Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail (44092 Views)

Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani / John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by godoluwa(m): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2016
[size=20pt]WELCOME TO DICTATORCRAZY[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Naff24(f): 9:24am On Jan 31, 2016
BaddieKay:
What did he incite?No more freedom of speech...

He got the freedom of speech earlier...buh freedom after his speech is what he should bargain for in his cell tongue

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by uboy73: 9:25am On Jan 31, 2016
But I want to know ....the understatemts he made, ie the false accusations
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by binary123(m): 9:25am On Jan 31, 2016
who s this man?, is he nt a northerner, a fulani man to be pricise,
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by cocoduck: 9:25am On Jan 31, 2016
APCsupporter:
Op are you saing that the bastard didn't commit an offence? The bastard should be locked forever and ever. There is no difference between him and namdi kanu. Anything that threatens the peace of this country should be eliminated immediately. We have had enougj under the ineffectual buffons era

Don't the ibos call their own yoruba when they advise them against biafra?

The fools that are saying Buhari is our god are the same people that called gej their jesus.
I am patiently waiting for the next election I know very well ur god pmb will be a world class failure, he is gradually gathering all the recipes. BTW p 4 pedophile

7 Likes

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by frisky2good(m): 9:26am On Jan 31, 2016
It's a new era. Talk and go to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by menesheh(m): 9:26am On Jan 31, 2016
naijaking1:
Raise your hand if you miss GEJ

Totalitarian North Korean regime

3 Likes

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by APCzombie: 9:26am On Jan 31, 2016
APCsupporter:

Off course you can

Just as John can call you apc supporters zombies grin
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by APCsupporter: 9:26am On Jan 31, 2016
Vikky014:
How did he insult a religion from his post Religion of peace indeed!!! u can blow up yourself and wait for ur virgins in hotel paradise

Now u are associating Islam with the terrorists. Why can't u just mind your own religion and shut up?

You criticize cow worshippers
You criticize Islam
You criticize atheists
You criticize homosexuals
You critize hindu religion

Ah ah!
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Yorubasgreat(f): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2016
Pascal181:
Constructive criticism is allowed but when it is directed on the poor and harmattan embarassed peoples in the mentioned states is not welcome. He shldnt be denied bail if this is truly a democratic dispensation. Arufi those days insulted GEJ but was not even arrested late alone denied bail.

He said it with his mouth, he never called anyone to kill and destroy.. .he did not mention anybodys name.

He only said the truth.. .they have been in power for decades and their 12month still carry plates along the streets.

Ask any ashee girl, the quickest was to make cash is to sleep with Alisha or Malam.
They pay like Mugu²...if know what I mean and left their people in abject poverty and are only interested in using their zombie status and number to intimidate other regions.. .

But my Yoruba brothers are even adamant to these realities.
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by APCsupporter: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2016
cocoduck:
I am patiently waiting for the next election I know very well ur god pmb will be a world class failure, he is gradually gathering all the recipes. BTW p 4 pedophile

We shall see who the decision makers are in this country
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by NairaExam690(m): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2016
New day new blessing. Don't let yesterdays failures ruin the beauty of today, because each day has its own promise of love, joy, forgiveness HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by APCzombie: 9:28am On Jan 31, 2016
APCsupporter:

Now u are associating Islam with the terrorists. Why can't u just mind your own religion and shut up?

You criticize Islam
You criticize atheists

Ah ah!

Now you are ranting!

grin
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by gorecwears(m): 9:29am On Jan 31, 2016
Psalm18:
Those comments above are not hate speech not in any ways, not in any sane clime..

The police due to political pressure may arrest him, that's their prerogative but I'm.confident he will be freed by a competent law court.

El rufai said more terrible things about Jonathan on his twitter.
If the Kaduna police had any sense, they will go after the mosques and madrassas where young boys undergo indoctrination under pedophilic mallams who rape their minds and bodies.
If the Kaduna state government had any sense, they will put structures in place to curb the practices of Fulani herdsmen who rape and kill its citizens.
Finally if the Kaduna state government under el rufai had any iota of sense, it will investigate those who indoctrinated a young abdull mutalab, the underwear bomber to carry out his terrorist acts... If they had any sense they will leave a lecturer who is contributing his quota to lifting Kaduna citizens from being zombies to well rounded individuals.
Our schools already suffer dearth of good lecturers, don't victimize this one.

students of Nigeria history, will remember we lost great lecturers under the government of IBB who was afraid of criticism and caused brain drain.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by gurunlocker: 9:29am On Jan 31, 2016
detaining someone because of his post? no more freedom of speech? in a democratic government? I miss GEJ, so this government cannot stand 0.001% of criticism and abuse they Incure on gej then.

