Firefire:

The law of diminishing return has set on freedom of expression in Nigeria. Too bad our brainwashed brothers brought this stupidity upon Nigeria.

Our democracy going to the dogs.
We have said this over & over..... buhari WILL take Nigeria back MANY years. Even the keke drivers do no longer obey simple traffic rules. You can still see cars with "vote for buhari" as registration number plates on the streets of Abuja till this day because even the police is afraid to stop them. Why is the I. DIOT angry that people are crticising his govt when they, apc did worse to Pres. Goodluck?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
El rufai said more terrible things about Jonathan . I felt El Rufai is refined. He should be ashamed of him self this. Man has done nothing wrong. Even the police detaining him are just weaklings. The judge that refused him bail is half baked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by 0079jaBond(m): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
Unless the peoples' voice is heard, there can be no freedom.
Lock him up all you want, but he has spoken the obvious truth!
Deal with the problem, not the person.
Paribus Ceteris

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Caseless: 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

Oga, worst has been said already... Nothing you said in the east would be counted for you in that manner. .

Eastern political criminals knows themselves and won't be so bitter if pointed out.

Don't you ever in you life compare East/west or South with North..dont you I mean it.

Or I will take it personal with you..

Me and you will e-war for real.. . grin grin grin
fvck it! I love to call a bluff, how do I get at you? If you think I have compared the north and south you are angry, then, I need you to react.

Go find out about me, I don't get cowed by kids on this forum.

You little boy, I don't e-war- I'm too big for that.
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
truthisbittar12:

yes for this they can detain u maybe up to
the end of your life, cos u have so many cases
to answer by insulting others.

you are not the only one denied dollar,
its a policy of the present govt which
most comply.

going to abroad for ur personal activities
do not surpass nigeria's polycies and
interest.

You are a capital illiterate. Where were you when El rufai said worst to past regime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by MonPro: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
This is the best time for the south to unite and face the north. The yoruba should stop their grandstanding and defend this democracy. MKO, Dele Giwa and many yoruba sons paid for this freedom of speech with their blood.
Your disaggrement with the east shouldn't let you sell your birth-right to spite them.

This should elicit protests in saner parts of the country. If that guy is jailed without civil right organizations (many based in lagos) challenging the tyranny, it will set a very bad precedence for activists. There are very few northern activists, so they may not be affected.

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Reference(m): 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
Boyooosa:

Dats exactly my fear, it has happened a lot of times... i refuse to make reference here!

Yez, what do you want. Am ere...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? / Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.