Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,550 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' (3181 Views)

A Letter From Your Muslim Brother / Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You / Send Free Ramadan/eid Text Messages To Your Muslim Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by platinumnk(f): 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2009
he was convertd into xianty 3 weeks before he died.

RIP MJ

http://randythomas.org/2009/06/27/michael-jackson-became-a-christian-before-dying/
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by ssosisi: 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2009
I hope that report is true
I'll see him in heaven then
Rest on Michael
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by olabowale(m): 2:44am On Jul 08, 2009
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big lol be that.
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by Nobody: 2:51am On Jul 08, 2009
Nation of Islam shouldnt be confused with general Islam.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/5766240/Michael-Jacksons-aide-quit-due-to-Nation-of-Islam.html

na today troubled AA superstars dey "convert" to Islam?
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by sosisi(f): 2:55am On Jul 08, 2009
oh it was nation of Islam shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 08, 2009
how else to get the media and their detractors off their backs.
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by olabowale(m): 11:21am On Jul 08, 2009
Let me bother this woman, $Osisi a littlle. First; good morning. Please tell us where you will prefer to go; Paradise or Heaven?

Paradise is Paradise, where I am hoping to end us, InshaAllah, without any torment in Hell at anytime.

But Heaven could be Hell, because thats where it is situated right now, or it could be Paradise,where it is also sitated, right now. Where do you head since you clearly did not mention Paradise, in your post, above? Am trying to teach you something here. Answer my questions please!

Remember that both places, Paradise and Hell are in Heaven, so tell me which is an obviou question, where do you head into or ts just plain Heaven for you? Michael Jackson, is already there waiting for you.

Whats a disaster is Michael's condition now: Already met te two Angels who will ask him; Who is your Lord, and whats your religion and who is that man Muhammad (AS)? There will not be any correct answer from him, because his will be Jesus, Yahweh and ghost and thats just for the first question, while he has not even answered the religion and that man parts! He would have given three entities, all of them wrong instead of the correct and obvious Single Answer: Allah/Eloi in his american accent!

His answer about his religion will be what is named after Jesus, Christianity, another wrong answer, and his obvious wrong answer for who is that man Muhammad (AS) to you, will be proverbial nail on his coffin! His lot will be Jahannam be ma kafaruu, wa taakazhu ayati, wa rusuli uzhuwa: meaning it is Hell for disbelievers , and whenthey were on earth, they made jest of their Creator's signs and laughed with indignity at the prophet's effort (as if it is nothing and incorrect and not worthy of emulation!).

Again where are you going in Heaven? If you don't know, and its just plain heaven that you are going, then know that you have refused Paradise by your own mouth and the only place is Hell! Now think aout it after you get off "the initial emotional burst of rage of how dare that Olabowale is this frank! Its my job to shock you, in inyour face kinda attitude.

For me am not going to plain Heaven, but Paradise, InshaAllah. So, too are all the Muslims I know on Nairaland and in real life! I let the suicide bombers deal with themselves, and those who kill people or take lives without justice and mercy!
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by sosisi(f): 2:10am On Jul 09, 2009
olabowale:

Let me bother this woman, $Osisi a littlle. First; good morning. Please tell us where you will prefer to go; Paradise or Heaven?

Paradise is Paradise, where I am hoping to end us, InshaAllah, without any torment in Hell at anytime.

[s]But Heaven could be Hell, because thats where it is situated right now, or it could be Paradise,where it is also sitated, right now. Where do you head since you clearly did not mention Paradise, in your post, above? Am trying to teach you something here. Answer my questions please!

Remember that both places, Paradise and Hell are in Heaven, so tell me which is an obviou question, where do you head into or ts just plain Heaven for you? Michael Jackson, is already there waiting for you.

Whats a disaster is Michael's condition now: Already met te two Angels who will ask him; Who is your Lord, and whats your religion and who is that man Muhammad (AS)? There will not be any correct answer from him, because his will be Jesus, Yahweh and ghost and thats just for the first question, while he has not even answered the religion and that man parts! He would have given three entities, all of them wrong instead of the correct and obvious Single Answer: Allah/Eloi in his american accent!