4 Likes

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by uzolexis(f): 9:30am On Jan 31, 2016
Bluetooth2:

This dude has so much bittrness in him as there is nothing constructive about his ranting.

Fine,the dude is bitter but is that reason enough to detain him
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Vikky014(f): 9:30am On Jan 31, 2016
APCsupporter:

You criticize Islam
You criticize atheists

Ah ah!
Whatever name gej is called is not my business
cos I know he is a bastard. I also don't have
problem with anybody insulting Buhari but u can't
insult me religion and expect me to smile. You can
cry me a river if u like

This statement made you a potential terrorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Ddaji(m): 9:31am On Jan 31, 2016
APCzombie:

Your name is boko and you must be freed from your bigotry and hypocrisy

Define incitement for me.

That is not a request but an order!
**** KANU,zakzaky,asari,danfulani and even you make any action or statement that may lead to the breakdown of law and order will be dealt with. If you quote me again I will tell you the contents of latest FFK book title "pretty in the face,dirty under" my love life with bianca
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Yorubasgreat(f): 9:33am On Jan 31, 2016
APCsupporter:

Ur moniker and ur post don't go hand in hand

All you want is some one to support your hypocrisy.

In as much as its your right to surport APC, it's even your bigger right to criticize them..
It irritates that a youth in this century surports this kind of retrogressive behavior of the government...

Suddenly, the right are varnishing in pieces...one day we all shall wake up to a complete Military control.

How about that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Firefire(m): 9:34am On Jan 31, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
People like you consistently called Jonathan a 'clueless man'. You celebrated when Chief Bisi Akande called him "the kindergarten president". You guys took over social media popping champagnes when Nyako called him "Otuoeke drunkard". When Obasanjo wrote his infamous letter to Jonathan calling him " a desperate man" you guys pronounced Obasanjo a "saint" now that "a new sheriff is in town" anyone who criticizes him is either "IPOB Youths" or "PDP" he or she should be killed, locked up without trial; he or she should be denied bail even when the offence is bailable offence. In shiek Gumi's voice " i criticized Goodluck Jonathan nothing happen, when i criticized Buhari i received threat messages. Finally, Buhari is a terrorist says Elrufai

Too bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by idupaul: 9:36am On Jan 31, 2016
APCsupporter:
Op are you saing that the bastard didn't commit an offence? The bastard should be locked forever and ever. There is no difference between him and namdi kanu. Anything that threatens the peace of this country should be eliminated immediately. We have had enougj under the ineffectual buffons era

Don't the ibos call their own yoruba when they advise them against biafra?

The fools that are saying Buhari is our god are the same people that called gej their jesus.

So u don't have sense ba

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by poseidon12: 9:38am On Jan 31, 2016
madridguy:
He should have expressed himself without dragging the president's name inside mud. Al-Majiri has been roaming about the street even before PMB was born, what stop him from playing his civic role to liberate the children in Kaduna at his own capability ?

So he has committed a heinous crime by "dragging the president's name inside mud"? By the time you blind supporters of Buhari realize the damage you have collectively done to our democracy, it would be too late.
People are now scared of expressing their political views especially in the presence of northerners.

3 Likes

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by BaddieKay(f): 9:39am On Jan 31, 2016
Lols, not good for democracy...u signature sha grin
Naff24:

He got the freedom of speech earlier...buh freedom after his speech is what he should bargain for in his cell tongue
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Firefire(m): 9:39am On Jan 31, 2016
godoluwa:
[size=20pt]WELCOME TO DICTATORCRAZY[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Buhary is fast becoming a full-blown tyrant. angry

We warned Nigerians.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Yorubasgreat(f): 9:39am On Jan 31, 2016
APCsupporter:

You criticize Islam
You criticize atheists

Ah ah!

Yes, there is need to criticize them all of them.. These are all silly activities designed by men to confuse them forever.. Religion is no one on the list and Islam is worse of them all

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 31, 2016
madridguy:
He should have expressed himself without dragging the president's name inside mud. Al-Majiri has been roaming about the street even before PMB was born, what stop him from playing his civic role to liberate the children in Kaduna at his own capability ?

Like you all dragged GEJs name in the mud, right? This is just a start, by the end of his third year, the barrage of criticisms will be so much, your hero PMB will be forced to show the Hitler in him.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? / Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat / Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.