His answer about his religion will be what is named after Jesus, Christianity, another wrong answer, and his obvious wrong answer for who is that man Muhammad (AS) to you, will be proverbial nail on his coffin! His lot will be Jahannam be ma kafaruu, wa taakazhu ayati, wa rusuli uzhuwa: meaning it is Hell for disbelievers , and whenthey were on earth, they made jest of their Creator's signs and laughed with indignity at the prophet's effort (as if it is nothing and incorrect and not worthy of emulation!).

Again where are you going in Heaven? If you don't know, and its just plain heaven that you are going, then know that you have refused Paradise by your own mouth and the only place is Hell! Now think aout it after you get off "the initial emotional burst of rage of how dare that Olabowale is this frank! Its my job to shock you, in inyour face kinda attitude.

For me am not going to plain Heaven, but Paradise, InshaAllah. So, too are all the Muslims I know on Nairaland and in real life! I let the suicide bombers deal with themselves, and those who kill people or take lives without justice and mercy![/s]

Let not your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. In my Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. (John 14:1-3)

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by sosisi(f): 2:12am On Jul 09, 2009
, And raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places, in Christ Jesus,  -Eph. 2:6

The Lord will deliver me from every evil deed, and will bring me safely to His heavenly kingdom; to Him be the glory forever and ever. -II Tim. 4:18

Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of a heavenly calling, consider Jesus, the Apostle and High Priest of our confession. -Heb. 3:1

For our citizenship is in heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. -Phil. 3:20

, Because of the hope laid up for you in heaven, of which you previously heard in the word of truth, the gospel. -Col. 1:5

, To obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you. -I Peter 1:4

[size=24pt]Halleluia!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by olabowale(m): 3:54am On Jul 09, 2009
@$Osisi: I promised an individual that I will never, again do the tit for tat bit with anyone about religion. Based on my promise, I will in simple term asked you; a man who says there are many dwellings in his father's house which he has gone to prepare for you; did he tell you names of the many dwellings? Please provide me, your dear "friend" whom you are blowing kisses names of at least two of these "many" dwellings? Let me help you so that you know what am looking for; in the white house, there is the blue room, the red room, the jefferson room, the great room, the oval office, etc, yet there is the resident quarter. Please give me something like that.

For muslim Paradise, we have Jannah nahim, Jannah mahwa, Jannah firdausi, Jannah ala, etc! All of them in jannah; the differences are grades, and levels, etc. The highest is Jannah firsdaus ala, will continually for ever be increasing in beauty, quantitatively and qualitatively sensefor its inhabittance, inheritors. This is what I want from you. Otherwise, it may be taking that the speaker who spoke in the Bible about "many" places, meant Paradise and Hell, since both are in "Heaven!" Proof; the same Bible speaker promised that who ever abrogated and or suggest to others to abrogate the "laws and the prophets" of the OT will be called the "least" in the kingdom of heaven. It is obvious that he is not happy with that person's and those people who followed that same person's suggestion to abrogate! Please help me to know these things.

Finally, when the speaker told you that if it was not true, he would never have told you, can we apply the same truth to his quotations, which he copied verbatim from Isiah? For example "Mark 12 Verse 29" says "Oh Israel, your God and my God is by One Lord God. When you read this verse, it clearly tells me, at least a literal reader that the speaker says he and his isteners have the same God Lord Who is just One. Can you read any other meaning to it, when what he said is that if it was not so, he would never have said what he said?

This is more of a constructive conversation than the senseless argument of my grass is greener than yours, that plagues the religion threads, while neither may really have not gone through the effort of testing for the pressence of the grades of the clorophil (clorofil?) in each, to actually know who is telling the truth! I will only discuss if we apply this principle, and dont blindly without reason tryto overcome each other! There should be only one truth. It should be absolute, without changing. The other may conatain some truth, but could never be absolute.The other possibility is that there is no absolute truth found in either, which calls for maybe another one is actually absolute? The other one could be Judaism, Hinduism, etc or even atheism or agnostics!

This is how I will like to discuss, because my time is very precious to me and I intend not to waste it, and or allow my action to cause anyone or me any grief!

I enjoyed your post Jesus's verses from the Books of "revelations and Epistles; letters." If we close our eyes and we hear these words without any religious biase, will these words move us to think about if or not there is reality to the "Place; Heaven" being supposedly mentioned? If a person does not have any religious leaning and he/she hears Heaven, what do you think his thought will immediately be, except just whaever is up there after all the layers of sky, alaxies? Compare that to Paradise, for a moment!

What if the same person hears Lake of fire and Hellfire; would he /she not at least say that they have some burning characteristics? Now how does Heaven compare with with Paradise?
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by ronkeenuf(f): 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2009
Whether, Micheal died as a muslim or a christian, it is his business now. What's important for the remainig of us still alive is to learn from him cos his life was full of lesons for those who reason. For instance, look at the controversies trailing his death. A good leson to learn from his life is that we should live for what we believe in and let everyone know us for it so there'll be no arguement as to what we were after our death. As for me, I'm a muslim, I'm proud to be one and I pray to be one till death cos I sure want to be in paradise in the hereafter.

And IF Micheal died as a muslim, I pray Allah forgive him his sins and accept him into paradise, amin
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by ttruth(m): 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2010
Michael was not a muslim. He was given a christian burial, Okay
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by AbuZola3(m): 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2010
Okay, what a disgrace
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by ttruth(m): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2010
Abu Zola:

Okay, what a disgrace
You are the greatest disgrace. Look at your Islamic brother Farouk Muttalab. He is going to languish in jail.

I just shake my head at Islamic stupidity.
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by AbuZola3(m): 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2010
Farouq is a hero, he beat the U.S alert team. What a boy.
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by muhsin(m): 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2010
Wonder never end. tongue
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by AbuZola3(m): 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2010
@t truth- stop bringing my parent into this mess if you don't want serious catastrophe between the two of us
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by ttruth(m): 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

@t truth- stop bringing my parent into this mess if you don't want serious catastrophe between the two of us

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will defeat you totally grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will leave you alone when I see you defeated with this Islamic ideaology cheesy
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by AbuZola3(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2010
*folds arm*
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by ttruth(m): 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

*folds arm*

Punching your face will eradicate all this militancy from your blood grin grin grin grin
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by AbuZola3(m): 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2010
You believe u have power, *laffing in grenade*
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by ttruth(m): 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

You believe u have power, *laffing in grenade*

Yes I have power. I am sooooo strong. If you like laugh in chinese grin grin grin grin
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

Farouq is a hero, he beat the U.S alert team. What a boy.

Am laughing so hard,Abuzola,ure too funny,though youre correct he beats the us security alert,warn that t.truth not to insult ur parents,anyways,he has no direction,cos if he is a muslim, he wont rubbish another persons parents
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by ttruth(m): 12:34am On Feb 09, 2010
uplawal:

Am laughing so hard,Abuzola,ure too funny,though youre correct he beats the us security alert,warn that t.truth not to insult your parents,anyways,he has no direction,cos if he is a muslim, he wont rubbish another persons parents

What are you doing to do Mrs Abuzola (Uplawal) ? If I abuse Abuzola what will you do ? I will just beat you and Abuzola (your lazy husband) together if you talk too much cheesy

Islamist are only good in doing evil. evil genius.
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 09, 2010
@t.truth,Audhu bhillahi mina shaytani rajim
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by ttruth(m): 10:51am On Feb 09, 2010
uplawal:

@t.truth,Audhu bhillahi mina shaytani rajim

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are speaking the Arabic you don't understand grin grin grin grin grin grin

Al - Shaytani Downlawal cheesy
Re: Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 09, 2010
keep fooling urself,when ure thru let me know

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Beloved Of Allah's Servants / Refutation Of One Who Casts Aspersions Upon Saheeh Al-bukhaari / Salafist Militants Destroying Islam's History In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.